• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's Immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara already had passive Regenerationn since she had the cells of Hashirama, which were already BETTER than the mitotic Regenerationn of Tsunade, who was also passive. And Madara mocked and attacking Guy, WHILE he was regenerating: Http://i3.**********.com/naruto/672/naruto-4893009.jpg Http://i7.**********.com/naruto/672/naruto-4893011.jpg

He even thanked him for the battle as he regenerated. The rest is already explained. It's simply PIS.

Well as I've shown in the OP, Madara can still regen while attacking. And his torso regen made no sense because he went to a different time-space without his legs and came back with them.

They Regenerationn is inconsistent but why do you instantly want the Regen that's faster? He clearly is not shown regenrating quickly after Sasuke cut him in half.

But you know what, because I am tired of discussing their... "Regenerationn inconsistencies" I'll let it go and give Kaguya the benefit of the doubt and say she can regenrate on the level of Madara normally without transforming int that monster and Madara's regenration happens on it's own.

What really needs to be discussed is their Immortality Type 1... Can someone show me a scan saying Ten Tails hosts no longer age? Cause even the sage himself aged even though he hand the Ten Tails, don't bring up Kaguya because she was sealed the whole time and sealing halts everything.

Is there any scan that says they don't age?

@Unite My Rice

Again, you keep posting single scans but as I told you, Kaguya didn't have time to regenerate.

You're using the Madara and Obito examples, but that's pure BS.

• Madara had time to Regenerate after he got kicked because Guy was unconscious. He was not being attacked.
  • On the instance with obito, he was injured Twice only, first being by his attack, second being by the Rasengan. Minato wasn't fast enough to attack while he was becoming unstable and after Naruto tagged with the rasengan, him and co didn't follow up.
In both instances they had time to heal. You can't compare JJ regen from Tsunade and Sakura's. There's are stated to regen regardless of their focus. Trying to use it as an example is an association fallacy which states:

"A association fallacy is an informal inductive fallacy of the hasty-generalization or red-herring type and which asserts, by irrelevantassociatio and often by appeal to emotion, that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another"

So, you can't compare it to them or use them as an excuse to justify your argument against Kaguya.

Kaguya at least scales to Madara and Obito because their Regenerationn stems from her power. And as I proved to Reppuzzan who hasn't responded for whatever reason, Kaguya has shown recreating her body from pure chakra which depending on the situation like in my Regenerationn thread, can be up to Low-Godly.

As for "Immortality", Kaguya would have type 9 immortality being as, if you kill her physical body, her spirit which can cross between spiritual and Physical planes can come back and as the Manga proves, she can create her body from chakra fully resurrecting herself.

I am not saying this ... I am saying that to say that Kaguya does not have Regenerationn, as it was approached in this thread because we have not seen its Regenerationn in two different cases, it is wrong, because of these inconsistent reasons of the Regenerationn of Madara, That even showing feats, also had inconsistent moments.

Kaguya continued to regenerate his entire body through pure chakra. This is her ONLY Regenerationn feat that we have seen, so scalling her as equal to Madara sounds extremely wrong, as she has shown a superior feat.

Well ... Madara said she would live forever, after declaring her immortality, after also absorbing the Tree of God. Kaguya is also completely merged into the Divine Tree, she is not a Jinchuuriki.

Alright I will expect Immortality type 1 and I'll except scaling her to Obito and Madara for regenration but Y'all gonna half to hold up on that Low-Godly Regenerationn and Type 9 Immortality tho.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Alright I will expect Immortality type 1 and I'll except scaling her to Obito and Madara for regenration but Y'all gonna half to hold up on that Low-Godly Regenerationn and Type 9 Immortality tho.
Trying to upgrade Kaguya to Mid-High, High or Low Godly might become a banned topic very soon, I don't think a single staff member has approved it yet and dubious if they ever will

Most importantly, the arguments that hold Kaguya to be Mid-High and etc, have not yet been debunked and yes, just ignored.

Unlike its "Star" feat, this can not be ignored as Outlier.

Her supposed "Regenerationn" feat has been discussed already and deemed not regenration by other. Even then she only return with a new arm... That ain't even on the level of Madara and Obito.

But I will on the fence about Low-Godly Regenerationn like I always have until someone explains it perfectly because many have different veiws on that regenration feat.

LOL actually this can be ignored as an outlier but I'm not the one to do that as I have all the time to go over this.

What? Are you talking about the team that discussed the fact that Kaguya doing this, it's just Shapeshifting, when in making this supposed "shapeshifting" she returned with her arm and her physical form intact? Supported also by the fact that the Databook said that, at that moment, it no longer had its physical form?

This sounds more like a downplayer to me. But I'm really inclined to accept the staff's decision ... Since they REALLY debunked this feat without using this shapeless "Shapeshifting" nonsense, which by the way, was debunked on the thread where they had defined Kaguya as Mid-High...

Oh I'll tell you now, if they or i wanted to downplay Naruto, it would be much, much worse then this.

I'll be back in a minute to continue this discussion.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
@Unite My Rice
Again, you keep posting single scans but as I told you, Kaguya didn't have time to regenerate.

Kaguya at least scales to Madara and Obito because their Regenerationn stems from her power. And as I proved to Reppuzzan who hasn't responded for whatever reason, Kaguya has shown recreating her body from pure chakra which depending on the situation like in my Regenerationn thread, can be up to Low-Godly.

As for "Immortality", Kaguya would have type 9 immortality being as, if you kill her physical body, her spirit which can cross between spiritual and Physical planes can come back and as the Manga proves, she can create her body from chakra fully resurrecting herself.
There's so much "no" in this entire post it wants to press charges.

Madara could react to Naruto kicking his TSB while he's sitting down regenerating

Very clearly states he hasn't finished recovering while in combat, implying that his Regenerationn is on-going.

Once again, she didn't turn into chakra, she turned into an unstable version of the Ten Tails , as clearly stated by Black Zetsu. Even with the argument tailed beasts = chakra, she turned into something else entirely, and has no regen feat of her own.

>Type 9 immortality

The argument of "Shapeshifting" had already been debunked in another thread about its Regenerationn and this argument was the main factor of Kaguya having taken a downgrade and that does not make any sense.

How do I use a debunked argument in another thread, to argue in a similar thread? If this was not a downplayer, it may only have been a failure to research the feat.

MostPowerfull said:
This sounds more like a downplayer to me. But I'm really inclined to accept the staff's decision ... Since they REALLY debunked this feat without using this shapeless "Shapeshifting" nonsense, which by the way, was debunked on the thread where they had defined Kaguya as Mid-High...
Next time a staff member explains why that feat is not Regenerationn, it will probably become a banned topic. Don't push it too hard. All staff members have completely rejected the mid-high or low-godly nonsense. You understand what Regenerationn is, right? It's regenerating parts or complete body after it has been destroyed. Kaguya was not destroyed anywhere in the manga.

@Unite: Can you contact Matthew or Prom to have a look at this and put this in banned topic section? It's becoming a real headache honestly

Plus it was stated that she became stronger and faster upon transforming. If that's the case, Naruto should've stomped Pain with 0 difficulty after becoming the 8 tails and going back to normal, Bee should be stronger every time he becomes the 8 tails, etc. And the Juubi itself has no regen feats.

Edit: @Joseph Will do.

Kaguya didn't shapeshifted, she had a transmutation. Shapeshifted means she change at will, which she never shown to do.

I honestly think the Staff should talk about this topic and come to a conclusion cause this topic is about to become as bad as that Star Level stuff.

@LordGriffin

Kaguya's Body wasn't destroyed, just injured by Naruto. We see her transform into an unstable Juubi chakra mass and then fully disperse into chakra and reform her regular body. This is the problem people are having a hard time understanding though.

Legit Facts of the Naruto Verse:

• Souls in the physical plane exist as chakra entities
  • Chakra can connect the Afterlife/Inbetween World and allow for souls to travel via S/T techniques between the two realms.
  • Kaguya has shown going from a pure chakra state to reforming her body.

^Those facts are indisputable. That being said, we have kaguya going from a pure energy state to reforming her body. This for her alone would be Low Godly. The reason why is because of the above facts, its ABC logic.

Gets Killed > Soul Goes to the Afterlife > Can come back from another realm existing as a chakra entity > Reform your physical body from pure chakra state which your soul exists as which you feat proves you can do.

^People don't understand this basic logic. That's an example of Low Godly Regenerationn and Type 9 Immortality as defined on this site. The reason High/Mid-High is being discussed is because Obito returned his spirit to the physical realm through his body which had been reduced to ash where as Hagoromo required Specific energies to come into contact to manifest his soul into the physical realm.

^Those are facts. This is speculating on my part now but if he can do something like this without any portion of his body being around, So should Kaguya who has better abilities and is stated to be his superior. This is the ONLY debatable part. Low-Godly/High Regen for Kaguya is debatable. Mid-High should be at least.

Kaguya completely destabilized his physical form and became a hybrid of all bijuus ... As stated in the Manga, Bijuus are beings made of pure chackra. If she was open to completely restructure her body through pure chackra. If this is not Regenerationn, then it really fits into Type 8 Immortality, That would be immortal while your soul aka chakra exists..

This thread assumes that Kaguya regenerated her arm, as if she had never left a mass of pure chakra.

And this thread explains why your Mid-High Regenerationn was accepted.

At no moment, the team that downgraded, refuted the arguments of the thread that gave the up.

She has never shown to die, go to the afterlife and then comeback.

It is a transformation. It's some degree of Regenerationn, but she's not Regenerationn from not having a physical form, she's just shifting through states and regenerating on the way.

But it keeps regenerating ... The databook said that maintaining its physical form was impossible in that state, then, just as with the bijuus, this form/transformation is pure chackra.. So, she regenerated her physical form, along with her arm that was amputated, correct? If she was going through various "states and regenerating" ... She still regenerated her entire body, since it no longer existed.

There's so much "no" in this entire post it wants to press charges.
Madara could react to Naruto kicking his TSB while he's sitting down regenerating

Madara's Statement there is ambiguous as to which way he meant it. He ponders at first if it's because He wasn't finished (Which if you have 2 working eyes can tell he was), but then realizes Naruto was just stronger than before. You're twisting his words.

Very clearly states he hasn't finished recovering while in combat, implying that his Regenerationn is on-going.

Read the above bolded.

Once again, she didn't turn into chakra, she turned into an unstable version of the Ten Tails , as clearly stated by Black Zetsu. Even with the argument tailed beasts = chakra, she turned into something else entirely, and has no regen feat of her own.

Fail response dude when her "Unstable Juubi form" is clearly portrayed as a chakra entity. Look at my post on Repuzzans page which proves this. Saying tbis isn't the case is simply denile with no proof on your part at this point.

>Type 9 immortality

Read it under immortality page.

Can the Staff please take over this thread and decide what she has cause everyone is repeating the same thing over and over. No one is getting anywhere like this.

@Barry

Following what you say, Kaguya would have immortality type 8 and not 9, as she would need her soul aka chackra to exist, so she can return.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
He wasn't finished (Which if you have 2 working eyes can tell he was), but then realizes Naruto was just stronger than before. You're twisting his words.
So your reach > what is shown on panel, especially when Madara says that he hasn't finished recovering on the next page?

"I haven't recovered completely yet, is that the reason? No.."

= My lack of recovery is not the reason for this, it's because Naruto got stronger. He was able to stay in combat with Guy while getting abused after all.

As Prom said, she's simply reverting from her Tailed Beast form back to her original form.

There's no indication that's she's regenerating or that she was converted into pure chakra in the first place.

I won't deny that she has Regenerationn, but the idea that she was broken down into pure chakra is nothing but a headcanon.

Everyone already excepts her regenration scaling to Madara and Obito but it seems they want a higher rating.

@Unite My Rice

• Lol, dude, what's shown on panel and stated is Madara finish regenerating, Blocking Naruto's punch and pondering if its because he hasn't finished, which he is shown, then chucks it down to Naruto getting stronger.
>Yet I'm reaching....ok.

• Like I said, it's ambiguous. Could very well be as it's stated. Btw, the viz scan:
0673-002

@Most

"Maintain her physical form" means that the chakra rampaged inside her and forced her transformation into her incomplete Tailed Beast form.

You're reading outside of the lines.

LOL, I don't need to except anything actually. Things happen in the manga and things are stated in the Databooks and people still dont care.

Reppuzan said:
As Prom said, she's simply reverting from her Tailed Beast form back to her original form.
There's no indication that's she's regenerating or that she was converted into pure chakra in the first place.

I won't deny that she has Regenerationn, but the idea that she was broken down into pure chakra is nothing but a headcanon.
Yet i prove it on you page...

MostPowerfull said:
@Barry
Following what you say, Kaguya would have immortality type 8 and not 9, as she would need her soul aka chackra to exist, so she can return.
Type 9 specifically states being able to come back from another dimesion if you're killed in the dimesions you can be killed in. Iirc, type 8 states mothing about souls being added in that equation.

@Reppuzan

Yes, and that also meant that he needed to create a new body for himself, after all, she would not have to turn crumbs out of chackra to re-stabilized her body, where the Bijuus, of titanic forms, return to the original form of their jinchuuriki, If she really had just re-stabilized her body, she would do as Naruto or any other Jinchuuriki who goes through it when it reaches its Bijuu form, like the Naruto and Killer B.

This did not occur and we see her create a new body along with her new arm.

@Most

You can't say "it's as good as stated" when it's not depicted anywhere in the text nor did anyone say nor is it clear that she became chakra.

There is no definitive proof of anything you're saying about Kaguya's regen, but you keep treating it as if there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back