• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a QnA thread, make a CRT for it, things do not get accepted in QnA.
That aside, power's reply do not work since they are not what is being asked

Being called electricity is not one of them
The only thing it showed is electrolysis if i can remember correctly and that is just one and you need a few.
Calculation team already seen it and accepted the Value. So I'm not gonna bother creating another thread. Also its clearly mentioned as lightining and explanation was given narratively on how Lightining is created in real life.
17234385_784_1145_169798.webp

17234389_784_1145_121542.webp

17234393_784_1145_149174.webp

Even if it being called electricity isn’t one of them for whatever weird reason. It has also caused muscle contractions on Hakari’s face and the power of the lightning is also a criteria which obviously surpasses the energy threshold that it needs for it to be considered real lightning which isn’t very hard to reach in general… it’s only like what? Building level?

So couple these with electrolysis and the fact that it was already accepted by CGM. It’s obviously fine.

Tbf calc group members come to the calc just to evaluate its maths and physics, whether the feat is applicable or not that needs to be discussed in a CRT so pain is right, maybe you can change the OP and put reasons on why it has lightning speed

Edit: just make a section in the OP and put these things in, don't rewrite it completely

His lightning has the same mechanism as cloud to ground lightning, does irl lightning gain its speed from this mechanism?
From what I know the answer is yes so I think it's a valid reason to say it has the same speed, I think you should ask ant or someone to @ some staff members who are knowledgeable on this
I think so far we got one or 2 staff agreements? Did u count?

Tbf calc group members come to the calc just to evaluate its maths and physics, whether the feat is applicable or not that needs to be discussed in a CRT so pain is right, maybe you can change the OP and put reasons on why it has lightning speed

Edit: just make a section in the OP and put these things in, don't rewrite it completely
I will just add the scans to OP wait. Anyway I ain't creating any separate threads. If someone has problem with what's accepted in calc. They can do a thread to check if it Qualifies for Lightning or not.
Not only does the physics of it includes whether or not it’s lightning.

More than enough reasons have already been mentioned in this thread outside of “CGM accepted this”. It’s not necessary to add to the OP but @EldemadeDityjon feel free to do so.
I will just add the scans to OP. I don't have much problem with that.

Anyway added the scans to OP. BTW I will apply the accepted changes by end of today. If someone has any problems with Kashimo lightning they can feel free to a create a thread to remove it. I don't have any issues with that.

So Irl lightning works when enough positive charges build up on an object, then electrons are released to give the clouds a negative charge, when the electrical field becomes strong, electrical current flows and tears the air.

Lashimo's CE works like electricity, when he strikes his opponents, he leaves positive charges, when enough charges are built up, negative charges are released from his body, resulting in a lightning that tears apart the air.

So it's pretty much has the same mechanism, Kashimo doesn't release lightning from himself, but the negative energy on himself flows into the positive charges, the result is a lightning, similar to how cloud to ground lightning works.

Calculation team already seen it and accepted the Value. So I'm not gonna bother creating another thread. Also its clearly mentioned as lightining and explanation was given narratively on how Lightining is created in real life.
17234385_784_1145_169798.webp

17234389_784_1145_121542.webp

17234393_784_1145_149174.webp
You need to accept it as real lightning first, calc members don't have the power to do that.

I'm gonna comment since it seems like the other staff who accepted it don't know about the revisions from prior but w/e

We have a very strong mach wall when it comes to scaling the characters.

Now this scales to everybody you noted in the OP, which is a problem.

Naobito's stated to be the second fastest, which means above Hakari, Yuta, Kenjaku, Yuki, Ryu, Geto, etc.

Which means that his additional speed cap of moving small speeds in only 1/24th of a second making him the fastest falls to everyone under him
So Naobito's transonic speed needs to be tackled before this is applied to the scaling

I'm gonna comment since it seems like the other staff who accepted it don't know about the revisions from prior but w/e

Naobito's stated to be the second fastest, which means above Hakari, Yuta, Kenjaku, Yuki, Ryu, Geto, etc.

Which means that his additional speed cap of moving small speeds in only 1/24th of a second making him the fastest falls to everyone under him
So Naobito's transonic speed needs to be tackled before this is applied to the scaling
I already addressed that. Copy pasting same thing.
Naobito was KNOWN to be fastest Sorcerer doesn't mean others UNKNOWN people can't be Faster than him. Not everyone likes to show off like Gojo.
Also Ryu is not from modern era. He is same guy from Kashimo era.
Kenjaku from heian Era not from modern era either
Geto was dead
Yuta & Yuki information was not available for anyone.
So only Gojo was known to Jujutsu society as faster than Naobito

So put it simply. It's about Naobito is known as fastest Sorcerer. It's about how Jujutsu Sorcerers knows others. Gojo actually loves to show off so he is obviously known to be faster than Naobito.

As for Yuta and Yuki information available was very less so others wouldn't be aware of their speed. Same goes for Toji. Except for Few people in Zenin Clan and Gojo no one even know about him. So the fastest Sorcerer statement shouldn't be considered to be above others.

Lastly Hakari was kicked out of the school. He was running underground fight club. So he is also not included in Sorcerer list when comparing to Naobito.

Theres a few issues with using Noabito being the fastest sorcerer as an antifeat.

For one that statement isnt applicable to half the people you mentioned (Kenjaku and Ryu arent modern sorcerers, Geto is a curse user and Hakari left Jujutsu high).

Secondly the Naobito statement is talking about him being known as the fastest sorcerer so it wouldnt apply to characters like Yuta and Yuki since their abilities are largely unknown to the public (Yuta went of to train in Africa for half a year and any information of Yukis abilities are hidden)

Naobito wasn't the second fastest sorcerer in history.

We already discussed Yuta and he will probably get removed from the scaling even though its not an issue since he was abroad for months.

Hakari was suspended from jujutsu high last year, which is why he's grade one despite being at special grade level, as Yuta said when Hakari is on a row, he's stronger than himself, + it's his own feat so he shouldn't be affected at all.

So if we removed Yuta and people who scale to him, there are other characters who objectively scale to Hakari or even surpass him, like Gojo, Sukuna and Kashimo.
While I think it's possible to scale Yuki and Kenjaku but I understand if people will disagree, we are definitely getting more fighting scenes in the future so we can wait to get accurate info

The confusion also comes from Gege's lack of knowledge of the speed scale. Naobito reaching > subsonic speed is impressive yet characters like Yuji and Maki can move subsonic-supersonic+ speeds in the tournament arc. Maki by that time is leages faster than her supersonic+ self yet struggles with sub mach 1 speed? That's major internal consistency, especially when you consider people like Jozu can react to sound.

I also think projection sorcery has been a bit misunderstood. The speed of projection sorcery is not a one sized fits all sort of deal. Diving a second by 24 and using that speed is not an accurate to view the speediness of the technique. The 1/24 frames is the conceptual framework from which the technique is derived, no necessarily the actual speed. This is evident for two main reasons: the first being that we clearly know there are different speed levels. Naobito is > Naoya with the technique for instance. We also know this isn't just an experience thing, as our second piece of evidence come from the databook which states Naobito also has to train his own speed to increase the potency, meaning the sorcerers own speed has a direct impact on the capability.

For instance, the average male can run 8mph. Using projection sorcery a person could make 24 frames in a straight line and increase their speed to 192mph. The only rules for projection sorcery is that the pre-planned actions don't break physics. For instance you couldn't plot a trajectory that ignores obstacles, or creates illogical trajectories (such as moving forward and ending up two meters behind on the next frame), and the technique is also dependant upon the speed of the user, so an average human male could not choose to have a frame start 100m in front of them, as they have no way of recreating this. This is also the reason the speed can be stacked.

Either way whatever is decided for the Projection Sorcery and speed cap stuff, it wouldn't really affect the top tiers of the verse which is what this calc would apply to for now. So I think it can be saved for a future discussion.

I already addressed that. Copy pasting same thing.
Naobito was KNOWN to be fastest Sorcerer doesn't mean others UNKNOWN people can't be Faster than him. Not everyone likes to show off like Gojo.
Also Ryu is not from modern era. He is same guy from Kashimo era.
Kenjaku from heian Era not from modern era either
@KingTempest a whole lot has changed since that statement.

The cap doesn’t apply to non-sorcerers (Maki and Toji), sorcerers that aren’t from this era, those who have grown since then (Sukuna), SORCERERS WHO WEREN'T EVEN PUBLICLY KNOWN etc.

So maybe the scaling needs some adjustment but the statement is hardly a cap at this point.
Theres a few issues with using Noabito being the fastest sorcerer as an antifeat.

For one that statement isnt applicable to half the people you mentioned (Kenjaku and Ryu arent modern sorcerers, Geto is a curse user and Hakari left Jujutsu high).

Secondly the Naobito statement is talking about him being known as the fastest sorcerer so it wouldnt apply to characters like Yuta and Yuki since their abilities are largely unknown to the public (Yuta went of to train in Africa for half a year and any information of Yukis abilities are hidden)
Naobito wasn't the second fastest sorcerer in history.

We already discussed Yuta and he will probably get removed from the scaling even though its not an issue since he was abroad for months.

Hakari was suspended from jujutsu high last year, which is why he's grade one despite being at special grade level, as Yuta said when Hakari is on a row, he's stronger than himself, + it's his own feat so he shouldn't be affected at all.

So if we removed Yuta and people who scale to him, there are other characters who objectively scale to Hakari or even surpass him, like Gojo, Sukuna and Kashimo.
While I think it's possible to scale Yuki and Kenjaku but I understand if people will disagree, we are definitely getting more fighting scenes in the future so we can wait to get accurate info
First.
"Known as the fastest sorcerer"
Besides the fact that it was the narrator saying this, the databook states this
With this technique, Naobito can perform super speed action, that he is called as the fastest sorcerer.

Second, the calculation is done by Hakari. He counts. With the databook statement, Naobito is clearly over Hakari.

Third, I'm referencing the characters who were existing during and before that statement, so Hakari, Yuta, Yuki, etc. The special grades wouldn't be known as special grades if their capabilities weren't known.

Fourth, everyone keeps using "people don't know about Hakari's strength", but Yuta's statement of knowing about Hakari's strength and saying he's possibly stronger than him from back when he was a student means that others would know his capabilities, which means others would know how strong he is.

Fifth, a curse user is a sorcerer. Saying "he's a curse user" means nothing.

Now the Heian era characters, okay they can stand out. But they scale to the modern day sorcerers. And if the modern day sorcerers are slower than Naobito, then that's that

I think trying to use the databook's statement for Naobito's speed isn't accurate here. The statement refers to the manga's statement, that's what databooks tend to do, and the manga is about being known as the fastest not that he is the fastest. Doesn't make sense to limit Heian or Past sorcerers who fight Yuta or Hakari and say Naobito is above Yuta and Hakari. As we know Yuta and Hakari have been heavily out of the loop in terms of being known to the rest of the world for their capabilities, as their powers obviously have increased since Hakari was kicked out and since Yuta went training.
Fourth, everyone keeps using "people don't know about Hakari's strength", but Yuta's statement of knowing about Hakari's strength and saying he's possibly stronger than him from back when he was a student means that others would know his capabilities, which means others would know how strong he is.
Something like this isn't about everyone, it's who knows Yuta, his other classmate who obviously has fought with him, ofc he's gonna know but we can't say now everyone is gonna know how strong he is.

First.
With this technique, Naobito can perform super speed action, that he is called as the fastest sorcerer.
Has same meaning as Known
Like I already said just because some people knows him as fastest doens't mean he is the fastest. It's like saying you have 2 ways to reach a destination. Among them 1 path is shorter. But there is a hidden route which gets you faster than both of them. Doesn't mean only known route is the fastest way to reach your destination.
Second, the calculation is done by Hakari. He counts. With the databook statement, Naobito is clearly over Hakari.
Databook never stated anything about Hakari. Stop trying to push the statement Known as you fit.
Third, I'm referencing the characters who were existing during and before that statement, so Hakari, Yuta, Yuki, etc. The special grades wouldn't be known as special grades if their capabilities weren't known.
Already someone above mentioned it. Hakari doesn't have a grade. He runs the understand Fight Club. Only few people knows about him you can't just assume without evidence that his speed was know to others and includes with Naobito statement.
Narratively stated Yuki information was not even mentioned in the headquarters. Kenjaku couldn't even get a glimpse of her information.
24311156_784_1145_147820.webp

Yuta lost his power and made a comeback his information wasn't spread much either. Where he was making his comback in Africa.
13624532_784_1145_144920.webp

Back then sure. So you admit Hakari could have gotten stronger? So why are you trying to push Naobito statement to him?

Last edited:
I don't think we should use Yuta's abilities being unknown as an argument for speed because Yuta had to have been evaluated to be promoted back to Special Grade after JJK 0 and Jujutsu Society would know that he fought and was relative Geto.

Yuki's abilities being unknown is also in reference to her Cursed Technique

The confusion also comes from Gege's lack of knowledge of the speed scale. Naobito reaching > subsonic speed is impressive yet characters like Yuji and Maki can move subsonic-supersonic+ speeds in the tournament arc. Maki by that time is leages faster than her supersonic+ self yet struggles with sub mach 1 speed? That's major internal consistency, especially when you consider people like Jozu can react to sound.

I also think projection sorcery has been a bit misunderstood. The speed of projection sorcery is not a one sized fits all sort of deal. Diving a second by 24 and using that speed is not an accurate to view the speediness of the technique. The 1/24 frames is the conceptual framework from which the technique is derived, no necessarily the actual speed. This is evident for two main reasons: the first being that we clearly know there are different speed levels. Naobito is > Naoya with the technique for instance. We also know this isn't just an experience thing, as our second piece of evidence come from the databook which states Naobito also has to train his own speed to increase the potency, meaning the sorcerers own speed has a direct impact on the capability.

For instance, the average male can run 8mph. Using projection sorcery a person could make 24 frames in a straight line and increase their speed to 192mph. The only rules for projection sorcery is that the pre-planned actions don't break physics. For instance you couldn't plot a trajectory that ignores obstacles, or creates illogical trajectories (such as moving forward and ending up two meters behind on the next frame), and the technique is also dependant upon the speed of the user, so an average human male could not choose to have a frame start 100m in front of them, as they have no way of recreating this. This is also the reason the speed can be stacked.

Either way whatever is decided for the Projection Sorcery and speed cap stuff, it wouldn't really affect the top tiers of the verse which is what this calc would apply to for now. So I think it can be saved for a future discussion.
I must have re-read this a hundred times!

If I understand this correctly, Projection Sorcery would act as a multiplier for Naobito's transonic speed?!

First.

Fifth, a curse user is a sorcerer. Saying "he's a curse user" means nothing.

Now the Heian era characters, okay they can stand out. But they scale to the modern day sorcerers. And if the modern day sorcerers are slower than Naobito, then that's that
Again he's not the second fastest ever, there's no way you will argue now that Naobito is faster than Sukuna,

Gojo himself says Hakari, Yuta and others will be as good as him one day, last time Hakari was ranked by Jujutsu high was last year, he's not limited by that, after leaving jujutsu high, no one could even go to see him, Yuji and Megumi had to trick the guards to be able to even meet up with Hakari, how are people even supposed to know his current power level when they can't even meet with him.

And the databook statement is referring to the manga statement, in fact that statement doesn't even exclude Gojo so Im not sure how would you use it to support your claim

The previous Speed CRT pretty rejected Maki's Hypersonic calc or any values above Subsonic in favor of consistency with statements and other showings like Yuji struggling with Piercing Blood's speed during Shibuya. I think someone also brought up that Jozu's reaction speed doesn't automatically scale to Transonic because of how the formula is applied:
  • (Distance the character moved in meters) x (Speed of projectile in meters/s) / (Distance the projectile was away from the character when he/she started to move in meters)

Btw what’s Naobito’s speed without his CT? He seems to be exceptionally fast without it.
Slower than his CT I guess
I think trying to use the databook's statement for Naobito's speed isn't accurate here. The statement refers to the manga's statement, that's what databooks tend to do, and the manga is about being known as the fastest not that he is the fastest. Doesn't make sense to limit Heian or Past sorcerers who fight Yuta or Hakari and say Naobito is above Yuta and Hakari. As we know Yuta and Hakari have been heavily out of the loop in terms of being known to the rest of the world for their capabilities, as their powers obviously have increased since Hakari was kicked out and since Yuta went training.

Something like this isn't about everyone, it's who knows Yuta, his other classmate who obviously has fought with him, ofc he's gonna know but we can't say now everyone is gonna know how strong he is.
That's what databooks tend to do isn't the best argument. Different phrasing can support the true meaning of the statement.
Yuta went to go train but at the same time the fact that they kept tabs on him and knew about him means that he's still in the running.
As same meaning as Known
Like I already said just because some people knows him as fastest doens't mean he is the fastest. It's like saying you have 2 ways to reach a destination. Among them 1 path is shorter. But there is a hidden route which gets you faster than both of them. Doesn't mean only known route is the fastest way to reach your destination.

Databook never stated anything about Hakari. Stop trying to push the statement Known as you fit.
Databook says he's the fastest. Simple.
Already someone above mentioned it. Hakari doesn't have a grade. He runs the understand Fight Club. Only few people knows about him you can't just assume without evidence that his speed was know to others and includes with Naobito statement.
Narratively stated Yuki information was not even mentioned in the headquarters. Kenjaku couldn't even get a glimpse of her information.
24311156_784_1145_147820.webp
"I don't know her cursed technique" ≠ 'I don't know how fast she is"
Back then sure. So you admit Hakari could have gotten stronger? So why are you trying to push Naobito statement to him?
It seems like you didn't read my argument at all.
I said Hakari of back then being on the level of current Yuta supports that Hakari's still in the same ballpark, under Naobito.
If Naobito is Subsonic without CT. His CT acts as a 24x multiplier.
No it is not.
Again he's not the second fastest ever, there's no way you will argue now that Naobito is faster than Sukuna,

Gojo himself says Hakari, Yuta and others will be as good as him one day, last time Hakari was ranked by Jujutsu high was last year, he's not limited by that, after leaving jujutsu high, no one could even go to see him, Yuji and Megumi had to trick the guards to be able to even meet up with Hakari, how are people even supposed to know his current power level when they can't even meet with him.
You're scaling off of POTENTIAL? Oh god.

Yuta knowing of current Hakari's capabilities mean that he probably hasn't grown
And the databook statement is referring to the manga statement, in fact that statement doesn't even exclude Gojo so Im not sure how would you use it to support your claim
Quote where I said he's the fastest ever. I blatantly said at the end of my message "now the heian era ppl, aight.
Now the Heian era characters, okay they can stand out.
You didn't read shit

I don't think we should use Yuta's abilities being unknown as an argument for speed because Yuta had to have been evaluated to be promoted back to Special Grade after JJK 0 and Jujutsu Society would know that he fought and was relative Geto.
Can you tell me how many people had information on Geto speed after he went underground activities and left Jujutsu high?
Also How many people witnessed Geto and Yuta fight? Can you tell me how many people had leaked information on both of their top speed when fighting?
Also are you gonna ignore Yuta losing the power on same day?
How hard is it people to understand the meaning between Known and Unknown.
Yuki's abilities being unknown is also in reference to her Cursed Technique
Yuki scales to Kenjaku.
Kenjaku reacts to a Black Hole from close-range outside of the event horizon which would net relativistic results as well

Lets also note that Jujutsu High has bias towards Hakari and his power. They would never put him as someone above a family that has high political influence and follows the traditions (They literally have a specific grade for them because they are "important people" for the Jujutsu world

And the databook statement isnt differente than the one from the manga, where its says that he's known to be the fastest, something that by itself is fake if you take it as literal, since we have Gojo in the story

Databook says he's the fastest. Simple.
Databook isn't states he is fastest. It's states he is called the fastest.
Stop trying to ignore whats written in there
"I don't know her cursed technique" ≠ 'I don't know how fast she is"
It does not just talk about CT. LMAO. Even Geto clearly states she doens't take any missions and doesn't involves any activities. If she doens't show her powers she wouldn't be know to others how fast is she.
4905911_784_1145_140924.webp

Additionally Yuki scales to Kenjaku.
Kenjaku reacts to a Black Hole from close-range outside of the event horizon which would net relativistic results as well
It seems like you didn't read my argument at all.
I said Hakari of back then being on the level of current Yuta supports that Hakari's still in the same ballpark, under Naobito.
You are acting like characters stays the same throughout the series?
Hakari left the school when Yuta was in overseas and running underground activities. Yuta shouldn't have Current information on Hakari same goes for others. Yuji and Megumi needed to sneak in to get him out of there.

(They literally have a specific grade for them because they are "important people" for the Jujutsu world
Q: He lives in Kyoto right? Why did he come all the way to Tokyo Shibuya to fight?
A: Special Grade 1 sorcerer refers to those outside of the technical school system (ungraded active sorcerers) whose power is considered Grade 1. So Naobito often comes to Tokyo to helpout. (The paychecks are huge)
Gege should've really explained that in the manga because people think Special Grade 1 is some important grade between Grade 1 and Special Grade 😭

And the databook statement isnt differente than the one from the manga, where its says that he's known to be the fastest, something that by itself is fake if you take it as literal, since we have Gojo in the story
That's addressed in the previous CRT
2. Naobito's Projection Sorcery of covering melee distances in 1/24 seconds. Next to Gojo, he's the fastest Jujutsu Sorcerer, which means every other Jujutsu Sorcerer is below him. He was blitzing Dagon, and stated to be possibly faster than Jogo. Consistent, they say "he's the fastest" while Gojo is sealed..

Databook isn't states he is fastest. It's states he is called the fastest.
Stop trying to ignore whats written in there
Then the manga says "that's before he lost an arm". He just lost his arm. The whole jujutsu society doesn't know about that. He's slower now cause of that?

Stop nitpicking
It does not just talk about CT. LMAO. Even Geto clearly states she doens't take any missions and doesn't involves any activities. If she doens't show her powers she wouldn't be know to others how fast is she.
4905911_784_1145_140924.webp

Additionally Yuki scales to Kenjaku.
Don't send a single scan then get it debunked and send a new one
You are acting like characters stays the same throughout the series?
Hakari left the school when Yuta was in overseas and running underground activities. Yuta shouldn't have Current information on Hakari same goes for others. Yuji and Megumi needed to sneak in to get him out of there.
Prove Hakari got stronger or faster. For all we know he didn't train at all.
"Yuta shouldn't have current information on Hakari" yet the statement's on his profile

You're scaling off of POTENTIAL? Oh god.

Yuta knowing of current Hakari's capabilities mean that he probably hasn't grown
No I'm not? That's a strawman
All what I said is that Gojo said they have the potential to reach his level, so they rapidly progress, the last time Hakari was ranked was last year, after that people from Jujutsu high couldn't even meet with him, you can't even prove that this happened

Yuta himself was abroad for months, so if you want to say Hakari didnt grow, meaning he's still grade one, meaning Yuta isn't a special grade sorcerer because he thinks Hakari is stronger than himself, we have people like Geto getting qualified for special grade rank simply because of a CT, so Hakari should qualify for his Jackpot
Quote where I said he's the fastest ever. I blatantly said at the end of my message "now the heian era ppl, aiaight.
Fair, but that would also mean Naobito is faster than 15F Sukuna, because the fanbook covered Shibuya, so you will have Naobito > 15F Sukuna > 3F Sukuna ~ Toji.

You didn't read shit
And you couldn't read my post and started to strawman my argument that I'm scaling based on potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back