• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jungle Juice / YLab Discussion Thread

On the Status of S2 of Jungle Juice-

In case y'all haven't heard, both PaniniToon and IzePress have/will be serializing Jungle Juice on paperback in French/English, respectively.

Vol. 1 of Jungle Juice in French is already out, while Vol. 1 of Jungle Juice in English will be out in September.

Unfortunately, it turns out that editing the season from Mobile [Keep Scrolling Down] into Paperback [Flip Pages] form is like recompositioning the Entire Season, and JUDER and Co had been editing non-stop since Jungle Juice S1 ended in Korean on August 10th, until April 10th, meaning they've had like, 1.5 months of rest time in this 10 month hiatus.

Hyeong Eun's got the story for S2 prepared, but JUDER- in spite of the duo's Godly talent- are ultimately mortal, so Jungle Juice S2 will be coming out on the 1 year anniversary of it entering hiatus on Korean, August 10th.

On the Status of S2 of Jungle Juice-

In case y'all haven't heard, both PaniniToon and IzePress have/will be serializing Jungle Juice on paperback in French/English, respectively.

Vol. 1 of Jungle Juice in French is already out, while Vol. 1 of Jungle Juice in English will be out in September.

Unfortunately, it turns out that editing the season from Mobile [Keep Scrolling Down] into Paperback [Flip Pages] form is like recompositioning the Entire Season, and JUDER and Co had been editing non-stop since Jungle Juice S1 ended in Korean on August 10th, until April 10th, meaning they've had like, 1.5 months of rest time in this 10 month hiatus.

Hyeong Eun's got the story for S2 prepared, but JUDER- in spite of the duo's Godly talent- are ultimately mortal, so Jungle Juice S2 will be coming out on the 1 year anniversary of it entering hiatus on Korean, August 10th.
i see, i hope they are okay

thanks for the info Elaj

Tf is he talking abou- Oh right he's talking about Jungle Juice. This isn't just a Hanlim Gym thread, right.

Tf is he talking abou- Oh right he's talking about Jungle Juice. This isn't just a Hanlim Gym thread, right.
That was the last Jungle Juice calc before S2 comes out for real this time, I'll get to making Hanlim Gym and Hero Killer Calcs soon I swear

I've created a verse page for Study Group if anyone is interested

They really gave Suchan zero (0) time to rest huh.
  • Hyeseong and Dohwa do nothing as per usual- also where the heck is Junhyeong?
  • Velvet Worms aren't even arthropods, they're part of panarthropoda, meaning the range of things Jungle Juice works on is even bigger.
  • Breeder needs either a S2 Key, or a [higher with more water] tacked on to his AP because holy shit that's a lot of damage.
  • Huijin just punched through a floor made of reinforced concrete, albiet she was using both her spiked knuckles and a strike technique, but still she's gonna need another key as a Sophomore.
  • Centipede chick just tossed aside Huijin like nothing, also "Stray Dogs" reminds me of some other title for something.
  • Whoever is giving out these bug skull tattoos is clearly the strongest person in the story.
  • Gonna have to get Suchan's S2 profile prepared since his current one is already enormous from S1, and they just introduced what's basically Diet Complex Runaway.
Overall, this is not where I expected Season 2 would start at all- kinda dissappointed we never got to see the dynamic of Suchan and Huijin having to hide the fact that Suchan's feeding on her, which sounds weirder now that I type it out. Still look forward to see where this is going-

Last edited:
Also the Bluestring Verse Page looks great- should be fine putting Hanlim Gym profiles under that whenever @azontr gets around to it.

Added the [YLAB] tag to both Reality Quest and Jungle Juice.

Having a difficult time finding feats for early keys of Youngha (and others). At least, having trouble finding feats that seem like they will get high for Hanlim Gym scaling.

@ElajRuengies anything come to mind you think would be worth calculating?

Having a difficult time finding feats for early keys of Youngha (and others). At least, having trouble finding feats that seem like they will get high for Hanlim Gym scaling.

@ElajRuengies anything come to mind you think would be worth calculating?
I know you didn't ask me, but...

In his fight against the boxer (somewhere around chapter 10) he punches a hole into the ground. What he punches into is concrete, and iirc there weren't any fragments, although I could be wrong. This should still be at least low end wall level.

In his first fight with Goliath, he gets slammed onto the floor and it causes a shake. One of the spectators say it shakes the mountain, but to be safe I'd only do the stage and maybe the area from where the spectators are watching. Not sure where this would scale

In his fight against Taejin, he tanks a small explosion which was caused by Taejin's electric stick breaking. Not sure where this would scale, my guess is around street level-low wall level. In this fight he also tanks a pretty nasty fall.

In his fight against Scarface, I'm positive there's at least one knocking down the fence feat.

In his first encounter with the crazy guy who liked pain, he destroys a brick. This would probably be street level at best.

I'm aware of the feats you are referring to, I just didn't think they'd be worth much, or that they'd be to hard to calculate.

I'll look into them and see if they get anything good.

I'm aware of the feats you are referring to, I just didn't think they'd be worth much, or that they'd be to hard to calculate.

I'll look into them and see if they get anything good.
In Ch 8, he took two hits to the head from two dudes on motorcyles with pipes, yanked one of the guys off said speeding motorcycle, and then slammed him into the ground, breaking the motorcycle helmet in the process.

Since the bikers and motorbikes didn't stop upon impact, Youngha obviously doesn't scale to the full KE (not to mention he was hospitalized right after so he wouldn't scale to the hit anyway), but pulling a person off a motorcycle with one arm in a different direction from the vehicle's velocity means he does 100% scale to the KE of a human body going at motorbike speeds. It's a residential area, so assuming a modest 25 MPH, that means-
Consistent with Youngha grabbing a guy by one leg and throwing him at Red Fox in Ch 18, as well as all those times people are literally sent flying by punches. Early Hanlim Gym seems to be around Street level+ as far as I can tell.

I got Youngha putting a hole in the arena in chapter 11 calculated by a friend. It got over 600 Kilojoules, so 9-B.

I got Youngha putting a hole in the arena in chapter 11 calculated by a friend. It got over 600 Kilojoules, so 9-B.
I'm sorry but I'm calling BS on that one- the hole was the size of his fist and like half a centimeter deep tops- no way that should be the same energy as a car crash.

(Was trying to calc Goliath shaking the arena in Ch 5, realized the shaking formula it wasn't applicable)

Last edited:
I've got some Hanlim Gym calculations accepted for the bluestring verse, I'll probably work on some study group ones soon so that the entire verse isn't filled with just Hanlim Gym lol

I've got some Hanlim Gym calculations accepted for the bluestring verse, I'll probably work on some study group ones soon so that the entire verse isn't filled with just Hanlim Gym lol
Can you link them? 👀 I can finally start on the verse if we have accepted calcs.

Jungle Juice S2 Chapters finally got translated by line- 5 weeks behind Korean Previews, good job LINE.

Speaking of Previews, for Ch 95- The Good News is the idea that characters can reach Supersonic speeds without Defense Mechanisms has been blatantly confirmed by Carly Davidson catching a bullet. The Bad News is that the gun was labelled "One Joule", meaning everyone in S1 is gonna have to be downgraded to Below Average Human level since it one-tapped a member of Propolis.

All of my AP Calcs are now irrelevant, the new Jungle Juice scaling is:
  • 1 Joule >(One shot)> Propolis Member > Rest of Nest Forces. Still better than the Flash struggling to outpower a 6.7 Tera Electron Volt / 1 Micro-Joule Blackhole.
In all seriousness, these Lore Bombs are kinda nuts.

I ain't a Jungle Juice goon or anything, but have ya'll seen this?
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Come get ya'll bug people 😭

I ain't a Jungle Juice goon or anything, but have ya'll seen this? Come get ya'll bug people 😭
Yeah, I just don't care about Marco Polo's Travels to keep up with it.

Also it spoils stuff for S2 (like the reason Nest exists) so I'm not focusing on it too hard

Back