• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu kaisen top tier speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIVGHJYXYAAebFj.jpg

Lol.
Right forgot when he said this he was specifically talking about Hakari's mach 500 speed amp in domain.

The moment the JJK FTL/Mhs bros understand that people in JJK don’t achieve supersonic speeds via anything other than a Cursed technique or a special condition, will they understand ftl/Mhs+ is impossible.

No one has outstanding combat speeds via raw enhancement, and it’s shown throughout the series.

1. Gojo has blue, hence he is the fastest and can “blitz” Sukuna
2. Sukuna has superb physical strength, and he uses the physical strength to push himself to FTE speeds. Otherwise he’s got the same combat and reaction speed as Maki
3. Toji has the HR with superb physical strength, and does the same as Sukuna to push himself
4. Yuji has the superb physical strength, hence he can push himself to run super fast.
5. Naoya and Naobito have projection jujutsu, and everyone immediately assumes they have a cursed technique because it’s not normal that someone is so fast.

There are no CE reinforcement only speedsters in JJK

Yeah I also forgot as to how teen gojo went from being relative to toji to then statue blitzing Toji after a hour or so 😢
or how Yuta lost his special grade tier power only to regain that shit in 3 months, or how Higuruma went from fighting no CE Yuji to fighting against Sukuna in a month, or Megumi's progression, Mahito even representing the curse spirits growing in brief time frames, or even Todo's from GWE to now, or how THE MC Yuji himself has went from ch1 to current in 6 months... yea the people gassed up to be Gojo's successors definitely ain't big shots, there's definitely no power boosts in JJK!

Yeah I also forgot as to how teen gojo went from being relative to toji to then statue blitzing Toji after a hour or so 😢
What is even the comparison? Are we deadass scaling off timeframes? Gojo gets a core understanding of ce, Hakari gets kicked out and dicks around for a year in the underground curse fighting scene, something we have zero information about.

2. Sukuna has superb physical strength, and he uses the physical strength to push himself to FTE speeds. Otherwise he’s got the same combat and reaction speed as Maki
3. Toji has the HR with superb physical strength, and does the same as Sukuna to push himself
4. Yuji has the superb physical strength, hence he can push himself to run super fast.
5. Naoya and Naobito have projection jujutsu, and everyone immediately assumes they have a cursed technique because it’s not normal that someone is so fast.
? Sukuna blitzes PB casually after being heavily weakened. But here you are telling us he got stronger and faster after transforming that barely did shit aside from making it more easier for him to use chants and incantation and have 2 extra arm advantage. W logic

HR stats enhancement is literally the same with Ce reinforcement lol. The difference is that they exchange CE for stats boost (senses etc which CE can also do) in exchange for huge stats boost and extra new tricks to rely on against particular sorcerers.
Yuji not different than what I explained above lol.

Naoya and Naobito movements and touching with their CT is very different and special lol. Not because "fast" in front of fodders.

or how Yuta lost his special grade tier power only to regain that shit in 3 months, or how Higuruma went from fighting no CE Yuji to fighting against Sukuna in a month, or Megumi's progression, Mahito even representing the curse spirits growing in brief time frames, or even Todo's from GWE to now, or how THE MC Yuji himself has went from ch1 to current in 6 months... yea the people gassed up to be Gojo's successors definitely ain't big shots, there's definitely no power boosts in JJK!
Naobito still held the fastest title even after those three months. Higuruma has talent that rivals Gojo’s. Megumi didn’t progress much, Mahito’s growth had him struggling against two first grades and losing to them at the end. Yuji was physically made to be strong and got a massive amp from soul swapping, there’s no way you forgot that.

These guys are gassed up and have failed consistently in being remotely on the path to Gojo’s successors, something sorely displayed in the current arc.

What is even the comparison? Are we deadass scaling off timeframes? Gojo gets a core understanding of ce, Hakari gets kicked out and dicks around for a year in the underground curse fighting scene, something we have zero information about.
The comparison is that you can grow by fighting. Since you barely know what he does afterwards then you trying to hard cap him won't work. Especially since he quite literally reached SG level later on.
And is stayed by gojo to be growing stronger still. So can you keep your argument of incredulity out of this thread? We don't need that here.

@Arkenis do you sign off on this too? Just wondering if I should bother responding to this assertion or if we can mutually agree to continue conversing within an IQ range of at least double digits
He’s saying that no one is just a ce reinforcement speed oriented character, that is demonstrably shown throughout the series. Feel free to not engage, this thread has already dragged on with nonsensical arguments and little to do with the calc itself

Naobito still held the fastest title even after those three months. Higuruma has talent that rivals Gojo’s. Megumi didn’t progress much, Mahito’s growth had him struggling against two first grades and losing to them at the end. Yuji was physically made to be strong and got a massive amp from soul swapping, there’s no way you forgot that.

These guys are gassed up and have failed consistently in being remotely on the path to Gojo’s successors, something sorely displayed in the current arc.
You're missing the crucial point about them consistently getting stronger. All of them. Life and death battles especially help you out in that. Especially fights with risks.
I do agree with you that they're not reaching gojo's level though. That's fine. (exception being higuruma ig)

The comparison is that you can grow by fighting. Since you barely know what he does afterwards then you trying to hard cap him won't work. Especially since he quite literally reached SG level later on.
And is stayed by gojo to be growing stronger still. So can you keep your argument of incredulity out of this thread? We don't need that here.
The manga already told us growth is hard to come by, so please illustrate to us Hakari’s growth that shot him up to 0.000001% of the verse’s speed scaling in a year.

You're missing the crucial point about them consistently getting stronger. All of them. Life and death battles especially help you out in that. Especially fights with risks.
I do agree with you that they're not reaching gojo's level though. That's fine. (exception being higuruma ig)
Oh right you’re catching on, now show us these life and death battles Hakari fought in to support being 5x faster than lightning

The manga already told us growth is hard to come by, so please illustrate to us Hakari’s growth that shot him up to 0.000001% of the verse’s speed scaling in a year.
Ye only if you're just a scrub only sparring around.
Ye Hakari is noted to have gotten stronger by gojo, to where it is implied to be significant. His current actions of what he does and doesn't is unknown which is true. But that just means you're unable to argue he didn't get that much faster lol. So what are you even arguing here for

Naobito still held the fastest title even after those three months.
No one knew about Yuta's power in those 3 months, not even Kenjaku
Higuruma has talent that rivals Gojo’s
Most of those I mentioned have talent to surpass Gojo
Megumi didn’t progress much
he got a whole ass domain and went from being beat by grade 2 curses to fighting alongside Yuji in physicality and 1v1'ing special grade curse spirits
Mahito’s growth had him struggling against two first grades and losing to them at the end
Denying Mahito's growth is crazy
Yuji was physically made to be strong and got a massive amp from soul swapping, there’s no way you forgot that.
We forgetting how he very clearly got stronger physically too?
They're teenagers, Gojo's pushing 30, them having Gojo's potential obviously wouldn't make them Gojo level they still got a ways to go.
1. Gojo has blue, hence he is the fastest and can “blitz” Sukuna
Most of Gojo's combat is just his reinforcement with blue only helping his travel speed, as shown whenever he uses it by summoning blue to pull his body across the battlefield, the actual punches, blocks, and so on are the same hence why he can continue fighting Sukuna even through CT burn out.
When has Sukuna's travel speed ever been suggested to be far above his combat speed? Where has it been suggested that he's all about leg day? During the Gojo fight he was dashing around constantly, yet Gojo was never blitzed.
What's even the point here? That they're both fast due to physicality? Sure, so anyone who can reinforce their body to reach that level of physical performance would also be that fast... pretty simple.
Naoya and Naobito are exceptional amongst grade 1's, sure, nothing suggests they're faster than special grades.
There are no CE reinforcement only speedsters in JJK
Go back to volume 0...

Ye and Hakari got compared to Yuta who is SG level. So yes he got better.
And yes being known as the fastest by public barely means much really 😭 I doubt society has ever seen gojo's FP in stats either if even Kenjaku despite with Geto's memories can underestimate gojo THREE times. Despite having far higher authority than a bunch of scrubs from JJK society in stats, experience, knowledge, etc.
Really. These type of statements presents so many unknowns and reaches to even use when comparing speed.
I need you to understand these two posts very carefully Arkenis. Stop glazing a "known to public" statement this badly 😭

like I'd love for a single person here to give me a single scaling chain or statement for Naobito or Naoya being faster than Yuta, like please give that. Your argument HINGES on it, yet there's never ANY statement or feat for them? Nothing but "well his reputation within a biased corrupt jujutsu society with no knowledge on Yuta claimed he was the fastest"? That's the best you got? :rolleyes:

like I'd love for a single person here to give me a single scaling chain or statement for Naobito or Naoya being faster than Yuta, like please give that. Your argument HINGES on it, yet there's never ANY statement or feat for them? Nothing but "well his reputation within a biased corrupt jujutsu society with no knowledge on Yuta claimed he was the fastest"? That's the best you got? :rolleyes:
Can they even tell me if the corrupt society even got proper scaling too? 😂

Can they even tell me if the corrupt society even got proper scaling too? 😂
this shit so funny 😭

"This society which we're told are liars, ruled by nepotism, who have a bias against strong sorcerers, and we're told throughout the narrative aren't to be trusted fostered a reputation of one of their HEAD MEMBERS being the fastest, and even though they also don't know ANYTHING about Yuta, Hakari, Yuki, Kenjaku, etc., and even WITHIN this society Naobito's speed is questioned by Nanami, Mei Mei, and Gojo as they all agree a publicly known sorcerer, Kusakabe, is faster, AND EVEN THOUGH Naobito isn't that much quicker than Jogo who has insane speed anti-feats, EVEN THOUGH ALL THAT, we should still take it as absolute and say Naobito > Gojo's combat speed"

Ye only if you're just a scrub only sparring around.
Ye Hakari is noted to have gotten stronger by gojo, to where it is implied to be significant. His current actions of what he does and doesn't is unknown which is true. But that just means you're unable to argue he didn't get that much faster lol. So what are you even arguing here for
I’m arguing on if it maps onto the story, what are you arguing here for?

They're teenagers, Gojo's pushing 30, them having Gojo's potential obviously wouldn't make them Gojo level they still got a ways to go.
Then why bring it up when you know that statement serves nothing in this discussion?

No one knew about Yuta's power in those 3 months, not even Kenjaku
Not at all relevant to the greater point but sure believe that.

We forgetting how he very clearly got stronger physically too?
He swapped with Kusakabe to learn foundational ce manipulation no duh he got stronger. Are you forgetting Sukuna’s acknowledgement of them all getting stronger and how Yuta very clearly states they cheated?

he got a whole ass domain and went from being beat by grade 2 curses to fighting alongside Yuji in physicality and 1v1'ing special grade curse spirits
An incomplete domain, when did he fight alongside Yuji? Jiro? The guy who weakens strong attacks and Megumi constantly using his shikigami afterwards… You are talking about crumbs.

Ya two love to argue so much over scaling but haven’t will likely never get anything you believe accepted from your own crt

Dayum, nobody told me jjk's scaling was being burned down once again. Keeping this on watch. I didnt buy the MHS+/FTL shiz for jjk for a long time either.

Or Hakari just got faster? Naobito being a speed merchant amongst grade 1's mean nothing to people Gege portrays as lightning timers.
get faster how? he already relatively to yuta and isn't like he get suspended then go and training he just lying arond with his girlfriend and doesn't really fight anyone

Then why bring it up when you know that statement serves nothing in this discussion?
The argument shows that power progression exists in JJK, they don't need to surpass Gojo to demonstrate power progression lmfao
Not at all relevant to the greater point but sure believe that.
Why would Naobito's reputation encompass Yuta if they don't know Yuta's speed? How is that fact not relevant?
He swapped with Kusakabe to learn foundational ce manipulation no duh he got stronger. Are you forgetting Sukuna’s acknowledgement of them all getting stronger and how Yuta very clearly states they cheated?
Okay, so they got stronger, WHY DISAGREE WHEN I SAY THAT THEN 😭
An incomplete domain, when did he fight alongside Yuji? Jiro? The guy who weakens strong attacks and Megumi constantly using his shikigami afterwards… You are talking about crumbs.
How is it crumbs? Didn't realise I was surrounded by Megumi haters, the streets ain't safe...
Ya two love to argue so much over scaling but haven’t will likely never get anything you believe accepted from your own crt
That's because I joined the forum to discuss with people, idrc about the profiles

Rosa and Gun ya some real deal debaters nonstop yap duo over here, feel like Im fighting Todo and Yuji.

Ye and Hakari got compared to Yuta who is SG level. So yes he got better.
Or yuta slower than naobito
And yes being known as the fastest by public barely means much really 😭 I doubt society has ever seen gojo's FP in stats either if even Kenjaku despite with Geto's memories can underestimate gojo THREE times. Despite having far higher authority than a bunch of scrubs from JJK society in stats, experience, knowledge, etc.
student always fight each other in goodwill event so they power and speed should be general information (Kamo who should see hakari fight also saying naobito is the fastest)

Okay, so they got stronger, WHY DISAGREE WHEN I SAY THAT THEN 😭
Because this was about THEIR growth, growth through cheating.

Why would Naobito's reputation encompass Yuta if they don't know Yuta's speed? How is that fact not relevant?
Really don’t know where this idea Hakari and Yuta are just unknowns and the only one who possibly knows is Gojo himself but hey if thats the interpretation then whatever. Still doesn’t support them being mach 500 demons.

That's because I joined the forum to discuss with people, idrc about the profiles
You arguing for nothing but pure enjoyment then. Go join your school’s debate team damn.

Really don’t know where this idea Hakari and Yuta are just unknowns and the only one who possibly knows is Gojo himself but hey if thats the interpretation then whatever. Still doesn’t support them being mach 500 demons.
yeah all student from Tokyo already see yuta (whos at that time relative to hakari) in fight he isn't some secret weapon that no one hear off lol

I mean we all know how Yuji and Todo beat downs end... 👀
One losing his hand and the other banking on hitting a black flash to save his life, aka they needed to lock in

Or relying on black flash to do any noticeable damage again they needed to lock in

Seems like ya need to lock in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back