• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's Immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, just so we are clear. Kaguya will have Immortality type 1 and we will remove her Immortality type 3.

Now Madara's type 3 will need to be removed as well but since he has the Ten Tails and the God Tree he could have Type 1 as well.

Is there anything else where missing.

Antvasima said:
This is still speculation though. We have to go by what has been explicitly shown or stated.
Alright well then Kaguya should have Type 1 and 8. Being as Its stated Chakra connects the two realms and Obito procedes to show travel is possible via Kamui and manefests through his ash. Thus, type 1 being its alteady accepted and Type 8 being she can return as a soul so long as her body is in an ash/dust state as its stated and shown possible.

There is no standard for it? It might cause problems if we remove it from the profiles. Regenerating half your body does look type 3 I think. Obito especially lost half of his vital organs since he was cut vertically

Piccolo has Mid regenration but isn't rated Type 3 tho? Actually nevermind that's due to the fact that he has to activate his own regenration my bad.

Kaguya does not have type 8 immortality as far as I am aware.

Type 3 immortality has no specific Regenerationn level specified, and as such seems very redundant, as it could technically include even characters with lower degrees of healing ability, but removing it and changing the numbers of most other immortality types would require a far too great wiki-wide revision at this point. Hence, we seem stuck with it for the time being.

Well where back to square one...

This thread has gone on extremely long, I will make a thread regarding Immortality type 3.

I guess there isn't anything left to discuss except for Barry's Immortality type 8 suggestion.

Type 3 immortality might cause a lot of trouble later on, it's not complementing the regen page and rather causing confusion amongst readers, including me and LordGriffin

"Type 3 immortality has no specific Regenerationn level specified, and as such seems very redundant, as it could technically include even characters with lower degrees of healing ability, but removing it and changing the numbers of most other immortality types would require a far too great wiki-wide revision at this point. Hence, we seem stuck with it for the time being."

Low-Mid should be the lower bound, because that's the level at which wounds start being lethal.

Anyways. I still disagree with Mid-High Regenerationn for Kaguya, as it's not a Regenerationn feat. We cannot make assumptions as to whether or not Kaguya could return from the dead.

@Barry

There's no indication that her body was destroyed.

@Joseph

Well, for me, Type 3 immortality applies to any character who would be considered difficult to kill via conventional means (i.e. Wolverine).

BarryAllen2.0 said:
Is existing in an incorporeal form after your body is destroyed even a version of immortality if it's still able to do combat?
Fusion Zamasu has Immortality Type 2 for being able to fight even when reduced to a soul.

If Kaguya can fight and survive as a soul and not regenerate she will have Immortality type 2 like him.

@Ant

You said we can't use anything to speculative and that it has to be stated and shown:

0688-003 (1)

0688-004

^This is the Mechanic Kishi introduced EoS. Would this not fall under type 8 so long as your body remains in Pieces/Ash. Especially being They'll exist as incorporeal beings that can fight still.

LordGriffin1000 said:
BarryAllen2.0 said:
Is existing in an incorporeal form after your body is destroyed even a version of immortality if it's still able to do combat?
Fusion Zamasu has Immortality Type 2 for being able to fight even when reduced to a soul.
If Kaguya can fight and survive as a soul and not regenerate she will have Immortality type 2 like him.
I see.

@Barry

There's no indication that Obito would still be able to fight in such a state, nor has any other character been shown to be able to do that or has replicated that feat since.

Honestly, I'm tired of arguing this with you and we seem to have gotten our point across, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back