• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Don't Bring Shinjuku Showdown Scaling Here This Is Only Until Culling Game.

Back to Main Topic
Currently most profiles has Low 7C rating for old calculation which are removed. Here is the list for updated calculation and characters who scales to them.

Also I'm open to any changes regarding any characters scaling here. Also I removed Yuji scaling to 15F Sukuna. I intentionally did that and I have a different plans for his profile. So don't bring that topic here we can discuss that in a different thread.
Note; Scaling chain is already present in the Profile. I'm just trying to update the new AP.

This Calculation is already accepted.
With Hanami Tree Calculation

Kyoto Goodwill Event - Characters who scales to it.
  • Yuji
  • Todo
  • Maki with PC
  • Eso
  • Jiro (Dude barely harmed Yuji so I would rather give him this rating)

Shibuya incident Arc - Characters who scales to it.

• Yuji
  • Todo
  • Base Mahito < ISBD Mahito
  • Overtime Nanami > 80% Base Nanami
  • Likely Maki with PC
  • Base Hakari
  • Choso
  • Higurama
  • 3F Sukuna
  • Naobito
  • Jogoat
  • Ogi
  • Dagon
  • Pre Awakened Maki

Note; Scaling chain is already present in the Profile. I'm just trying to update the new AP.

Characters who scales to it.
This is just downscaling because Yuji could just be saying that Sukuna's attack wouldn't oneshot him which would still be enough for Yuta to put up a fight like Yuji implies
15F Meguna (By One shoting Ryu) > Ryu ~Uro ~ Yuta > Fire Arrow (based on Yuji statement that Yuta can Kill Sukuna. Yuji made this statement on having knowledge on Sukunas fire arrow feat)

CT Kashimo > Base Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari (By Yutas own statements ) >~ Yuta

We can Put Yuta ~ Yuki ~ Kenjaku overall by Maki statement of Yuki and Yuta on same ran

TD;LR

15F Meguna > Ryu ~ Uro ~ Yuta > Fire Arrow
CT Kashimo > Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari >~ Yuta
Kenjaku ~ Yuki ~ Yuta

Uraume Durability (Can tank Piercing Blood with less Damage. While Kenjaku needed to dodge that.) >~ Kenjaku Durability
Uraume Max Output (Completely sealed off Maki) > Maki ~< 15 Meguna (Malfunctioning for unknown extent)
This one is already in the profile
Awakened Choso Durability ~< Kenjaku AP
Awakened Choso With Piercing Blood and Supernova ~ Kenjaku Durability
TD;LR:
Uraume & Awakened Choso durability Obviously Should scale to Fire Arrow
Uraume AP should be listed as likely scales to it based on scaling above Maki, Uraume most likely comparable to Kenjaku.
Awakened Choso AP doesn't have to be changed. We already lost his AP as higher with PB and Supernova that's enough.
Note: If Yuta scaling above fire arrow gets rejected I propose for now downgrade his AP and characters relative to him to 8-A for Yuta initially scaling above Yuji.

This includes 20F Sukuna , Gojo and CT Kashimo
Currently Profiles has no Problem except CT Kashimo is scaled to Full powered 20F Sukuna which is wrong. CT Kashimo only landed blows on 20F Weakend Sukuna. So AP section should be Rewritten
Regarding Durability CT Kashimo scales to 20F Sukuna Punches. Because he was able to tank multiple of them.
CT Kashimo > Base Kashimo (this is already in his profile)
15F Sukuna < 20F Sukuna

TD;LR
CT Kashimo AP should be rewritten and Durability should be updated to higher with CT

This Case needs to be discussed
Maki ~< 15 Meguna (Malfunctioning for unknown extent)
Sukuna mentioned Megumi has minimal influence on his body compared to his CT output.
Viz translation Kinda messed it up so I'm posting different translation.
TL1 (Lightining Translation)
TL2. (TCB translation)
TL3. (Kaiyo Translation)
So the problem is Vessels can control the body to some extent. We don't know how much Megumi was Resisting Sukuna. I don't have any problem with Majority of People agrees with Maki Scaling to Sukuna but personally I Disagree.

But I don't want to drag this topic too much. So prepared a neutral ground.
  1. Give Atmost Ratings to Maki for scaling to 15F Sukuna or
  2. 8A , Likely Low 7B ( for scaling to Sukuna) or
  3. Just list it as 8A , Likely higher for fighting Sukuna

Below Characters gets affected by this

Fully Awakened Maki ~ Toji ~ Post Awakened Gojo < JJK0 Gojo >~ Fully Manifested Rika & Yuta ~ Geto

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari >~ Yuta
Kenjaku ~ Yuki ~ Yuta

Are you implyimg JP Hakari > Kenjaku? I disagree with him being above even Yuta who should be below Kenjaku

Following for now, gonna drop a more detailed response when i get home.

Also idk if this is the best time since we already have three open CRTs
tbf i dont really have the right to talk about opening a lot of CRTs

Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari >~ Yuta
Kenjaku ~ Yuki ~ Yuta

Are you implyimg JP Hakari > Kenjaku? I disagree with him being above even Yuta who should be below Kenjaku
There is a Big difference between >~ And >. I didn't put Kenjaku < JP Hakari.
Also there is no Scaling chain between Kenjaku and JP Hakari. So let's not derail thread shall we?

I just pointed out there is a relative scaling between them. Heck Even Yuki had enough AP to damage Kenjaku. This thread has nothing to do with who wins or loses its about relative Scaling.

Following for now, gonna drop a more detailed response when i get home.
There is a Big difference between >~ And >. I didn't put Kenjaku < JP Hakari.
Also there is no Scaling chain between Kenjaku and JP Hakari. So let's not derail thread shall we?

I just pointed out there is a relative scaling between them. Heck Even Yuki had enough AP to damage Kenjaku. This thread has nothing to do with who wins or loses its about relative Scaling.
It's not for you overall I want to say to all people. I'm not arguing about who wins I'm making a scaling chain for character scaling relative to each other's. So my request when you reply make it based on other arguments not based on who wins or loses.
Guys
For the fu.cking sake
Calm down
We already have a lot of thread going on
Also idk if this is the best time since we already have three open CRTs
Popular Verses can have more than 3 threads active at a time. Check @Phoenks reply.

For that calc, wasn't that city block already destroyed by Malevolent Shrine before Sukuna shot the Fire Arrow at Mahoraga?

For that calc, wasn't that city block already destroyed by Malevolent Shrine before Sukuna shot the Fire Arrow at Mahoraga?
Which is already noted in the calculation and CGM approved the method. So i request you to read the full blog and not clog here with Calculation based Questions. I don't want this thread to be 6 Pages long like other JJK threads.

No one scales to the fire arrow, not even Sukuna or Gojo. This is an attack that goes far beyond any physical capacity in JJK and there's no UES feat in the verse that can cover this massive gap.
We already went over with that and it's scaled to his base. So if anyone disagrees needs to create a separate thread.

Wtf this means. If Uraume had the chance she would have dodged too lol
She could have just tilted her head if she wanted to dodge it. She literally blocked it with her hand. Kenjaku Despite having resistance to Poison still vary of Piercing Blood potency.

Yeah, this doesnt mean any > pal. Its just Kenjaky being more smart than Uraume
Wtf is this kind of logic lol. Just becuase he prefer to dodge instead of tank the attack doesnt mean that he is inferior

Anyway, thats my last comment for now. If I have the chance I will comment some deep analysis about the scaling tommorow, or next week, or never

Yeah, this doesnt mean any > pal. Its just Kenjaky being more smart than Uraume
Wtf is this kind of logic lol. Just becuase he prefer to dodge instead of tank the attack doesnt mean that he is inferior
My bad I thought I used >~ But I guess I put >. I will rewrite it.
Btw I was trying to imply Kenjaku durability ~< Uraume not that Uraume durability scales above Kenjaku fully.

I really disagree with Sukuna's physicals scaling to the Fire Arrow. For one, Sukuna's punches and kick didn't do much damage to Mahoraga, his Dismantles dealt surface cuts and so did a close range Dismantle but we've seen Sukuna's casual Dismantles cleanly slice off the top of Jogo's head and turn people into cubes so Mahoraga's durability is comparable to Sukuna's physical AP at very the least then Mahoraga gets surface cuts from Malevolent Shrine amped Cleaves but a single Fire Arrow completely vaporizes him and a large portion of Shibuya.

I really disagree with Sukuna's physicals scaling to the Fire Arrow. For one, Sukuna's punches and kick didn't do much damage to Mahoraga, his Dismantles dealt surface cuts and so did a close range Dismantle but we've seen Sukuna's casual Dismantles cleanly slice off the top of Jogo's head and turn people into cubes so Mahoraga's durability is comparable to Sukuna's physical AP at very the least then Mahoraga gets surface cuts from Malevolent Shrine amped Cleaves but a single Fire Arrow completely vaporizes him and a large portion of Shibuya.
Yeah it's OBVIOUS that Sukuna does not scale to the Fire Arrow. It doesn't make any sense. At all.
Feel free to make a Downgrade not to discuss in this thread. I'm upgrading characters based on accepted rating.
We already went over with that and it's scaled to his base. So if anyone disagrees needs to create a separate thread.
We already went over that in this thread. @LaserPrecision already clarified why it's scaled to his base.

I'm not making a downgrade thread to discuss this topic. This topic is important to this thread so it should be discussed here.

Stop avoiding this topic.

I'm not making a downgrade thread to discuss this topic. This topic is important to this thread so it should be discussed here.

Stop avoiding this topic.
It is not because we are not debating the accepted ratings. This thread is about scaling chain. Also all your questions has been already discussed in that thread what you guys doing is just repeating same thing.

One of the reasons to scaling here is the fact that some characters are scaling to the fire arrow. Me and a few others disagree, so it should be discussed here.
I'm not gonna repeat the same thing which was already discussed and agreed by 3 staffs in that thread alongside majority of the supporters. Same debunked arguments are brought up here so this is just derailing.

While I do agree that Fire Arrow shouldn't scale to Sukuna's AP FRA, another CRT should be made to remove scaling that's already accepted and applied on the profiles.

Disagreeing with an already accepted (and applied) scaling in this thread is just derailing.

If someone makes the CRT, then we can talk there though aren't we already over the limit of CRTs active for JJK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back