• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said it's a cap for the series. It's a cap for the dude who did the feat.

Gojo and Geto in the past have no scaling to Naobito. We currently
Yuji and Sukuna have no scaling to Naobito whatsoever. Yuji was relative to a non enhanced Choso who is slower than Naoya without accelerating, who's slower than Naobito.
Toji was stated to be comparable to 3 finger Sukuna, who's inferior to Jogo, who Naobito disappeared from their sight. Direct scaling and statements.
Toji is also scaled to the Maki that managed to dodge Naoya midair. While yes she did use her precog to help dodge him, that doesn't mean she isn't scaling to him in-speed especially because she is dodging and hitting him while he's going Max speed. So she scales to him. Besides that Megumi comparing Toji to Sukuna doesn't cap either of their speeds either because he says "Maybe even faster than that time" Toji is faster than 3f sukuna. Now we know, that Toji is faster than 3F Sukuna, no cap is established in that instance. There isn't much to do with that that keeps Toji from exceeding the speed of Jogo or Naobito (who by the way was the fastest sorcerer besides Gojo so he'd already be above the likes of Naobito pre-curse).

It's annoying how you're also cherrypicking the scaling.

Maki is comparable to curse Naoya. She later goes on to fight alongside Yuji, so we know that Yuji is comparable to this Maki. Therefore, Naoya being the fastest with Mach 3 is no longer a precendent we have to worry about. And the likes of Naobito, who we know was just above Naoya pre-curse doesn't have to get involved in any of that scaling cause he doesn't scale to anyone involved in this and even if he did, we'd still put him above Naoya back even when he was going beyond subsonic or transonic speeds or whatever. So I'm failing to see why Naobito is important to any of this.
Maki never outspeeds Naoya. Her body is the same pre realization and post realization. The only thing that changes is her new enhanced sight that makes her effectively precog Naoya, stated time and time again.
It is stated that now , but we're also shown her dodging mid-air and tagging him. She couldn't do that if she wasn't comparable in speed. So even if we're still treating her as slower, she's not slower to an extent that caps the verse.
Doesn't matter. The last thread solidified that it doesn't matter who has the feat, if they fall under the wall.

If Maki gets a MHS feat but is canonically slower than Mach 1, the last thread solidified that she's slower than Mach 1.

Unless Hakari somehow scales above the people who fall under that, aka Naoya, then it doesn't matter.
And since Hakari fought Kashimo (someone who sits comfortably outside of the scaling that involves Naobito and Naoya as a reincarnated sorcerer so all those speed statements mean nothing, his electrical cursed energy functions enough like electricity) we have good reason to believe that Kashimo scales above those modern day sorcerers so Hakari would scale above them since he can fight Kashimo.

Last edited:
Subject to change means that info in the series needs to contradict it. Nothing contradicts it.

Nobody countered Naobito > Jogo > 3F Sukuna ~ Toji yet, the actual most direct scaling that isn't inflicted on "Maki grew or didn't grow we don't know"

Like someone earlier said. The only people who so far are allowed to scale above the feats are Gojo, max Sukuna, and max Kashimo
Yes, it has been. Perfect Preparation Maki is stated equal to Toji, that Toji was stated to be capable of destroying the Zenin clan at any point, including Naobito. Coupled with the fact that Heavenly Restriction bearers are explicitly stated to have no intentions of being rated under jujutsu regulations, the statement doesn’t apply. Further added by this fully awakened Maki keeping up with 15F Sukuna, who explicitly states no drop in movement speed, along with blocking Nue’s lightning, it’s pretty clear that’s outdated.

There’s also far more contradictions to Naobito being the fastest, such as Kenjaku reacting to a point-blank black hole.

I think it should be noted that Yuji has consistently been shown to be as fast or at the very least relative to Maki in terms of speed.

c9977eecc69ac6b7e29a3f4e52c20cbc.jpg

And because characters such as Toji are faster than people like Naobito, and with Maki being his equal, I don’t think we can cap certain character’s speed off of Naobito when they’ve been shown to scale to other characters who are superior in speed than him.

Hell, Yuji himself was even able to surprise 15F Sukuna because of an amp that he got from the immense rage he was feeling at him.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_005.png

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_006.png

So I think Yuji can scale if he’s able to even somewhat surprise someone as powerful as 15 finger Sukuna. Let’s also not forget that Yuji is going in right now as we speak to also box 20F Heian era Sukuna, so I think it’s a reasonable assessment to make that Yuji at least somewhat scaled to the top tiers in terms of speed.

Toji is also scaled to the Makima that managed to dodge Naoya midair. While yes she did use her precog to help dodge him, that doesn't mean she isn't scaling to him in-speed especially because she is dodging and hitting him while he's going Max speed. So she scales to him. Besides that Megumi comparing Toji to Sukuna doesn't cap either of their speeds either because he says "Maybe even faster than that time" Toji is faster than 3f sukuna. Now we know, that Toji is faster than 3F Sukuna, no cap is established in that instance. There isn't much to do with that that keeps Toji from exceeding the speed of Jogo or Naobito (who by the way was the fastest sorcerer besides Gojo so he'd already be above the likes of Naobito pre-curse).

It's annoying how you're also cherrypicking the scaling.

Maki is comparable to curse Naoya. She later goes on to fight alongside Yuji, so we know that Yuji is comparable to this Maki. Therefore, Naoya being the fastest with Mach 3 is no longer a precendent we have to worry about. And the likes of Naobito, who we know was just above Naoya pre-curse doesn't have to get involved in any of that scaling cause he doesn't scale to anyone involved in this and even if he did, we'd still put him above Naoya back even when he was going beyond subsonic or transonic speeds or whatever. So I'm failing to see why Naobito is important to any of this.

It is stated that now , but we're also shown her dodging mid-air and tagging him. She couldn't do that if she wasn't comparable in speed. So even if we're still treating her as slower, she's not slower to an extent that caps the verse.

And since Hakari fought Kashimo (someone who sits comfortably outside of the scaling that involves Naobito and Naoya as a reincarnated sorcerer so all those speed statements mean nothing, his electrical cursed energy functions enough like electricity) we have good reason to believe that Kashimo scales above those modern day sorcerers so Hakari would scale above them since he can fight Kashimo.
Maki*, and you're arguing "clear scaling" vs "can be argued" scaling
You have
Naobito solidly above Jogo who's solidly above 3F Sukuna who rivals Toji
vs
Toji who's relative to Maki who with enhanced vision can tag Cursed Womb Naoya and is possibly on Cursed Womb Naoya's level in speed.

The Maki who hit him is the same Maki who got blitzed by him from hundreds of meters away, with precog. Maki is not comparable to Curse Naoya. She can dodge with precog and tag with precog. She's slower to an extent that it isn't an argument for the other speed scalings.

Nobody is cherrypicking the scaling. You're trying so hard to scale them to Cursed Womb Naoya when Maki has remained in the same physical state after Mei's death, and the only thing allowing her to keep up is her new reactions.

You're missing where I sent that Toji rivals 3 Finger Sukuna in speed. Blatantly ignored that.

Hakari scaling to Kashimo doesn't mean anything. The issue is Hakari scaling under the gap.

Maki is not comparable to curse Naoya in speed. She is inferior. Naoya pre curse was faster than Yuji. You now trying to put Yuji above Cursed Womb Naoya when base Naoya was superior is just saying "I don't care about the past 4 arcs. They scale to Mach 3"

And I hope you hear yourself. Now you're saying that Maki is comparable to Mach 3 Naoya yet you're trying to go and scale Maki to MACH 900. Your argument just folds in on itself.

Maki*, and you're arguing "clear scaling" vs "can be argued" scaling
You have
Naobito solidly above Jogo who's solidly above 3F Sukuna who rivals Toji
vs
Toji who's relative to Maki who with enhanced vision can tag Cursed Womb Naoya and is possibly on Cursed Womb Naoya's level in speed.

The Maki who hit him is the same Maki who got blitzed by him from hundreds of meters away, with precog. Maki is not comparable to Curse Naoya. She can dodge with precog and tag with precog. She's slower to an extent that it isn't an argument for the other speed scalings.

Nobody is cherrypicking the scaling. You're trying so hard to scale them to Cursed Womb Naoya when Maki has remained in the same physical state after Mei's death, and the only thing allowing her to keep up is her new reactions.

You're missing where I sent that Toji rivals 3 Finger Sukuna in speed. Blatantly ignored that.

Hakari scaling to Kashimo doesn't mean anything. The issue is Hakari scaling under the gap.

Maki is not comparable to curse Naoya in speed. She is inferior. Naoya pre curse was faster than Yuji. You now trying to put Yuji above Cursed Womb Naoya when base Naoya was superior is just saying "I don't care about the past 4 arcs. They scale to Mach 3"

And I hope you hear yourself. Now you're saying that Maki is comparable to Mach 3 Naoya yet you're trying to go and scale Maki to MACH 900. Your argument just folds in on itself.
My thread doesn't involve maki and Sukuna was nerfed during Maki fight. He wasn't even less than 10% when he fought her.
That was a nerfed 15F Meguna who couldn't fight at full power because of Megumi, not the same as 15F who clashed with Gojo after he fully took over Megumi
^^

That was a nerfed 15F Meguna who couldn't fight at full power because of Megumi, not the same as 15F who clashed with Gojo after he fully took over Megumi
1) Sukuna’s nerf didn’t affect movement speed. He specifically mentions that “only when he’s attacking”’does the body strongly resist him. Doing things such as just dodging and running away wouldn’t cause a CE fluctuation on Megumi’s part.

2) The instance I’m referring to of Yuji surprising Sukuna with his abilities comes before Megumi started interfering with Sukuna’s body.

How would precog help her tag him?
Just wait until the FTL CRT pops in, I’m gonna have an aneurism on god
That thread gonna be some absolute gold

Tempest, Maki isn't scaling to the lightning calc. We don't have her in the scaling for the thread for all the shit you're talking about right now. No one here is trying to scale her to that at the moment because she does just lack the feats. The reason I bring her up however is because you keep trying to insist that Naoya and Naobito are capping the likes of Hakari, who has this calc above. And since Maki can surpass or even compare to one of them, then we don't have to worry about them capping Hakari in the first place because they can't even cap Maki.

But I also see you're just unconvinced and I don't care enough to argue with you over this to try and convince you otherwise, so you are marked down as disagree for now. We have your points on here, and if any other mod choose to follow your line of reasoning that's that.

Yes, it has been. Perfect Preparation Maki is stated equal to Toji, that Toji was stated to be capable of destroying the Zenin clan at any point, including Naobito. Coupled with the fact that Heavenly Restriction bearers are explicitly stated to have no intentions of being rated under jujutsu regulations, the statement doesn’t apply. Further added by this fully awakened Maki keeping up with 15F Sukuna, who explicitly states no drop in movement speed, along with blocking Nue’s lightning, it’s pretty clear that’s outdated.
Maki destroyed the Zenin clan but was slower. That's all I have to say.

And Maki blocking lightning hundreds of meters in the sky is a horrible feat. That's like superhuman or very low end subsonic.
There’s also far more contradictions to Naobito being the fastest, such as Kenjaku reacting to a point-blank black hole.
This is called "an inconsistency".
My thread doesn't involve maki and Sukuna was nerfed during Maki fight. He wasn't even less than 10% when he fought her.
You have a staff member agreeing with your thread with the view of "Mach 3 Cursed Naoya ~ Maki ~ 15 Finger Sukuna > Ryu ~ Yuta ≥ Hakari"

You have a staff member who's agreeing with your OP for the wrong reason

How would precog help her tag him?
Her precog isn't just pre cog, but you realize pre cog lets you know one's next moves right? Maki's case she can sense your next moves based off the changes in air, this would definitely allow her to move in for attacks against those who are faster.

Tempest, Maki isn't scaling to the lightning calc. We don't have her in the scaling for the thread for all the shit you're talking about right now. No one here is trying to scale her to that at the moment because she does just lack the feats. The reason I bring her up however is because you keep trying to insist that Naoya and Naobito are capping the likes of Hakari, who has this calc above. And since Maki can surpass or even compare to one of them, then we don't have to worry about them capping Hakari in the first place because they can't even cap Maki.

But I also see you're just unconvinced and I don't care enough to argue with you over this to try and convince you otherwise, so you are marked down as disagree for now. We have your points on here, and if any other mod choose to follow your line of reasoning that's that.
a Maki that proceeds to also be kept up with by Yuji and Sukuna)
Maki is comparable to curse Naoya. She later goes on to fight alongside Yuji, so we know that Yuji is comparable to this Maki.

You said Maki is relative to Yuji and Sukuna
You said Maki is comparable to mach 3 curse naoya
Sukuna in the OP is scaled to the calc

You saying Sukuna and Yuji are comparable to Maki means that the Sukuna who the OP is saying scales to Mach 900 is comparable to the Maki who you're saying is comparable to Mach 3

You aren't even reading your own arguments atp. In an attempt to prove Maki isn't a victim of the wall, you are scaling her relative to 2 people who have a 300x gap to each other.

You agree for the Op for reasons that contradict the OP. You're the problem

You have a staff member agreeing with your thread with the view of "Mach 3 Cursed Naoya ~ Maki ~ 15 Finger Sukuna > Ryu ~ Yuta ≥ Hakari"

You have a staff member who's agreeing with your OP for the wrong reason
He is saying Verse doesn't cap at Mach 3 characters scales above that. If I'm not mistaken.
Hold on, is the op really factoring in Nerfed Meguna for the scaling?
No. I already said don't bring Maki scaling to this thread. I don't know why people are using nerfed Sukuna as an argument.

Sukuna is not nerfed in movement.

And even if he is nerfed, the only value that's accepted is the 10%, meaning that Sukuna'd still be around Mach 90, 30x faster than the Mach 3 value.

So deadass whatever side you agree with, whether Sukuna isn't nerfed or if Sukuna is nerfed, it ***** up the scaling

Tempest, then why isn't Yuji or Maki in the OP? If this scaling gets applied to them as well, wouldn't they be in the OP? If you read my previous post on approving this thread, you'll see I even said to drop Ryu and Yuta from the scaling because one of them got blitzed by a the Sukuna that the scaling this would apply to.

I'm sorry that you've misunderstood me, but that's on you.

Edit: Misuse of words

Last edited:
Tempest, then why isn't Yuji or Maki in the OP? If this scaling gets applied to them as well, wouldn't they be in the OP? If you read my previous post on approving this thread, you'll see I even said to drop Ryu and Yuta from the scaling because one of them got blitzed by a weaker Sukuna than the scaling this would apply to.

I'm sorry that you've misunderstood me, but that's on you.
The OP can make a calc that scales to 50 people and say "it only scales to these guys". It affects much more. The OP is wrong.
Sukuna is affected regardless.

The accepted scaling for "weakened Sukuna" is "10% from full". This puts weakened Sukuna 10% of his previous capabilities.

It isn't accepted that Sukuna's 15 Fingers against Maki and Yuji is slower. This is the OP not fully understanding how wide this scaling affects people.

The OP ain't the end all be all. The OP scales Sukuna to Mach 945.5. Saying Sukuna is slower because of the statements in the manga make it that Sukuna would be 10% of his full self, or else you cut the statement and the logic of Sukuna being slower

So you have 2 choices.

For the people who agree Sukuna is slower, you'd be forced to follow the 10% statement, and you'd get a Mach 94.55 weakened Sukuna, Maki, Yuji, and everyone else who scales.
or
For the people who agree Sukuna is not slower, you'd be forced to scale 15F Sukuna, and you'd get a Mach 9455 weakened Sukuna, Maki, Yuji, and everyone else who scales.

The OP doesn't understand how many people scale to this. All because the OP forgot to put them in the OP or didn't know that they're affected doesn't mean they aren't affected.

It's the job of a knowledgeable member of the verse + a staff member to see how much this shit actually affects. You aren't accepting Mach 900 people, you're accepting so much more.

• 15F Sukuna
  • Gojo
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Geto
  • Yuki
Ya literally put 15f Sukuna. If we accept Sukuna wasn't physically nerfed during his fight with Maki and Yuji then you have to put them in the crt as they scale. Also the fact we have Geto in there would mean Toji and Maki must go there as well.
Yuta because he's said to be only second to Gojo in unusual abilities/jujutsu. Additionally backed up by the fact when getting sealed Gojo brings up Yuta as his backup. Which should confirm Yuta is second only to Gojo in Modern Era. Which should put him above or atleast relative to Hakari. Uro and Ryu can keep up with Yuta.
This as a justification does not work at all. This deliberately misinterprets second to Gojo as though this includes speed. Not sure why we are even scaling them to Hakari

Ya literally put 15f Sukuna. If we accept Sukuna wasn't physically nerfed during his fight with Maki and Yuji then you have to put them in the crt as they scale. Also the fact we have Geto in there would mean Toji and Maki must go there as well.

This as a justification does not work at all. This deliberately misinterprets second to Gojo as though this includes speed. Not sure why we are even scaling them to Hakari
You are the greatest

You saying Sukuna and Yuji are comparable to Maki means that the Sukuna who the OP is saying scales to Mach 900 is comparable to the Maki who you're saying is comparable to Mach 3

You aren't even reading your own arguments atp. In an attempt to prove Maki isn't a victim of the wall, you are scaling her relative to 2 people who have a 300x gap to each other.

You agree for the Op for reasons that contradict the OP. You're the problem
Yeah this essentially summarizes my contentions regarding this topic.

The fact of the matter is that Jujutsu Kaisen is not consistent when it comes to speed scaling at all. There’s too many conflicting speed scales, to the point that they just simply cannot coexist with one another.

Personally, the way I see it is that the Mach 3/ Mach 1 speed statements are the most “consistent”/strongly supported in the series. There’s concrete and clear statements that are supported throughout the series and has a consistent scaling chain basis for it. (Mach 1 speed for piercing blood, then it goes to Mach 3 speed for curse Naoya, and Gojo’s 200% Hollow Purple has been calced as being at over Mach 10 which is realistically and consistently higher than the previous cap of Mach 3, showing a linear increase in speed scaling that’s realistic for the standards Gege has portrayed throughout the story.)

The issue I have with the “lightning timing” feat by Hakari was that it was literally a one time occurrence feat in which Hakari supposedly barely is able to tilt his head out of the way of the oncoming lightning bolt, and is never ever again able to react to another strike by Kashimo despite him apparently able to react to something so close to his face to begin with. @Cyberblader90 also brought up another point about how this ‘feat’ by Hakari could just be a result of odd paneling rather than Hakari actually being able to react to Kashimo’s attack.

Seeing as how this is a very “minor” feat by Hakari (meaning like how it’s not exactly a concrete showing of how Hakari’s speed compares to Kashimo’s electricity), which goes against the already pre-established low Mach speed scaling Gege has consistently set up, my personal inclination is that it shouldn’t really be used as a basis for scaling, especially for being hard as a basis for multiple other characters.

But then of course Greg wants to throw us “electromagnetic waves moving at light speed” that for some ungod known reason Sukuna, while heavily injured mind you. Is able to dodge just fine, ruining the whole speed system the man’s set up. So like the **** do I know about what kinda speed scaling Gege is trying to cook up right.

The OP can make a calc that scales to 50 people and say "it only scales to these guys". It affects much more. The OP is wrong.
Sukuna is affected regardless.

The accepted scaling for "weakened Sukuna" is "10% from full". This puts weakened Sukuna 10% of his previous capabilities.

It isn't accepted that Sukuna's 15 Fingers against Maki and Yuji is slower. This is the OP not fully understanding how wide this scaling affects people.

The OP ain't the end all be all. The OP scales Sukuna to Mach 945.5. Saying Sukuna is slower because of the statements in the manga make it that Sukuna would be 10% of his full self, or else you cut the statement and the logic of Sukuna being slower

So you have 2 choices.

For the people who agree Sukuna is slower, you'd be forced to follow the 10% statement, and you'd get a Mach 94.55 weakened Sukuna, Maki, Yuji, and everyone else who scales.
or
For the people who agree Sukuna is not slower, you'd be forced to scale 15F Sukuna, and you'd get a Mach 9455 weakened Sukuna, Maki, Yuji, and everyone else who scales.

The OP doesn't understand how many people scale to this. All because the OP forgot to put them in the OP or didn't know that they're affected doesn't mean they aren't affected.

It's the job of a knowledgeable member of the verse + a staff member to see how much this shit actually affects. You aren't accepting Mach 900 people, you're accepting so much more.
If they're not brought up in the OP, we do not apply the scaling to the profiles Tempest. You already know this. I already know this. That's why why I didn't bother bringing them up in the first place. Because we haven't done anything with the 10% stuff with the profiles, and we won't be doing anything with them for a while. You're the one who is bringing that in and trying to attach it to this thread when it doesn't have to be. We fragment CRTs and scaling and stuff all the time because it helps not drag things out like you're doing right now.

So unless the OP starts pushing for this rating to get applied to other profiles or we have wide-agreement to attempt such a thing, we're ignoring them. Because no other profile is going to be modified but the ones agreed upon in the OP right now. Because we're choosing the 3rd option, to not get into that scaling at them moment.

If they're not brought up in the OP, we do not apply the scaling to the profiles Tempest. You already know this. I already know this. That's why why I didn't bother bringing them up in the first place. Because we haven't done anything with the 10% stuff with the profiles, and we won't be doing anything with them for a while. You're the one who is bringing that in and trying to attach it to this thread when it doesn't have to be. We fragment CRTs and scaling and stuff all the time because it helps not drag things out like you're doing right now.

So unless the OP starts pushing for this rating to get applied to other profiles or we have wide-agreement to attempt such a thing, we're ignoring them. Because no other profile is going to be modified but the ones agreed upon in the OP right now. Because we're choosing the 3rd option, to not get into that scaling at them moment.
Not how it works. You can't just say "oh well they didn't say this therefore it doesn't apply," you can extrapolate scaling ramifications even if the OP doesn't mention them. The OP's word isn't law. If someone scales that they didn't mention, they scale and that's that, regardless of whether or not the OP mentioned it

So you're basically saying "if the OP ignores who the hell genuinely scales to this just to avoid problems, we can accept it and go along".

We haven't done anything with the 10% stuff on the profiles because the profiles are dogshit. That is why.

Saying Sukuna is slower means Sukuna would be 10% slower because the only thing pointing towards Sukuna being slower is that 10% stuff.

We don't accept Sukuna was physically nerfed. Also 15F Sukuna fully free from Megumi control was able to keep up with Gojos speed. So definitely we ain't scaling Maki and Yuji to 15F.

Kenjaku ~ Black Hole reaction speed should come near Relativistic. Gojo Blizted him meanwhile Sukuna saved him so they should Obviously scale above Hakari feat.
I can remove Yuta & anyone relative if everyone wants it. I don't have problem with that. But Gojo was Fastest Sorcerer.

• 15F Sukuna
  • Gojo
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuki
  • Jackpot Hakari
  • Kashimo
If this works I will remove other characters from the OP.

Something else to also consider, and idk why people always ignore this but Yuki considered Toji as truly superhuman, if she goes here he must goes too and therefore Maki.

We don't accept Sukuna was physically nerfed. Also 15F Sukuna fully free from Megumi control was able to keep up with Gojos speed. So definitely we ain't scaling Maki and Yuji to 15F.

Kenjaku ~ Black Hole reaction speed should come near Relativistic. Gojo Blizted him meanwhile Sukuna saved him so they should Obviously scale above Hakari feat.

I can remove Yuta & anyone relative if everyone wants it. I don't have problem with that. But Gojo was Fastest Sorcerer.

• 15F Sukuna
  • Gojo
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuki
  • Jackpot Hakari
  • Kashimo
If this works I will remove other characters from the OP.
Its not the matter of “who you don’t put”. It’s the matter of “who legitimately scales to each character”.

Maki scales to 15F Sukuna. Scaling Sukuna to the value is the same as scaling Maki there.

Toji is also scaled to the Maki that managed to dodge Naoya midair. While yes she did use her precog to help dodge him, that doesn't mean she isn't scaling to him in-speed especially because she is dodging and hitting him while he's going Max speed
Ngl this looks like it'd yield Subsonic+ results and when Maki does catch up to Curse Naoya and punch him, Naoya isn't moving at max speed. Maki also noticeably lags behind Curse Naoya and I don't think the combat speed/travel speed disprecency can be used when the first thing Yuji and Maki do after Maki asks him if they should speed up is travel to Sukuna

Being free from Megumi has nothing to do with Sukuna's speed. Megumi specifically nerfed his ct output. You have to scale Maki and Yuji to Sukuna.

And idk if anyone addressed this but Yuta deadass tries blitzing Yuji and what happens Yuji reacts to it and further fights him. Naoya also moved in similar speed to Yuta here. If Yuji can do this and then after getting an amp of power from Sukuna's removal he keeps up with Maki who also kept up with Naoya then this scaling starts showing us that actually Yuta isn't some mach 900 demon.

Based on these two comments, am i correct in saying Maki simultaneously scaling to Mach 3 and Mach 900 the issue you have with the verse scaling much higher than Mach 3? I will assume that is it, please correct me if im wrong.

Sukuna is not nerfed in movement.

And even if he is nerfed, the only value that's accepted is the 10%, meaning that Sukuna'd still be around Mach 90, 30x faster than the Mach 3 value.

So deadass whatever side you agree with, whether Sukuna isn't nerfed or if Sukuna is nerfed, it ***** up the scaling
Personally, the way I see it is that the Mach 3/ Mach 1 speed statements are the most “consistent”/strongly supported in the series. There’s concrete and clear statements that are supported throughout the series and has a consistent scaling chain basis for it. (Mach 1 speed for piercing blood, then it goes to Mach 3 speed for curse Naoya, and Gojo’s 200% Hollow Purple has been calced as being at over Mach 10 which is realistically and consistently higher than the previous cap of Mach 3, showing a linear increase in speed scaling that’s realistic for the standards Gege has portrayed throughout the story.)

The Maki that got hit by Curse-Naoya did not yet Toji's level. Maki even confirms that Toji could react to Curse-Naoya even at Mach 3:

b775306667129de519967a947988ede2.png

And then Maki reaches that level as well, as further proof she became able to dodge Curse-Naoya although admittedly we haven't seen her deal with that Mach 3 charge, but since she said Toji would be able to react to it, she should be able to do the same.

Toji being compared to 3F Sukuna, something you brought up earlier, imo isn't a big deal since Toji's a reincarnated vessel with the soul of Ogami mixed in, not the real Toji. so Toji being at full power could be called into question. We have confirmation he is faster than Naobito and Megumi really shouldn't be able to tell the difference between being 3F speed and 15f speed anyways, he was perception blitzed by Toji and felt like he teleported.

And im not talking about any other characters, just saying Maki and Toji clear Mach 3 comfortably.

Its not the matter of “who you don’t put”. It’s the matter of “who legitimately scales to each character”.

Maki scales to 15F Sukuna. Scaling Sukuna to the value is the same as scaling Maki there.
Maki doesn't scale to full power 15F Sukuna don't know why I have to put characters who doens't scale to full power.
Gojo was stated to be the fastest sorcerer from the statement of mine of Naobito. If you don’t accept Naobito then you don’t accept Gojo’s
But Gojo was Fastest Sorcerer.
I didn't bring your statement KT. Mine from feat of Blizting Kenjaku who can react to Black hole. I didn't say Gojo was stated as Fastest Sorcerer. I said Gojo was Fastest Sorcerer and check the above message
I literally explained this before making that comment.

The Maki that got hit by Curse-Naoya did not yet Toji's level. Maki even confirms that Toji could react to Curse-Naoya even at Mach 3:
This point was addressed in the previous CRT by the fact that you don't have to be faster than something to deflect it, especially when you have enhanced senses and precog

Not how it works. You can't just say "oh well they didn't say this therefore it doesn't apply," you can extrapolate scaling ramifications even if the OP doesn't mention them. The OP's word isn't law. If someone scales that they didn't mention, they scale and that's that, regardless of whether or not the OP mentioned it

We don't apply changes to profiles unless they're brought up in the thread to be changed is what I'm saying. Most of the agrees for this change is only to be applied to the profiles outline in the OP. It isn't about the OP being treated as law, but instead about an understanding of intent with threads, the OP nor any other supporters we're planning on trying to scale speed to any other profiles than the ones outlined in the OP. Especially since the agrees for the changes by the staff were only for the OP not for any follow up post outlining additional profiles to try and apply this calc to.

We do segment scaling for profiles between multiple CRTs, this isn't a new thing, and the intention here was just to apply it to those who'd naturally scale. Like the 15Sukuna that intercepted Gojo trying to kill Kenjaku or Gojo or people performing the feat.

Not 10% Sukuna who might not be or might be slower there hasn't been anything to discuss that over in a CRT.

So I don't know why its suddenly a problem that we're doing it here. We don't currently have any scaling in the profiles for Yuji or Maki to Sukuna in any form or shape. And this thread is only meant to be about the speed of the characters in the OP.

b775306667129de519967a947988ede2.png
A different trans for this says handle everything at that speed. Guessing this one is from the volume release though.

Being free from Megumi has nothing to do with Sukuna's speed. Megumi specifically nerfed his ct output. You have to scale Maki and Yuji to Sukuna.
Check this scans bottom left. CT Output would still affect Cursed Energy control and weakness if CT gets negged.
If we have to scale them then we need a seperate thread to sort everything out. I even suggested to make a seperate thread for Milly.
And idk if anyone addressed this but Yuta deadass tries blitzing Yuji and what happens Yuji reacts to it and further fights him. Naoya also moved in similar speed to Yuta here. If Yuji can do this and then after getting an amp of power from Sukuna's removal he keeps up with Maki who also kept up with Naoya then this scaling starts showing us that actually Yuta isn't some mach 900 demon.
Well regarding this @Shey did suggested to call it as Outlier because of inconsistency. Anyway as I already said I am fine with removing Yuta and whovever scales to Yuta from scaling chain.

We don't apply changes to profiles unless they're brought up in the thread to be changed is what I'm saying. Most of the agrees for this change is only to be applied to the profiles outline in the OP. It isn't about the OP being treated as law, but instead about an understanding of intent with threads, the OP nor any other supporters we're planning on trying to scale speed to any other profiles than the ones outlined in the OP. Especially since the agrees for the changes by the staff were only for the OP not for any follow up post outlining additional profiles to try and apply this calc to.

We do segment scaling for profiles between multiple CRTs, this isn't a new thing, and the intention here was just to apply it to those who'd naturally scale. Like the 15Sukuna that intercepted Gojo trying to kill Kenjaku or Gojo or people performing the feat.

Not 10% Sukuna who might not be or might be slower there hasn't been anything to discuss that over in a CRT.

So I don't know why its suddenly a problem that we're doing it here. We don't currently have any scaling in the profiles for Yuji or Maki to Sukuna in any form or shape. And this thread is only meant to be about the speed of the characters in the OP.
It's a problem because you're ignoring blatant scaling ramifications just because. And those ramifications are pretty damn important in this case, as you have Maki simultaneously scaling to both Mach 3 and Mach 900

Check this scans bottom left. CT Output would still affect Cursed Energy control and weakness if CT gets negged.
If we have to scale them then we need a seperate thread to sort everything out. I even suggested to make a seperate thread for Milly.
Thats a nice statement but Hig says usually and Sukuna can wield his ct so that doesn't apply here.

Well regarding this @Shey did suggested to call it as Outlier because of inconsistency. Anyway as I already said I am fine with removing Yuta and whovever scales to Yuta from scaling chain.
No it's not some outlier. Things can't just be outliers cause it doesn't conform to the scaling in its entirety, not when it involves big characters like Yuji and Yuta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back