• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's Immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going nowhere, and is wasting the staff's time. I strongly agree with Reppuzan. Perhaps we should close this thread?

Well while on the topic of immortality, I still think she only has type 1 immortality. Like it was mentioned earlier, that would imply she could survive a decapitation, which she has no feats to suggest.

@UMR

• Facepalm dude....facepalm
  • Except the fact that their Regenerationn stems directly from her powers, so....but no you're right, They're Regenerationn stems from her power but she doesn't scale....sounds legit.
  • Reread the chapters please. Naruto's attack destabilized her, she ansorbed Chakra from IT and formed the ETSB while reforming her body and she regains her reserves faster while in her genesis dimension.

@Unite

I mean, she can tank things like Amaterasu without a problem, so I have no problems with giving her Low-Mid Regen, but anything higher is lacking in evidence.

@Barry

Destabilized her human form. Nothing about becoming chakra. Nothing about being left as a soul.

@Unite

I agree that Kaguya should have Low-Mid Regen simply because she is supposed to be superior in regen to Madara and Obito, hence the need to seal her rather than kill her like they did with Momoshiki.

In few words ...

- If Kaguya simply undoed the transformation and resumed his physical body, because his "detransformation" is not identical to that of Naruto ? After all, they both had their physical form deformed after having their Bijuu (s) uncontrolled within themselves, and the only one that actually showed restructured from that "thing that looked like chackra", went to Kaguya.

- If Kaguya did not regenerate ... How did Kaguya appear with his arm intact? As far as I saw in the WORK, she appeared and her arm regenerated in the same way that ALL of her body.

Antvasima said:
This is going nowhere, and is wasting the staff's time. I strongly agree with Reppuzan. Perhaps we should close this thread?
Reppuzan hasn't actually proved anything and is overall denying things. Maybe we close until Gwyn has a chance to digest the thread?

@Barry

I'm pointing out that your assumptions require a huge logical leap when far more reasonable assumptions exist. Given the data, the conclusion with the least number of assumptions will always be the most likely one.

As the one making the claim, the burden of proof is on you, not me, and repeating an argument ad nauseam isn't making it stronger.

As I said above Like Reppuzan and Unite I agree with Kaguya's regenration being on the level of Madara and Obito.

I can assume, no one will say anything about the fact that I prove that what happened to the Kaguya has nothing to do with its transformation, and that I debunked the main argument of Reppuzan?

So I agree to close the thread.

@Repp

So currently Kaguya has type 1 and 3 immortality. I think she only has type 1, for reasons mentioned above. Thoughts?

If Kaguya already has Regenerationn on the same level as Madara and Obito, and her profile does not need to be changed, I think that we should close this thread.

MostPowerfull said:
- If Kaguya did not regenerate ... How did Kaguya appear with his arm intact? As far as I saw in the WORK, she appeared and her arm regenerated in the same way that ALL of her body.
Kaguya's body was never destroyed just altered/transformed into a monster bunny (lol monster bunny) she then transformed back. The only Regen is the new arm... Which isn't Mid-High.

@Reppuzan

I'm not making any real assumptions.

>You asked for proof she reformed from Chakra

>I gave you proof her unstable form is chakra and she reformed from pure chakra.

>I gave proof that souls exist asvchakra on tbe physical realm

>I gave proof that souls can return to the physical plane through S/T techs from The inbetween/Afterlife

You're saying I'm assuming things yet you are the one who changed their argument from asking for proof she was chakra after denying it coutless times to now assuming she's simply giving off chakra when portrayal crystally clear against that notion.

Unite My Rice said:
@Repp

So currently Kaguya has type 1 and 3 immortality. I think she only has type 1, for reasons mentioned above. Thoughts?
Who ever is like her would need to be changed as well since theire Regen isn't what gives them immortality.

Antvasima said:
If Kaguya already has Regenerationn on the same level as Madara and Obito, and her profile does not need to be changed, I think that we should close this thread.
We should finish discussing the immortality first.

Kaguya's body was never destroyed just altered/transformed into a monster bunny (lol monster bunny) she then transformed back. The only Regen is the new arm... Which isn't Mid-High.

Stop the Ad Nausem and Ad Lapidem...

This already happened with Naruto and his physical body was also destabilized. If this had happened to Kaguya, she should not have restructured her body as she did, of a mass of pure chakra, but only returned to her normal form, AS NARUTO DID. The databook also said that it no longer has a physical form, so if it reappeared there with a new body intact, it restructured it through that.

This is the fallacy "Appeal to popularity ..." Most agree with x result, but do not bother to refute what is in the manga, using the argument of what "may be" and not "what they actually saw." So what the majority agrees with, is correct. Antvasima has just proved this point, ignoring my argument, where I refuted this Reppuzan argument.

@Barry

You have not provided any definitive proof that her unstable form is made of chakra. That's an assumption you made based on her form's outer appearance. This again, was not acknowledged by anyone inside or outside of the story.

Just because souls are made of chakra doesn't mean her Tailed Beast form is made of chakra.

I wanted evidence, but you refuse to provide convincing evidence of Kaguya becoming chakra.

She turned into a bulbous mass and was later seen emerging from this mass, not creating a new body.

Yes, the anime is treated as secondary canon at best, but this scene removes any ambiguity from the fact that she DID NOT BECOME CHAKRA.

@Most

I don't know what you're talking about but we've already when over that beast. If you don't want to except it that's not my problem.

She transformed back and regenrated her arm in the process. We are done repeating this.

Let me ask this, what's the difference between Kaguya breaking down the Naruto clone into pure chakra here:

0688-012

And her reforming here:

0689-004

Because it's clear as day that mass dispersed into chakra and she reformed from it.

Yes, the anime is treated as secondary canon at best, but this scene removes any ambiguity from the fact that she DID NOT BECOME CHAKRA.

Well... We have Naruto Relativistic then ... They are contradicting themselves ... Using anime to remove any doubts, but when they do this with other feats, they leave the topic banned. Hilarious. Now I understand why OBD does not like this Wiki.

Forget the immortality discussion cause this regenration stuff keeps appearing.

This thread should be closed.

@Unite

I'm totally fine with Immortality Type 1, since she hasn't aged at all in the hundreds of years she was sealed.

@Barry

Just because Kaguya broke down Naruto's clone doesn't mean that the entire body is made of chakra. It's entirely possible that she just absorbed the chakra into herself.

@Lord

If it was transformed, it was not treated as a mass of chakra.

Naruto went through the same process , when he had Kurama destabilizing his entire body, and even so, he did not come back from Kurama's Chackra mass, he just exploded and disappeared, as if he had been summoned to another place. This also happened to Obito, where after being destabilized in his physical form after turning JJ, where he simply reappeared with he human form .

This is not undo its transformation, otherwise, what happened to Naruto and Obito would have repeated itself, since there was the same FEAT... Both having their body destabilized by their bijju (s)... This in itself, debunked this insinuation that, she untransformed and simply regenerated her arm while detransforming. This is something we have not seen in Manga. NONE of these characters who had the body destabilized by their BIJJUS, "detransformed" as Kaguya did. So to say that this was only a transformation, it's pure achism and headcanon.

She does not necessarily need to take damage to regenerate her body ... The Bijju's within themselves have destroyed their physical form, as it says in DATABOOK.

You know what, **** it, I'm tired of going in circles. Right or wrong, just **** it.

As for immortality, her soul has to be destroyed, it can return to the land of the living if not destroyed. What immortality does that fall under?

Reppuzan said:
@Unite

I'm totally fine with Immortality Type 1, since she hasn't aged at all in the hundreds of years she was sealed.
Reppuzan don't in mostly all fictions when a person is sealed they never age?. I'm fine with Immortality type 1 of course but just wanted to know your thoughts on people not aging when sealed.

@Lord

Not necessarily. For example, BB sealed Kingprotea away to keep her from interfering, but also had to inflict a deaging curse to keep her from aging and growing to the point that she could potentially break free and oppose her.

Well she was alive an untold amount of years before coming to Earth, then raised her children to be grown men, plus I don't think being trapped in the center of a moon would stop her from aging.

@Barry

Not necessarily. There aren't enough showings for that, since ninjas have been killed by much less.

You can't seriously say that an energy blast from someone like Thor won't kill Kaguya.

Just because she's unkillable by Naruto's standards doesn't mean she's unkillable in other verses.

@Repp

Alright i agree with type 1, just wanted your opinion, thanks.

@Unite

You got a point there, like I said already tho I agree with you.

Destroying her body isn't stopping her from coming back. Is she not dead if she's just a soul? It's like Bleach souls as souls in Naruto have the ability to use Ninjutsu as Hags has shown.

@Barry

It's never explained how Hagoromo came back (to the point that it's very nearly a Deus ex Machina) and we can't be using that as a benchmark. Besides, Hagoromo can pass on chakra, but that's it. It's not like he came back to life.

@Reppuzan

This isn't scaling from Hags, this is scaling from Obito and his statement which expains how Hags came back, just nit what method. We know Kaguya has 2 methods she can return from with being as S/T techniques are required.

• Yomotsu Hirisaka (The Portal she creates)
  • Amenominaka (Switching Dimensions)
With the first, she should at least be able to return her soul if turned to ash/dust. The second one is unlike anything in Naruto as you know it allows her to instantly switch dimensions, this should be applicable to her still as her portals are which in theory would make having any part of her body there irrelevant.

This is still speculation though. We have to go by what has been explicitly shown or stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back