• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It only takes a single slice (Akame vs Suzune)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Not entirely sure if this is fair, but it seems thematic.

Speed is equal, Akame has informations about the Soul Gem, this is Suzune before she ricovered her memories.

Takes place in New York, Akame starts near the Empire State Building, Suzune starts in Central Park and they are not aware of each other's starting location (although they know that the other is in the city)

Both are aware of how the other looks like, and 7-B versions used.

Akame:

Suzune Amano: 1 (Homu)

Inconclusive: 6 (Velox, Gar, Versus, AS, Genki, Reby)

Suzune Amano VS Akame

>Akame has informations about the Soul Gem

It also refers to how they kill people, not the battle

The theme is actually related to the fact that they are both assassins, so only half is out :)

Akame is really is only an assasin in name tbh, but whatever.

Anyway, Suzune via one cut

Also already done

It's not due to hax in Suzune's case.

It's because she usually strikes the opponent's Soul Gem.

Akame isn't as hard to kill as a magical girl, but she also doesn't have that issue. Suzune will need to land lethal blows.

If she's capable of landing a hit on a specific part of a soul gen striking lethal blows would simply be easier.

BTW Soi Fon is a far better opponent

She does that via surprise attacks. Not mid fight. Akame is probably more skilled tbh.

Doesn't Suzune kind of AP stomp Bleach's 7-Bs?

They are 11 megatons while she scales from casual 50 megatons

A gap of 2.5 times like the one here is still manageable, but a x5 starts being AP stomp territory, doesn't it?

Wait isn't Suzune like Mami level or some shit?

That's completely unquantifiable over all, but people due tend to say that it is around that area.

It's probably over 2.5x, Akame REALLY struggled against Budou and managed to damage his armor, while Suzune is up their casually.

Skill wise? No, not at all. She is a pretty good fighter but she doesn't come close to Mami, and they never fought.

Uh I see. I thought she was on par with him judging from the profile also why fighting Esdeath is there to judtify 7-B

I REALLY need to change the justifications, the edits only applied to the tiers.

Regardless, where is her soul gen located?

High schooler actually.

And iirc 18 is WoG, that's what SD told me

Go read it and you will understand. :)

I wasn't talking to you actually, I was referring to a middle schooler being 18

Although I doubt I can have the time to find out so, tell me I guess.

@Kal But she looks like a middle schooler...

>Implying that you can judge the age of an anime character based on their aspect.

And she does look older compared to the others if you ask me.

Also that's the most creative derail that I ever saw

1) Because Kyoko isn't baseline at all.

2) Because she is at least comparable to Kyoko

3) Because she killed witches who are >>>>>>>>>> Oktavia, who isn't immensely below Patricia

???

Could have sworn you can get the "+" when you reaches 50 megatons.

Anyway, overall more versatile abilities, AP advantage if I get it right, and the fact Akame need to hit on specific spot (which btw Suzune knew the fault of her own soul gem), gives the "girl with terrible manga" the win here.

I should mention that while she doesn't fully scale to Budou's feat it was done by Budou literally Standing there so she honestly shouldn't be that high into 2x stronger if at all.

I'll think I'll honestly switch up to inconclusive for now, if what Kal says is true about her mostly striking in sneak attacks then Akame is definitely fighting in familer territory.

Akame, despite being called an assasin, fights more like a Samurai and more up close conflict.

Also I kinda forget about her striking a guy down who could reflect damage through specific cuts before wearing him down, so striking certain positions isn't actually as hard as I thought it was for her.

Plus she one shots if she connects, Suzune needs lethal blows.

I'll go with inconclusive, might lean on Akame.

Patricia's feat (which is what Suzune scales from at the end of the day) is done via being reborn and she maintains the labyrinth with her existence.

Also Suzune does still have experience in CQC (She prefers sneak attacks but she isn't helpless if they don't work).

Just pointing out of course. Vote counted

I know, you pointed out the difference was 2.5 before and I'm pointing out it isn't as high.

I didn't say she wasn't skilled at all, I said she wasn't as skilled in a frontal confrontation which you seem to agree on.

I wasn't really pointing out anything myself, more leaving it here if people want to confront the scaling more easily.

Ye.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Anyway, overall more versatile abilities, AP advantage if I get it right, and the fact Akame need to hit on specific spot (which btw Suzune knew the fault of her own soul gem), gives the "girl with terrible manga" the win here.
What abilities?

I assume illusions because she doesn't have anything else useful in combat until she kills Kagari (which is after she recovers her memories)

Suzune's illusions work like Double Team from Pokemon.

They are used to make the opponent think that they are blocking the attack, this way there is an opening to stab them more easily.

Idk about Zank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back