• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jungle Juice / YLab Discussion Thread

Figured I should make this with Season 2 coming out in "Early 2023"- in the meantime, feel free to ask questions such as who-scales-to-what.

s0mtxr69tpq61.jpg

(If more Superstring and Bluestring webtoons get profiles on this wiki, then I might change this to a full on YLab Discussion Thread, but for now since there's only Jungle Juice and Reality Quest, the jury's out)

Last edited:
I mean with Study Group, Hanlim Gym, and Get Schooled out- hm...

Although Hanlim Gym being part of both Bluestring and Superstring makes things a bit confusing
I definitely recommend to not combine universes lol. The amount of characters in both would be rough. Also I might be able to make some Distant Sky profiles in the future

I definitely recommend to not combine universes lol. The amount of characters in both would be rough.
[Looks at PTJ Verse Page]
Fair enough, although they could still share profiles
Also I might be able to make some Distant Sky profiles in the future
Those would be interesting- although Min Jung Woo/Terror Man cameos there as well

(Ah yes, Distant Sky- "And then it got worse." the webcomic)

[Looks at PTJ Verse Page]
Fair enough, although they could still share profiles

Those would be interesting- although Min Jung Woo/Terror Man cameos there as well

(Ah yes, Distant Sky- "And then it got worse." the webcomic)

There's also the fact that Strings are much more 'diverse' on what kind of stuff they have lol. PTJ is fine for now since there's not enough profiles anyway.

Yuup, in general. Sadly not scaleable

Very fun. It got 'better' for them tho

Based Hanlim Gym!?!?!??!

Ahhhhhhhh, alright.

I've only read like 2-3 chapters of Jungle Juice. Is it good?
In my opinion it's great, but I'm obviously biased.

Generally seen it as rated 8/10 - 9/10 by other folk, with strengths being the general Art, Designs, Pacing, Characters, and interesting Power System

Main distractions I've seen is some people feel like the pacing's too quick, or that the Suchan feels a bit too cliché as an MC

Hanlim Gym is pretty crazy rn, the main protagonist gets addicted to drugs lmao.
Dafuq that guy doing there lol. Anyway yeah definitely aiming to make profiles for Jungle Juice and Housekeeper once I reread them.

Also I'm not sure but is Get Schooled also in this universe? In Bluestring at least?

Dafuq that guy doing there lol. Anyway yeah definitely aiming to make profiles for Jungle Juice and Housekeeper once I reread them.

Also I'm not sure but is Get Schooled also in this universe? In Bluestring at least?
Get Schooled is Bluestring

A good rule of them is remembering the naming scheme-

It's called Bluestring because Blue is the color of youth in Korea, so it's got all the highschool based webtoons

It's called Superstring because Superpowers

Changed the Thread image to better fit the discussion- it was from 2022 April Fools, with the cast each as protagonists from other Superstring webcomics;

- Suchan is Min Jung Woo / Terror Man from Terror Man
(Both have the ability to see the future in some regard, and special headgear and gloves)

- Huijin is Shin Heyool (or Hyeyul) from Distant Sky (or Abyss Sky)
(Both have extreme recovery abilities and experience bouts of jealousy)

- Hyeseong is Seok Hwan from Reawaken Man (or Revival Man)
(Red hair, impulsive tendencies, and are total sandbags compared to everyone else)

- Dohwa is Suki Kang from Neolithic Girl (or Cavewoman)
("Punch It, but Even Harder" attitudes)

- Breeder is Youngha Jeon from Hanlim Gym
(No Idea- this was before Breeder was actually introduced as a character so I guess it was just a fill in slot)

- Hyeona and Daun are Hasty and Kaira from Housekeeper
(Probably lesbians or bisexuals) NOTE- SPOILERS FOR HOUSEKEEPER S1 BECAUSE THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION IS LITERALLY YEARS BEHIND

(The lil' guy in the bottom is a Mini Kangtau from Kangtawoo)

just wanted to know is this thread discussion just for Jungle juice or?
Originally it was gonna be just for Jungle Juice, but that went out the window literally one message in so it's technically a Jungle Juice discussion thread because that has profiles here, but it's also a general YLab discussion thread (which includes Jungle Juice)

Either way you can talk about Jungle Juice

between i left a status post on my profile

for whoever interested in reading my review of a series, is welcomed

Lets go then.

I have to give so many series a reread... Terror man, neolithic girl, housekeeper and jungle juice are series i read a long time ago. And I forgot to continue Blade of the Phantom Master and now Webtoons cancer causing Daily pass NTRs me out of existance

A Superstring series I do recommend though is definitly Burning Hell. Shit is sadly pretty short but it was awesome nonetheless. Basically a super cannibal Samurai gets banished onto a island for criminals and has a face off with a psychopathic doctor iirc. One loves to eat people and the other loves to dissect them

A Superstring series I do recommend though is definitly Burning Hell. Shit is sadly pretty short but it was awesome nonetheless. Basically a super cannibal Samurai gets banished onto a island for criminals and has a face off with a psychopathic doctor iirc. One loves to eat people and the other loves to dissect them
Is there a scanlation of it?

Lets go then.

And I forgot to continue Blade of the Phantom Master and now Webtoons cancer causing Daily pass NTRs me out of existance
HONESTLY- Imma just hope someone compiles Blade of the Phantom Master and Island bc I'm not going through Daily Pass Hell for that

Back