• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just an Assassin vs a Magical Girl Assassin.

I can't believe it that I didn't think about this before.

Ennoodzuno Akame and High-End Suzune.

No blizting. (It means speed is equalized btw).

Win via death.

Starting distance: Doesn't matter, they prefers CQC anyway. 10 meters just to be save tho.

Arena: Some Dark alley in random city. It's midnight btw.

Akame.(Akame.ga.Kill!).full.1742516
Suzune Magica Render By Skodwarde
Akame: 1 (Si cecunguk)
Suzune Amano:

They stalemates each other:

Oh!! first time Suzune get match!! thanks Homu!!

Well this is hard,i mean Akame can OHKO her if Suzune didn't careful,also how good is her power mimicry?

Well the illusion will be the problem for Akame here so yeah..........

But still her dura still vey low (town level?) so Akame can basically one shot her.......

Hmm........i will giving my vote to Suzne here with high difficulty,both is skilled enough,but Suzune have more tricky move here (illusion,powe mimicry,etc),but if she get hit by Murasame then gg since her dura is only 7-C(can her type 7 help here),so voting Suzune with 5.4/10 ratio.

Alright wait, hold on. It's been a while sence I've seen anything Puella Magi, so what does it mean, exactly, by Undead, and how does that effect Murasame? I feel like this might be a serious question.

Basically the puella magi is living undead,while their souls is hided in gems.

The problem here is Suzune is same with Mami,Glass canno,and unlike Mami who can defend herself with high 7-A ribbons,Suzune didn't have anything to hide her dura so an one-shot is possible.

@Veloxt The illusion was used to trick her opponent by creating a clone of herself. It will burst into flames once it got destroyed. So, Akame better be caution.

Also, all magical girl are resistance to poison due basically being a walking zombie. Unless, Akame can affect her soul gem, Murasame's poison is useless.

But the thing is, Akame can just one shot Suzune cuz the girl is a glass canon, so Murasame can technically kill her, just not with poison.

However, Suzune has quite AP advantages here, she is possibly on par with Mami who is a pretty decent mid-end 7-A. So, Suzune can also one shot Akame here.

@Apeis Magical girls body are basically just an empty shell. Their soul has been tranformed into a soul gem which is located outside the bodies.

Well this is hard to explain,but i remember they can ignore the pain and poison,i read it somewhere.

But still the glass cannon is real here TBF.

Hmm, well discounting Murasame, I'm still gonna go with Akame seeing as she can actually take more then a few hits here. Glass Cannons usually only work when they have the speed advantage.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Apeis Suzune is pretty high Mid-end 7-A while Akame is barely above baseline.
No, she can be one-shotted too.
^^^^^ The one with AP advantage here is Suzune, not Akame.

IDK. I'm tired, need to go to sleep and you two are much faster with posting then me. Maybe I'll think better in the morning. Good Night.

Back