• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It only takes a single slice (Akame vs Suzune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I read the above arguments correctly, the other chick has AP, regen that can negate murasame, and some sort of type 8 Immortality. I did a quick skimming of the thread tbh.

True.

That being said the AP is manageable and Akame has knowledge of where to strike to instantly kill Suzune.

And the skill gap is pretty big in Akame's favor.

VersusJunkie54 said:
If I read the above arguments correctly, the other chick has AP, regen that can negate murasame, and some sort of type 8 Immortality. I did a quick skimming of the thread tbh.
It isn't quite type 8 immortality. Type 8 is something that keeps you alive as it exists, which the SG does, but it also has the drawback "if it's destroyed you are 100% dead"

Is the manga worth reading by the way? What's the criticism for?

Also I graduated, so you can expect less of my cynicism now ovo

The premise is cool and the drawing well done, the problem is that it's difficult to keep track of what is happening because the story is a bit convoluted and too much stuff happens out of nowhere.

The Wraith Arc basically

Congratulations! Well done

You'd be very surprised at how easy it is for me to understand convoluted stuff.

Anyway some things.

1. I'm planning on a massive post on why I think this is inconclusive.

2. Any "FRA" posts I will be arguing until Madoka resets the universe.

3. I will type a post of Suzune and Akame just walking and talking if someone genuinely wishes

4. ....What is with Suzune's age?

Alright, let's get this over with.

So long story short, Suzune basically holds an advantage in every category other then skill by a slight degree.

This being said, after binge reading Suzune Magica (Wasn't hard for me to understand tbh) I personally think the skill gap is big enough for Akame to have the possibility of striking her soul gem.

Basically, as I ended up predicting earlier, Suzune's fights rely slot on her speed and her surprise, both of which she can't really use to her advantage in this case. Granted she doesn't have to deal with the lower AP.

Now, Akame herself has dozens of feats without the use of Murasame at all, including one where, as I mentioned above she straight up wears a guy out by striking in non vital points while taking damage herself and outlasts him through stamina.

I think it's also worth noting her battle with Esdeath was done when Murasame's curse was useless. And would have killed her with or without Murasame considering how she mangaged to strike her without even using her main blade.

BTW she's had to deal with literally storms of ice from Esdeath and Suzune's fireballs from what I've seen don't even come close to that.

Now moving on from that.

This fight is also highly dependant on who spots who first and how they approach from their perspective positions, and this is of course a 50/50

Considering neither of them can sense their presence it's up to whoever spots the other to hide, and Suzune doesn't really have many feats of hiding like Akame does, she usually walks up to her opponents, asks them their name and cuts them down.

Akame, twice was capable of concealing her presence around Assasin's who are capable of sensing killing intent, and is capable of hiding in the shadows.

Of course, now with the rather kinda unorthodox argument out of the way.

TLDR: Akame's sheer skill can possibly get her passed the small advantage Suzune has in each category while the fight also depends on who spots who first and how they go about it.

There, done arguing.

Gargoyle One said:
3. I will type a post of Suzune and Akame just walking and talking if someone genuinely wishes
^ I'm still waiting for that post ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back