• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jungle Juice / YLab Discussion Thread

Are you going to combine all the verses that are related to Ylab into one verse?

Similar to Lookism
The Korean VsBattleWiki did that for Superstring, although they're not based on any calcs and are eyeballed tiers as far as I can tell.

Also Superstring and Bluestring are two separate timelines (except for Hanlim Gym, which is canon to both somehow), so even if Ylab's stuff got enough supporters, there's be two separate Verse Pages.

Anywho, according to Hyeong Eun's recent instagram story, Jungle Juice S2's coming out sometime in Spring

The Korean VsBattleWiki did that for Superstring, although they're not based on any calcs and are eyeballed tiers as far as I can tell.

Also Superstring and Bluestring are two separate timelines (except for Hanlim Gym, which is canon to both somehow), so even if Ylab's stuff got enough supporters, there's be two separate Verse Pages.

Anywho, according to Hyeong Eun's recent instagram story, Jungle Juice S2's coming out sometime in Spring
There's a Korean VSBattleWiki!? But yeah it'll be tricky if a franchise is in two multiverses so it's better to segregate imo

Also nice @ Spring

Figured I should make this with Season 2 coming out in "Early 2023"- in the meantime, feel free to ask questions such as who-scales-to-what.

s0mtxr69tpq61.jpg

(If more Superstring and Bluestring webtoons get profiles on this wiki, then I might change this to a full on YLab Discussion Thread, but for now since there's only Jungle Juice and a Study Group Profile, the jury's out)

Hwajin Na ( part of bluestring)​

Dowan Ha (from ylab universe but unknown timeline, possibly bluestring)​

I was hoping I could make Yeongha's file from scratch, but uh... oh well, ig? This file is kind of bad.

A cursory search of Steezstifler's username revealed that they don't have a forum account which is gonna be annoying

So it turns out that cloudyagami and Steezstifler were probably the same person, and have since been permabanned.

Do we wanna try to workshop the profiles they made, or have the pages deleted and try to start over from scratch? (The only profiles there are Gamin Yoon, Hwajin Na, Youngha Jeon, Kichang Lee, Suho Kang, and Hanlim/Hanrm Im)

The Stringverse Page is getting deleted either way and at minimum is gonna be split into Bluestring and Superstring.

Last edited:
Hyeong Eun's instagram just got a story w/ him and a couple other folk at Super Nintendo World(?), saying "Last trip before the comeback series" according to Google Translate

So it turns out that cloudyagami and Steezstifler were probably the same person, and have since been permabanned.

Do we wanna try to workshop the profiles they made, or have the pages deleted and try to start over from scratch? (The only profiles there are Gamin Yoon, Hwajin Na, Youngha Jeon, Kichang Lee, Suho Kang, and Hanlim/Hanrm Im)

The Stringverse Page is getting deleted either way and at minimum is gonna be split into Bluestring and Superstring.
Good riddance.

That said not so good on the second part. The profiles might be better to start from scratch though. Also a split might be necessary in the end with how things are.

Good riddance.

That said not so good on the second part. The profiles might be better to start from scratch though. Also a split might be necessary in the end with how things are.
Absolutely on the split. Also- you hear that? @azontr
I was hoping I could make Yeongha's file from scratch, but uh... oh well, ig? This file is kind of bad.

Oh damn fr? That's based.
So agree on deleting the Hanlim Gym profiles?
I'll work on Hanlim Gym stuff soon but for other stuff idk.
That's alright. Neither Superstring nor Bluestring are popular enough as a whole to start making a multi-webcomic verse page for them yet anyway, it's better to make a small number of high quality pages for the individually popular works instead of overstretching the few folk interested to crank out a large number of profiles, and then lack the manpower to mass-edit them all when a CRT is made like with Lookism

To begin with, it was weird to me how the profile merged Youngha from all of his appearances into basically one profile. It should all be separate keys/profiles imo.

To begin with, it was weird to me how the profile merged Youngha from all of his appearances into basically one profile. It should all be separate keys/profiles imo.
My knee jerk idea was to have one profile for Superstring and one for Bluestring, but Hanlim Gym is in both so that's already out.

In any case, he levels up enough in Hanlim Gym alone to have a whole profile with multiple keys dedicated to just Hanlim Gym. Other work stuff can be figured out later.
  1. There's him at the start when he gets rocked by Suho, discovers PVP, somehow scratches Red Brick, and then wrecks Goliath
  2. Then he learns footwork to go against the Super Rookie and later faces Red Fox, although this only stepped up his speed so he could've punched a hole in the pavement before being taught by Hanlim
  3. He actually joins Hanlim Gym, although it's worth noting that his power is likely still the same as at the start given how all that happens is the instructor (who stopped his punch with two friggin' fingers) kicks his ass for a week straight. Then he meets Scarface, shenanigans on a motorcycle happen, and then they fight in PVP and manage to knock off the arena's fencing.
  4. Youngha recieves the XXX Tape of Destiny and becomes a Bruce Lee nerd and starts training in earnest and here he has a definitive jump in stats. Hanlim specifically notes that he's improved after he neuters Mad Dog.
  5. Then he learns the Adam's Apple punch and [Sparta-Kick As Your Opponent Runs Into You] lethal move in order to go up against roided out Goliath, who could tear apart sandbags like Fabrizio Santorino. Although Youngha himself only breaks open a sandbag near the end of Ch 62 much later after the run-in with Deccan, so only his Lethal Move and Adam's Adam punch would scale, if at all.
  6. Then he has to rest, encounters Deccan & Co on a field trip, field trip gets cancelled, he encounters Deccan again like a day later, and then manages to beat the four generals by himself (albeit he had to use stuff like the Adam's Apple hit and his Lethal Move) and somehow makes Deccan bleed three days later.
  7. His fight against Irezumi highlights Jeet Kune Do's knowledge of vital points, and also Youngha's crazy injury tolerance. Not sure if any actual leveling up happened here though. Then Pentakill happens and Youngha realizes the hard way that if staying off drugs was simply a matter of willpower then less people would be addicts. And then he beats up a guy whose name a I don't remember, although he was numb from drugs at the time, and then commits arson, nearly dies, and also pisses off Unknown in the process.
  8. Instructor notes that his form has improved, school lets out for Summer and PVP goes full blast 24/7, a buncha guys from Unknown selectively target parts of Youngha's body to wreck him, he learns reading the body's rhythm/[Stop Hit] from Hanlim, and then fights Daeho Kim/Tiger who's way better at it although Youngha still nearly wins despite being wrecked.
  9. He takes a huge hiatus and trains for a month straight, Fever Time's his way back to the top, kicks Vampire's ass with what is objectively the worst real life weapon fiction has ever taken seriously, and then gets taught by Daeho Kim/Tiger in terms of strategy to fight Red Brick, who manages to break the friggin' ring floor, and gets promoted to Legendary and receives the Super Smash Brothers Invitation to the PVP Championship.
Obviously not every single instance of Youngha learning something new will get him another key, so how the list above gets consolidated I'm not sure. 1-3 can probably be the first key considering how Youngha's strength seems to stay the same, which is backed up by how Charles states that it was hard finding a first-year opponent who could match Youngha being a natural hard-puncher before finding Scar Face, so Youngha never had to up his raw strength to beat opponents before Scar Face.

No Idea how to combine the rest of the stuff.

Last edited:
My knee jerk idea was to have one profile for Superstring and one for Bluestring, but Hanlim Gym is in both so that's already out.

In any case, he levels up enough in Hanlim Gym alone to have a whole profile with multiple keys dedicated to just Hanlim Gym. Other work stuff can be figured out later.
  1. There's him at the start when he gets rocked by Suho, discovers PVP, somehow scratches Red Brick, and then wrecks Goliath
  2. Then he learns footwork to go against the Super Rookie and later faces Red Fox, although this only stepped up his speed so he could've punched a hole in the pavement before being taught by Hanlim
  3. He actually joins Hanlim Gym, although it's worth noting that his power is likely still the same as at the start given how all that happens is the instructor (who stopped his punch with two friggin' fingers) kicks his ass for a week straight. Then he meets Scarface, shenanigans on a motorcycle happen, and then they fight in PVP and manage to knock off the arena's fencing.
  4. Youngha recieves the XXX Tape of Destiny and becomes a Bruce Lee nerd and starts training in earnest and here he has a definitive jump in stats. Hanlim specifically notes that he's improved after he neuters Mad Dog.
  5. Then he learns the Adam's Apple punch and [Sparta-Kick As Your Opponent Runs Into You] lethal move in order to go up against roided out Goliath, who could tear apart sandbags like Fabrizio Santorino. Although Youngha himself only breaks open a sandbag near the end of Ch 62 much later after the run-in with Deccan, so only his Lethal Move and Adam's Adam punch would scale, if at all.
  6. Then he has to rest, encounters Deccan & Co on a field trip, field trip gets cancelled, he encounters Deccan again like a day later, and then manages to beat the four generals by himself (albeit he had to use stuff like the Adam's Apple hit and his Lethal Move) and somehow makes Deccan bleed three days later.
  7. His fight against Irezumi highlights Jeet Kune Do's knowledge of vital points, and also Youngha's crazy injury tolerance. Not sure if any actual leveling up happened here though. Then Pentakill happens and Youngha realizes the hard way that if staying off drugs was simply a matter of willpower then less people would be addicts. And then he beats up a guy whose name a I don't remember, although he was numb from drugs at the time, and then commits arson, nearly dies, and also pisses off Unknown in the process.
  8. Instructor notes that his form has improved, school lets out for Summer and PVP goes full blast 24/7, a buncha guys from Unknown selectively target parts of Youngha's body to wreck him, he learns reading the body's rhythm/[Stop Hit] from Hanlim, and then fights Daeho Kim/Tiger who's way better at it although Youngha still nearly wins despite being wrecked.
  9. He takes a huge hiatus and trains for a month straight, Fever Time's his way back to the top, kicks Vampire's ass with what is objectively the worst real life weapon fiction has ever taken seriously, and then gets taught by Daeho Kim/Tiger in terms of strategy to fight Red Brick, who manages to break the friggin' ring floor, and gets promoted to Legendary and receives the Super Smash Brothers Invitation to the PVP Championship.
Obviously not every single instance of Youngha learning something new will get him another key, so how the list above gets consolidated I'm not sure. 1-3 can probably be the first key considering how Youngha's strength seems to stay the same, which is backed up by how Charles states that it was hard finding a first-year opponent who could match Youngha being a natural hard-puncher before finding Scar Face, so Youngha never had to up his raw strength to beat opponents before Scar Face.

No Idea how to combine the rest of the stuff. T

No Idea how to combine the rest of the stuff.
I think the best way would be to create two seperate profiles for Youngha, one for Bluestring and another for Superstring. For the keys maybe add their respective adult versions, then a shared high school version? The best explanation I've seen for hanlim gym existing in both verses is that it exists as the backstory for both versions, but following the events it branches out into their two versions, which consists of how he is in Study Group and how he is in Revival Man

I think the best way would be to create two seperate profiles for Youngha, one for Bluestring and another for Superstring. For the keys maybe add their respective adult versions, then a shared high school version? The best explanation I've seen for hanlim gym existing in both verses is that it exists as the backstory for both versions, but following the events it branches out into their two versions, which consists of how he is in Study Group and how he is in Revival Man
My idea was having a profile purely for Hanlim Gym Youngha, and then a profile for Bluestring Youngha and then Superstring Youngha with a note at the bottom regarding Hanlim's weird dual canonicity.

In that case, I can only work on Youngha's stuff in Hanlim Gym, cause I'm not familiar with his appearances in other shit like Study Group or Revival Man

It's gonna be really funny how stupidly broken Hanlim Gym Youngha is in comparison to Youngha in any of his other appearances.

Back