• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Zabuza and Kakashi Addition.

Oh, I forgot to mention, but Tsunade and Jiraiya are both capable of giving off killer intent as well, and both Orochimaru and Tsunade were unfazed by it (unlike Kabuto). So that makes the notion that the Sannin just inherently have this ability, and resist each other's application of it, more consistent.

i also agree but can someone clarify for me again they have powers/abilities of fear hax right? not because of weaker characters cowering in fear/reputation that gives them fear manip
when was kakashi fear manip by orochimaru again?

i also agree but can someone clarify for me again they have powers/abilities of fear hax right? not because of weaker characters cowering in fear/reputation that gives them fear manip
when was kakashi fear manip by orochimaru again?
Here you go.

And it's definitely not just a reputation thing. Kakashi knew Itachi was far stronger than himself, yet didn't cower in fear and have hallucinations. It's definitely fear inducement.

i think i remember this in the anime learning it was orochimaru One of the three Legendary Sannin WOW kakashi threaten to kill sasuke? with chidori
again i agree cause i recall orochimaru fear manipulating sasuke in the forest with the eye thing
but just to set the precedent fear hax is one thing, terrifying weaker opponents with your power gap and reputation(legendary three sannin status) is another

Obito should resist Fearhax and Madness Hax Type 3 as well since he literally fought Kakashi and Kakashi was definitely trying to kill him, so there's no reason he shouldn't have let out his Killer Intent.

Okay, so I'll try to compile all the relevant characters who should definitively get resistance to the above abilities.

• Itachi Uchiha (via fighting both Orochimaru and Hebi Sasuke)
  • Kakashi (via fighting Zabuza, and being unfazed by his aura that made Sasuke want to commit suicide)
  • Madara (via repeatedly fighting Hashirama and Tobirama throughout his lifetime, and completely unfazed by Kurama's presence)
  • Hiruzen, Jiraiya, and Tsunade (via fighting Orochimaru)
  • Orochimaru (was unfazed by Kurama's Aura when he fought KN3 Naruto)

Those are the ones I remember at the moment. If you guys have more examples, feel free to add them.
These characters.

Can you add his resistance? I added it for literally all characters listed here, but I don't have access to a computer now.

Actually, now that I look at the scan again, Sasuke said "this is the Intensity of Jonins clashing" implying anyone who scales above Land of Waves Kakashi and Zabuza should be able to do this and also resist it. Well that's a fuckton of additions.

Actually, now that I look at the scan again, Sasuke said "this is the Intensity of Jonins clashing" implying anyone who scales above Land of Waves Kakashi and Zabuza should be able to do this and also resist it. Well that's a fuckton of additions.
^^^^^^

Back