• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Looking it over, it appears Abstraction of Mainland does appear to be trolling. Initially, it was just warning worthy, but then he got explosive over a simple report and started spamming the RVR thread with nonsense. As did others to be fair, but righting backwards words so people had to use eyeball gymnastics and spamming memes is not allowed on the RVR thread which is intended to be for serious discussions.

I think a short ban is in order, or at least banned from commenting on the RVR thread for a while. I suppose about a month might be reasonable.

Looking it over, it appears Abstraction of Mainland does appear to be trolling. Initially, it was just warning worthy, but then he got explosive over a simple report and started spamming the RVR thread with nonsense. As did others to be fair, but righting backwards words so people had to use eyeball gymnastics and spamming memes is not allowed on the RVR thread which is intended to be for serious discussions.

I think a short ban is in order, or at least banned from commenting on the RVR thread for a while. I suppose about a month might be reasonable.
You have no idea how happy I am hearing this.

Okay. Feel free to ban him for at least a month then.

Sorry if i have to poke into that topic again, but am i the only one who thinks that Abstraction whatever his name is, to be a sock? I got that suspicion after checking the Franklin Richard tag and seeing 3 seperate accounts having done some kind of thread regarding that character that are banned. All 3 of them are accounts with barely any posts and all 3 share the similarity in getting overdramatic and wishing to banned/getting banned. And obviously, sharing that common topic of Franklin Richards.

Maybe im just oversuspicious as no one else seems to have made that connection

Sorry if i have to poke into that topic again, but am i the only one who thinks that Abstraction whatever his name is, to be a sock? I got that suspicion after checking the Franklin Richard tag and seeing 3 seperate accounts having done some kind of thread regarding that character that are banned. All 3 of them are accounts with barely any posts and all 3 share the similarity in getting overdramatic and wishing to banned/getting banned. And obviously, sharing that common topic of Franklin Richards.

Maybe im just oversuspicious as no one else seems to have made that connection
You on to something...

Sorry if i have to poke into that topic again, but am i the only one who thinks that Abstraction whatever his name is, to be a sock?
Before Everything deleted some posts in this thread, I'm pretty sure I straight up saw Abstraction (haha whoops said abstractions instead of abstraction dont ban the janitor) admit he is a sock.

Last edited:
I banned him for 6 months earlier today, given that his vandalism was much more widespread than I first though, and he had received previous warnings.

Alright, i just came back and i checked Zoro vs Kojiro and my goodness of heaven, does this match had a lot of violation? Here is the thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/roronoa-zoro-vs-sasaki-kojiro.123196/page-10 (for better understanding, read the whole page too)

So far the users that caused the havoc (toxicity) are @DaReaperMan @LordGinSama possibly @MonkeyOfLife alongside @RazumaHiroki (due of one his comment are kind of...provocating) and some of them that i missed, not only that most of the users there are so heated as heck

If this is report worthy then there should a solution (aside closed the thread), but if it's not then my apologies

Can you summarise what each of them did please?

Also, was the above linked thread not reported already some days ago?

A 1v1 thread that reached 10 pages

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be impressed or worried. I only checked the last page, and it seems there were a couple of insults here and there, like Reaper calling LordGin a condescending dick, and LordGin telling him not to be a spiteful asshole.

That's just the 10th page. I have no idea what other fuckery the other 9 pages had, but I can guess that it ain't pretty.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be impressed or worried. I only checked the last page, and it seems there were a couple of insults here and there, like Reaper calling LordGin a condescending dick, and LordGin telling him not to be a spiteful asshole.

That's just the 10th page. I have no idea what other fuckery the other 9 pages had, but I can guess that it ain't pretty.
Razuma said something pretty insulting, but i believe it's not intentional becaude clearly he got stressed because of that match

EDIT: Phew, i just made an misunderstanding comment if i didn't edited it

Back