• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It only takes a single slice (Akame vs Suzune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

What reasons?

AP is manageable, Akame is more skilled by a huge margin and her soul get is on her necklace, which is a vunerable spot in general.

So again, what reasons?

Wathever you said,i restrict my vote,i need to looking back the profile before voting,because that my first vote is basically an lazy version due of bit tired.

Alright,i'm armored ready!!

Anyway i remember this match is already created 2 month ago before revision,so my vote is gonna go to Inconclusive,why? Based from my comment here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1506555

But with change,since Suzune is city level now they're now equal with only with AP difference,Suzune is "At least" while Akame is "likely",but it doesn't matter since Akame is more skilled than Suzune here in sword fight,and Suzune need an sneak attack to ending Akame while Akame just need an connect attack,but then there is teleportation and illusion that Suzune have,but Akame already deal that before (i forget this one,is she deal with teleportation opponent before?),and that's doesn't count any abilities that Suzune have,but still i can see Akame win here.....

So yeah gotta vote inconclusive here,feel free to correct me about this.

Not really sure about this one (also because I never finished Suzune Magica)

I'm not sure if Murasame's curse would affect Suzune, as it stops the heart and, excluding the fact that mg's type 2 is really good, Suzune is one of the magical girls that uses to cut her sense of pain, to the point of stabbing herself to demonstrate this to others.

If the curse can affect Suzune then I say inconclusive, as while Akame is more than likely more skilled, Suzune's magic can help her in holding her ground.

If not then I'm leading more towards Suzune, as her soul gem should have durability comparable to that of Suzune herself (Kal correct me if I'm wrong) and Suzune might take advantage of her pain resistance to hit her without caring too much for Akame's Attacks.

Bro did you read like the first two posts of this thread?

The Soul Gem isn't as durable by the way.

Even then, your post covers how Suzune can SURVIVE, but not how she WINS.

Her only form of fighting Akame is through sword attacks and she's outdone completely in that regard.

Also, pain resistance isn't actually a boost in this regard, and both verses acknowledge this, Pain resistance makes you more careless and causes you to make more mistakes during your fight, Sayaka thought she was invulnerable due to blocking out pain and would have gotten killed by Elsa had Kyoko not saved her.

Akame's skill, tenacity, and her fighting style and expirience are all superior to Suzune by a pretty wide margin.

And Akame striking at certain parts of the body isn't new, heck, her Zero form did what I mentioned above while still not as expirienced.

Suzune only needs one good hit on Akame, as I really doubt she would be able to fight without, let's say, a leg.

Suzune is one of the MG who actually uses her healing skills from what I read in her manga, so her getting cut somewhere isn't really a problem.

And as I said, while Akame is far superior skill wise, Suzune has means to keep up with her. And this isn't Sayaka who was instable at that point.

I read the chapter you keep mentioning from zero, if you mean the one against that dude who reflected damage, there she won via chip damage abusing kiriichimonji's regen negation while avoiding lethal damage to not kill herself. Anyway she also did so against Wave, so she definitely can, with the difference that a pendant is harder to hit as it keeps moving while they fight and getting a clean hit is harder.

No, she needs one lethal hit on Akame, she can't just scratch her and be done with it. And even then, Suzune can't exactly fight without a leg either, and if she gets one cut off her Regenerationn is not fast enough to stop Akame from destroying her soul gen, so that point applies for both.

What means? I have a huge list of feats for Akame without even requiring Murasame, what are Suzune's? More importantly, what are Suzune's feats that didn't have her use her speed?

Kirichimonji was useless in that fight, as he had no form of natural Regenerationn anyway so I don't see your point.

<Error

@Kal So she can't kill it one strike?

Well then.

If that's the case, I may have to switch my vote but IDK

I mean, if Akame can stab people on her level, she can probably stab people above her to a lower extent.

It's not like she needs to impale Suzune, she only needs to crack the gem, which has 7-B dura, but it really can't take any actual damage or she is screwed.

Suzune's healing is fast btw. Not instant, but it's quite efficient.

Vote stays the same then

Issue is if she gets a leg cut off can she heal it fast enough before Akame dies a follow up on her Gem?

Probably. I mean she can still block with the sword.

Although kinda doubt that Akame would cut off her limbs to begin with.

Cutting her leg (which as she knows isn't lethal) means leaving a huge opening that Suzune can very easily exploit to stab her.

Batojutsu specifically specializes in cutting off limbs while low to sever a chance at attacking an opening.

<She can still block with the sword

What's your point? Yes she can block, that's kinda common sense

Yeah but batojutsu practitioners also can't regrow them, so the opponent needs to block that strike.

It isn't made for opponents whose answer to "you'll lose a leg if you don't block" is "who cares as long as I can stab you".

If Akame tries to cut her leg, she can just stab her back, but only one of them can be fine after that.

She only needs to block for a bit before her limbs are fine again, that's what I meant.

Basically the point is that it's a very high risk move with very low reward. It just isn't convenient.

Btw Akame's info about the Soul Gem is "she won't die unless you destroy it". She obviously doesn't have literally all the specifics.

I mean, it's pretty evident if you know that you need to hit a gem, and it isn't like Suzune is wearing jewels that could be mistaken for the SG.

I mostly meant that she doesn't know stuff like how fast Suzune's healing is or the extent of it, pain inhibition, etc.

Didn't think she knew before tho.

Also.

"She only needs to block for a bit before her leg is healed"

I know this is fiction but fighting with your leg cut off when you can't even properly stand.

I mean she legit only need to prevent Akame from striking her SG literally a second later.

If she loses her balance, it will be fine as soon as she lands. Granted, she would be in a disadvantageous position if that happens.

Also I forgot but Suzune at this point in time still has fire manip (fireballs, flames and stuff like that), and while she doesn't spam it, it is still an option if she needs to catch her breath in CQC

? I don't.

I just want to point out parts of the argument that I disagree with/stuff that Suzune can do.

I'm a debater, so I like debating. The result isn't that relevant.

I'd rather take a thread well analyzed that concludes that Akame wins than 7 "Suzune via AP advantage and being hard to kill"

The only advantage Akame has is Skill.

If Suzune holds every other advantage I see no reason why she doesn't win.

Like, if there's an argument that can be made in favor of Akame that isn't skill, go ahead and say it, because that's the only point you've brought up in her favor.

I mean i'm not the one supposed to bring point in anyone's favor.

I mostly pointed out stuff that I disagreed with during the thread tbh

I was kinda being cynical in my vote TBH, had a rather ill day when this was made.

I am still leaning towards Shizune but Akame's skill can give her the win if she strikes properly, so I'm inconclusive.

Also, Vel voted inconclusive.

Also, to add to some of my other reasoning now that I actually recheck the OP.

Akame, like pretty much everyone in AGK, can sense Killing Intent, and considering neither of them know where the other is Akame can absolutely use it to help her detect where Shizune is.

That said this will likely come down to a sword fight. But it's something to help her get the drop

Not changing my vote tho.

Suzune is resistant to being sensed actually (even Kyubey can't perceive her).

I kinda had in mind to create that weird situation where both have sensing, but neither can actually sense the the other. I dunno why tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back