• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This went a lot smother than id expect from a JJK CRT
I hope everyone enjoyed my cooking
your-welcome.gif

The calc looks good [assuming Kashimo's attacks are Lightning speed] there is just direct evidence that you can't just scale characters' speed solely based on their cursed energy amount OR even if you were to use their special grade title which means even characters much weaker than Yuta and a lower ranking like Naobito can be faster.

I'll go into the reasoning below.

So characters who scales relative or above Hakari should be upgraded to this calculation.
Hakari was stated to be getting even faster later onwards so the what's in the calculation is not his top speed. Just saying.
Kashimo because he fought Hakari.
Hakari ~ Kashimo
Gojo is too much for Kenjaku and Kenjaku sees Yuta as just small threat. Also mentions Geto would have won instead of Yuta during their clash if it wasn't for Geto extending his Curses throughout Shinjuku. Additionally Kenjaku powers are implied to be same as Getos level without suffering any loss in Quality so they should scale to each other as Kenjaku is using Getos body itself. Yuki can keep up Kenjaku and beat him up.
Gojo > Kenjaku ~ Yuki >~ Yuta
Geto was able to keep with Bloodlusted Original Rika which later Yuta only has remnants. Culling Game Rika was able to keep up with Yuta and Ryu which should put JJK0 Rika as same tier as them in speed. Rika in Culling Game reached same Version as JJK0 Rika during her fight with Ryu and Uro.
Geto ~ Rika Culling game (Relative to yuta) ~ Rika in JJK0
Yuta because he's said to be only second to Gojo in unusual abilities/jujutsu. Additionally backed up by the fact when getting sealed Gojo brings up Yuta as his backup. Which should confirm Yuta is second only to Gojo in Modern Era. Which should put him above or atleast relative to Hakari. Uro and Ryu can keep up with Yuta.
Yuta > ~ Hakari
Yuta ~ Ryu ~ Uro
15F Sukuna Bliztes and One shot Ryu.
15F Sukuna > Ryu
Yorozu was stated to be wiped out a Squad which was EQ to Uros squad in the past. Also can Clutch with 15F Sukuna if that works
Yorozu > Uro

As mentioned, there was a Grade 1 Sorcerer named Naobito who was confirmed as the second-fastest sorcerer in the series prior to the loss of his arm.

This is despite the fact he was never special grade and is generally vastly inferior to special grades such as Yuta, Hakari, Kenjaku, all those characters in Cursed energy amount and strength. That is because more CE ≠ more speed. To underline that, Hakari had infinite CE coursing through him, stated multiple times during the fight, yet Kashimo who should have had less CE output during the 4 Min 11 seconds this power was active, was still able to react to Hakari's attacks and land attacks on his own, another reason proving more CE doesn't mean more speed. Maki has no CE but has enough base stats to be considered one of the heavy hitters by Kenjaku and relative to Hakari and Yuta, although she is kind of an outlier since some Jujutsu rules like Domain rules don't even apply to her due to her Heavenly restriction.

Yuta has stated to have more Cursed energy than Gojo, Gojo is still stated to be the fastest sorcerer ever, in fact he's slower than Naobito who has MUCH less CE than him yet is confirmed the second-fastest sorcerer.

So Yuta being a special grade/2nd strongest modern sorcerer is by no means a guarantee he can match a fellow special grade in speed when there was a Grade 1 Sorcerer faster than him and his special grade title is largely due to his massive amount of CE which isn't a speed related power otherwise he would have been the fastest sorcerer, not Gojo. Cursed technique and inherent physical speed/strength seems much more important for determining speed, as there are countless more examples of someone having less CE and still be similar speed/faster than a otherwise superior sorcerer (examples would be Gojo > Yuta, Maki > Curse-Naoya, Yuji being able to react to Higuruma with no CE whatsoever) meaning you can't scale anyone's speed to Hakari, using the evidence you presented at least.

Speaking of Kenjaku, he considers special grades to be people who can overthrow a country which seems more power-dependent. I say that because you directly use Special Grade title as a confirmation of Lightning speed by scaling people to Hakari's speed because they are Special Grades, but going by this definition, what sorcerers have to do to be special grade does not require being Lightning speed at all.

TL;DR So basically, even though its counter-intuitive, characters having better feats/Statements etc. doesn't necessarily mean they are faster because speed is more related to ones Cursed Technique which is more unique to every sorcerer, i havent even gone into how with Domain Expansion they can force their technique to always land on their opponents and have a way of defeating opponents that are way faster than them.

I agree with a lot of your scaling [even though i disagree that we can infer speed from them FRA] but im confused where you place Yuta because you said;

Gojo > Kenjaku ~ Yuki >~ Yuta

But then later said

Which should confirm Yuta is second only to Gojo in Modern Era.

Which would put him above Yuki who is a modern era sorcerer.

Lastly and this is another big factor for why I'm disagreeing, Kashimo's charge technique which is the only technique afaik to be directly confirmed to be Lightning speed was stated to be a sure-hit technique that is guaranteed to land, nobody in the verse can dodge it. To prove that, not only did Kashimo land it twice on Hakari, he later also hit 20 finger Sukuna with the same technique who is much stronger than Hakari.

Edit: site randomly posted this comment when it was half-finished, idk why it does that. but there should be no further edits.

Conclusion:

I agree you can say Hakari is Lightning speed if we say that Kashimo in general is Lightning speed but not everyone stronger than Hakari or Kashimo (like Yuta) is necessarily Lightning speed since speed in JJK verse seems highly dependant on CT and physical fitness rather than the overall level as a sorcerer or their cursed energy. I listed the whole paragraph for why that is above, so so i wont go into it here. Even if Yuta was much slower than Kashimo, he would still stomp him because he'd basically always be in Jackpot mode +has Rika and a dozen CTs he can use AND a domain with a sure-hit effect, i dont see how Kashimo would fight that even if he was twice as fast as Yuta.

Disagree FRA

Last edited:
The calc looks good [assuming Kashimo's attacks are Lightning speed] there is just direct evidence that you can't just scale characters' speed solely based on their cursed energy amount OR their special grade title which means even characters much weaker than Yuta and a lower ranking like Naobito can be faster.

I'll go into the reasoning below.

As mentioned, there was a Grade 1 Sorcerer named Naobito who was confirmed as the second-fastest sorcerer in the series prior to the loss of his arm.

This is despite the fact he was never special grade and is generally vastly inferior to special grades such as Yuta, Hakari, Kenjaku, all those characters in Cursed energy amount and strength. That is because more CE ≠ more speed. To underline that, Hakari had infinite CE coursing through him, stated multiple times during the fight, yet Kashimo who should have had less CE output during the 4 Min 11 seconds this power was active, was still able to react to Hakari's attacks and land attacks on his own, another reason proving more CE doesn't mean more speed. Maki has no CE but has enough base stats to be considered one of the heavy hitters by Kenjaku and relative to Hakari and Yuta, although she is kind of an outlier since some Jujutsu rules like Domain rules don't even apply to her due to her Heavenly restriction.

Yuta has stated to have more Cursed energy than Gojo, Gojo is still stated to be the fastest sorcerer ever, in fact he's slower than Naobito who has MUCH less CE than him yet is confirmed the second-fastest sorcerer.

So Yuta being a special grade is by no means a guarantee he can match a fellow special grade in speed when there was a Grade 1 Sorcerer faster than him and his special grade title is largely due to his massive amount of CE which isn't a speed related power otherwise he would have been the fastest sorcerer, not Gojo. Cursed technique and inherent physical speed/strength seems much more important for determining speed, as there are countless more examples of someone having less CE and still be similar speed/faster than a otherwise superior sorcerer (examples would be Gojo > Yuta, Maki > Curse-Naoya, Yuji being able to react to Higuruma with no CE whatsoever) meaning you can't scale anyone's speed to Hakari, using the evidence you presented at least.

Speaking of Kenjaku, he considers special grades to be people who can overthrow a country which seems more power-dependent. I say that because you directly use Special Grade title as a confirmation of Lightning speed by scaling people to Hakari's speed because they are Special Grades, but going by this definition, what sorcerers have to do to be special grade does not require being Lightning speed at all.

Lastly and this is another big factor for why I'm disagreeing, Kashimo's charge technique which is the only technique afaik to be directly confirmed to be Lightning speed was stated to be a sure-hit technique that is guaranteed to land, nobody in the verse can dodge it. To prove that, not only did Kashimo land it twice on Hakari, he later also hit 20 finger Sukuna with the same technique who is much stronger than Hakari.

Disagree FRA
I never claimed in OP more CE = speed. So I don't know why you even brought that as an argument. Naobito Arguments are already addressed. Same goes for Hakari.

Kashimo With CT > Kashimo who fought Hakari. Get your points correctly. Sukuna never got tagged by normal Kashimo attacks.

Your arguments shows you never bothered to read the thread instead jumped to your own conclusions. Try to read the full thread before you making another reply.

It's a can't miss technique because he transfers the positive charge to his enemy causing the lightning to be atracted to them. It's a homing attack, it's not a matter of speed
he later also hit 20 finger Sukuna with the same technique who is much stronger than Hakari.
Sukuna does actually somewhat react to the lighting since he begins trasmorming into his original body after the bolt has been fired

The lightning strike never reached Sukuna
Even if it did, that Sukuna was heavily weakened, you can't just say its 20F Sukuna to make it seem as if it's full power Sukuna, that Sukuna just took Hollow purple and was barely able to stand, then Kashimo started to punch him and then launched his lightning, you can not use that Sukuna as a limiter to anyone because he scales to his own feats

Ahhh f**k you replied to the comment while i was editing it; the issue is it was half-finished and was accidentally sent. Would be neat if you could read it over again, things should make a lot more sense.

I never claimed in OP more CE = speed.

Im just saying that characters like Yuta can generally be superior/stronger to Hakari and Kashimo as sorcerers without being directly speed related.

Kashimo With CT > Kashimo who fought Hakari. Get your points correctly. Sukuna never got tagged by normal Kashimo attacks.

Thats fair tbh. Sukuna did get tagged once (he blocked) but it doesnt matter ure still right.

Your arguments shows you never bothered to read the thread instead jumped to your own conclusions. Try to read the full thread before you making another reply.

Like i said above the post was published while it was half finished for some reason. so yeah read it again ill wait. cant blame you for making that assumption.

It's a can't miss technique because he transfers the positive charge to his enemy causing the lightning to be atracted to them. It's a homing attack, it's not a matter of speed

he was also shown to be able to hit with just placing charges behind Hakari and then activating that technique, Hakari who can react to Kashimos other attacks doesnt even perceive that one.

Sukuna does actually somewhat react to the lighting since he begins trasmorming into his original body after the bolt has been fired

Ig we have different interpretations on this, i thought he got hit and that caused him to take enough damage to then incarnate, using his one-time full heal. I mean why would he incarnate AS the attack is hitting him and use his only heal before the attack hits him?

Im not saying youre wrong i think its up to interpretation.

that Sukuna just took Hollow purple and was barely able to stand, then Kashimo started to punch him and then launched his lightning, you can not use that Sukuna as a limiter to anyone because he scales to his own feats

You make good points but that Sukuna had just been able to land a finishing blow on Gojo who is stated to be the fastest sorcerer. Is it not fair to say even a weakened Sukuna is still above just about everyone else?

I mean if so then forget that point.

Conclusion:

I agree you can say Hakari is Lightning speed if we say that Kashimo in general is Lightning speed but not everyone stronger than Hakari or Kashimo (like Yuta) is necessarily Lightning speed since speed in JJK verse seems highly dependant on CT and physical fitness rather than the overall level as a sorcerer or their cursed energy. I listed the whole paragraph for why that is above, so so i wont go into it here. Even if Yuta was much slower than Kashimo, he would still stomp him because he'd basically always be in Jackpot mode +has Rika and a dozen CTs he can use AND a domain with a sure-hit effect, i dont see how Kashimo would fight that even if he was twice as fast as Yuta.

Disagree FRA
The statement you are using as a basis for this argument of not scaling Yuta, wouldn’t include characters such as Toji who surpass Naobito in speed, with Maki being his equal.

Yuta can from then scale from Maki since he’s both been compared to and stated superior to her, and Yuta has shown to have some of the best reactions with him noticing the less than .01 difference between Gojo and Sukuna activating their domain expansions. So he should scale to this value if it is accepted.

he was also shown to be able to hit with just placing charges behind Hakari and then activating that technique, Hakari who can react to Kashimos other attacks doesnt even perceive that one.

Ig we have different interpretations on this, i thought he got hit and that caused him to take enough damage to then incarnate, using his one-time full heal. I mean why would he incarnate AS the attack is hitting him and use his only heal before the attack hits him?

The first one is missing context, Hakari was soo close to Kashimo there and wasn't expecting Kashimo to have already accumulated enough charges, it's a different feat with different distance and different context
If I can dodge a bullet from 100m, you can't say "no you can't because it will hit you from 1 meter"

The second one isn't really an interpretation, the scan doesn't show the lightning hitting Sukuna, the incarnation doesn't auto start when he's damaged, it's stated he purposefully stopped the process, but now he continued it
0237-020.png

You make good points but that Sukuna had just been able to land a finishing blow on Gojo who is stated to be the fastest sorcerer. Is it not fair to say even a weakened Sukuna is still above just about everyone else?

Sukuna's slashes are invisible, they are only shown in this fight against Kashimo because Kashimo is using X-rays vision

Im just saying that characters like Yuta can generally be superior/stronger to Hakari and Kashimo as sorcerers without being directly speed related.
Still that Arguments are irrelevant because I never claimed it. Having more CE = speed was never my argument.

Yuta is second only Gojo because Yuki information was known to no one. That's why I put Yuki above Yuta and Yuki can keep up with Kenjaku without an issue. We already have established Kenjaku > Yuta.

Yuki >~ Yuta.

Sukuna case already explained. Kashimo CT takes his abilities beyond what normally he can do. He can spams even electro magnetic waves (SOL) attacks. Saying Kashimo tagged Sukuna with his attacks(which used against Hakari) is just wrong beside same Sukuna was not having left eye and left hand. Having damage from Gojos battle.

Attack speed can vary depending on which type of attacks are used. Sukuna killing Gojo has nothing to do with he can react and dodge attacks when he was almost dead from Hollow purple. Beside as Yuka said Sukuna started transformation.

That was a sneak attack, Hakari had no way of seeing that coming

That's fair i guess. For some reason i always assumed he transofmed mid attack maybe to tank it better?

The statement you are using as a basis for this argument of not scaling Yuta, wouldn’t include characters such as Toji who surpass Naobito in speed, with Maki being his equal.

I did mention that Maki is an outlier (so is Toji ofc). I dont think theyre classified as sorcerers. Sukuna/Kenjaku is also not included i should have specified the narrator is most likely referring to modern Sorcerers. So that puts him above Hakari, Yuta, Yuki all the modern Special grades except Gojo.

Yuta can from then scale from Maki since he’s both been compared to and stated superior to her, and Yuta has shown to have some of the best reactions with him noticing the less than .01 difference between Gojo and Sukuna activating their domain expansions. So he should scale to this value if it is accepted.

My point was that we dont have any direct speed feats of Yuta anywhere near Lightning speed that i know of. And as a sorcerer he can easily be graded as second -strongest (and be a special grade) without being relative in speed to Hakari. So i feel like its a bit much to give every special grade Lightning speed based on Hakaris feats when there are sorcerers faster than them with less CE and just generally less overall ability as a sorcerer.

Im gonna have to look at that 0.1 feat again. But i have a question, do we have any specific feats for Yuta? What is the fastest feat/calc Yuta has that doesnt require him scaling off some statements/other character's feats? Maybe im missing something

Still that Arguments are irrelevant because I never claimed it. Having more CE = speed was never my argument.
Alright got it

Yuta is second only Gojo because Yuki information was known to no one. That's why I put Yuki above Yuta and Yuki can keep up with Kenjaku without an issue. We already have established Kenjaku > Yuta.

Yuki >~ Yuta.

I agree with Kenjaku > Yuta idk if we can say Yuki > Yuta but im not gonna fight it, you definitely put a lot of thought into your scaling.

Sukuna case already explained. Kashimo CT takes his abilities beyond what normally he can do. He can spams even electro magnetic waves (SOL) attacks. Saying Kashimo tagged Sukuna with his attacks(which used against Hakari) is just wrong beside same Sukuna was not having left eye and left hand. Having damage from Gojos battle.

Yep i went over that with 2 other people already, i personally think Sukuna who just hit and killed Gojo > Kashimo BUT you are correct theres no evidence for it at all given that hes very weakened. So i retract that point

Attack speed can vary depending on which type of attacks are used. Sukuna killing Gojo has nothing to do with he can react and dodge attacks when he was almost dead from Hollow purple. Beside as Yuka said Sukuna started transformation.

I wish we knew. I have no idea why that scene got Off-screened 😭😭😭

Like i said,i concede Sukuna was not in peak form and Kashimo was stronger than when he fought Hakari i wont bring that up again.

Since it seems like there was a misunderstanding with the CE argument: the main point of my reply is that sorcerers overall inferior to special grades can still be faster than special grades, so why can we scale people based on who they fought. Ill give you an example.

Lets say Kenjaku fights Yuki, and Yuki can keep up with Kenjaku. Good now we know they are relative even tho Yuki is weaker.

But the issue is how do we scale anyone else off that? You brought Yuta into your scaling, saying he has better overall abilities than anyone else but his rank/CE/CT all of that isnt a speed feat or ability. All we have for him is fighting characters like Ryu who themselves only scale to Yuta. We cant say they have relative speed because they are special grade because theres Grade 1s and people with little and no CE (Yuji/Maki) who are faster than some special grade sorcerers. How can we assume if they are equal sorcerers they are also equally fast. thats my question.

That was a sneak attack, Hakari had no way of seeing that coming

Well given the Narrators assertion that it was a undodgeable sure-hit i didnt consider that but u could be right yeah... although in the time the attack takes place time seems nearly frozen. It did seem like it was a blitz to me but i cant really disprove the sneak attack argument, hmm

That's fair i guess. For some reason i always assumed he transofmed mid attack maybe to tank it better?

Yeah its fully up to interpretation until 2027 or whenever the anime gets to that chapter

Alright got it

I agree with Kenjaku > Yuta idk if we can say Yuki > Yuta but im not gonna fight it, you definitely put a lot of thought into your scaling.

Yep i went over that with 2 other people already, i personally think Sukuna who just hit and killed Gojo > Kashimo BUT you are correct theres no evidence for it at all given that hes very weakened. So i retract that point

I wish we knew. I have no idea why that scene got Off-screened 😭😭😭

Like i said,i concede Sukuna was not in peak form and Kashimo was stronger than when he fought Hakari i wont bring that up again.

Since it seems like there was a misunderstanding with the CE argument: the main point of my reply is that sorcerers overall inferior to special grades can still be faster than special grades, so why can we scale people based on who they fought. Ill give you an example.

Lets say Kenjaku fights Yuki, and Yuki can keep up with Kenjaku. Good now we know they are relative even tho Yuki is weaker.

But the issue is how do we scale anyone else off that? You brought Yuta into your scaling, saying he has better overall abilities than anyone else but his rank/CE/CT all of that isnt a speed feat or ability. All we have for him is fighting characters like Ryu who themselves only scale to Yuta. We cant say they have relative speed because they are special grade because theres Grade 1s and people with little and no CE (Yuji/Maki) who are faster than some special grade sorcerers. How can we assume if they are equal sorcerers they are also equally fast. thats my question.
Regarding that Yuta > Yuji you agree with this right?

Near 10% of Sukuna was getting tagged by Maki and Yuji.
I done a quick calc with lowest end with only 5% of Speed for Sukuna which would put them at this level.
9397.4123836 m/s
Still MHS speed.
LMAO I should have added them to this posts

I think it's fine to remove Yuta and others for now, they can wait with Uraume for the next chapters

Yeah i think OPs scaling in general is solid, just had a few nitpicks with how we cant scale sorcerers based off ability. im not disagreeing with 100% or nearly that of OPs statement. If he removes Yuta from the scaling chain id like to switch from Disagree to Neutral

Regarding that Yuta > Yuji you agree with this right?

Yes in overall abilities absolutely.

Problem is if a character says Yuta > everyone but Gojo that doesnt mean hes faster than everyone but Gojo. Because Naobito/Yuji/Toji are all similar to Yutas speed despite having not even 5% of Yutas ability as a sorcerer (with Yuji you can say he held back but Yuta specifically said "this was never going to be easy"). I dont think any of those statements referred to speed only. So Yuta > Yuji agree Yuta speed > Yuji we dont know

I done a quick calc with lowest end with only 5% of Speed for Sukuna which would put them at this level.
9397.4123836 m/s
Still MHS speed.

Ok that sounds good thats exactly what i was looking for, more calcs to back up the speed scaling. I havent seen your calc yet but assuming its accepted your arguments would gain more foundation imo. (y)

Maki specifically is super hard to scale to others, Kenjaku puts her relative to Yuta/Hakari but that doesnt mean shes as fast, because hes obviously ignoring capacity as cursed sorcerer, she has unique strengths like just being able to walk out of Domains or having a sixth sense allowing her to dodge Curse-Naoyas attacks even though she should be slower than him.

Yes in overall abilities absolutely.

Problem is if a character says Yuta > everyone but Gojo that doesnt mean hes faster than everyone but Gojo. Because Naobito/Yuji/Toji are all similar to Yutas speed despite having not even 5% of Yutas ability as a sorcerer (with Yuji you can say he held back but Yuta specifically said "this was never going to be easy"). I dont think any of those statements referred to speed only. So Yuta > Yuji agree Yuta speed > Yuji we dont know

Ok that sounds good thats exactly what i was looking for, more calcs to back up the speed scaling. I havent seen your calc yet but assuming its accepted your arguments would gain more foundation imo. (y)

Maki specifically is super hard to scale to others, Kenjaku puts her relative to Yuta/Hakari but that doesnt mean shes as fast, because hes obviously ignoring capacity as cursed sorcerer, she has unique strengths like just being able to walk out of Domains or having a sixth sense allowing her to dodge Curse-Naoyas attacks even though she should be slower than him.
Calculation is already in OP. Just do a quick calculation for how much value comes for that when you consider only 5% you will get that. Also I didn't say he is superior to everyone.
Yuta is second only to Gojo in Modern Era. Which should put him above or atleast relative to Hakari.
I did gave two choices. Yutas Perception speed is already shown to be above Hakari. So I don't really see a point in scaling Yuta below him. As I suggested we should scale him above or atleast relative to him.
36347565_784_1145_107540.webp

36347567_784_1145_144388.webp

Still MHS speed.
I don't think we can scale speed linearly like that

The argument of Yuta also not being fast enough doesn’t apply when he is specifically noted as one of the main heavy hitters that should be capable of taking on a weakened Sukuna, who we clearly saw could completely embarrass Base Kashimo.

I'll make this my last reply since @YukaSama4 told me to keep the thread as short as possible + i think we are going a bit in circles.

Calculation is already in OP.

I dont see it. I only see the Lightning calc.

Just do a quick calculation for how much value comes for that when you consider only 5% you will get that.

I'll leave that to the calcers, i was not disputing calcs, i was disputing scaling sorcerers based of their overall abilities when we know inferior sorcerers can still have outstanding speed (Naobito/Yuji/Maki+Toji). So statements like Kenjaku saying Yuta is not a big deal doesnt necessarily mean hes faster than Yuta, he would also say this about Naobito, whos' faster than Yuta. Tl;Dr Character A can be superior as a sorcerer and beat stronger opponents than Character B while having less speed than Character B.

Also I didn't say he is superior to everyone.

Well you said this in the OP:

"Which should confirm Yuta is second only to Gojo in Modern Era."

For overall abilities i agree, just not speed since hes clearly not superior to everyone but Gojo in Modern era to speed. He got his Katana broken by Yuji, Naobito stated to be faster than him and got hit by Sorcerers in Sendai Colony who are just overall inferior to him.

I did gave two choices. Yutas Perception speed is already shown to be above Hakari. So I don't really see a point in scaling Yuta below him. As I suggested we should scale him above or atleast relative to him.

I addressed this in my first reply already, Yuta is overall superior to Hakari but that doesnt necessarily have to apply to speed. The statement that hes superior to every Modern sorcerer except Gojo also includes Naobito who is confirmed faster than him by Narrator. It doesnt refer to speed, it refers to overall abilities as a sorcerer. And Sorcerers also have sure-hits with Domains that bypass speed. Therefore you cant scale him above or relative to Hakari based on him being a stronger overall fighter.

36347567_784_1145_144388.webp

The page here just shows Yuta perceiving an around 0.01 difference. That doesn't seem like a Lightning-speed feat to me, if anything its an Anti-feat to the Hakari calc because if hes Lightning speed, shouldnt he have been easily able to perceive a 0.01 difference as well?

Which should put him above or atleast relative to Hakari.

I'll just conclude with this, i don't trust statements in JJK because Naobito who is borderline-fodder compared to Yuta is stated to be faster than him and this is never ever addressed in all of the statements saying Yuta is the second-strongest modern sorcerer/able to kill 15F Sukuna according to Yuji. When they are talking of overall abilities, they are clearly not prioritizing speed.

I would like to see actual speed feats from characters, if you just say they're generally more powerful because they fought Character X who defeated character Z that's not enough to me. Your scaling is solid, and i agree in terms of overall strength, the issue is you can't apply that scaling to speed.

Characters can just win with their Cursed Technique's hax and Domain bypassing speed completely. Yuta could just copy Cursed Speech and tell Kashimo to "stop" and Rika cuts his head off, we have no confirmation hes relative to Kashimo or anyone.

Unless two charaters directly fought each other and are confirmed to be relative to each other, OR statements referring directly to speed, the character shouldn't be scaled. Scaling character's speed synonymously with their power (abilities as Jujutsu sorcerers) just doesn't work i've given multiple examples of that over the course of this thread. If you disagree with that, so be it, as said i was told to stop extending the thread so ill stop here.

I'm still on Disagree, but if you take Yuta who is my biggest gripe since he was brought into the scaling chain by saying his abilities are overall superior out of the chain, you can switch me to Neutral given your and your other supporters' arguments.

So that's your last reply and you didn't added anything new I will just stop.

Well i'd have liked you to respond, so im going to sum up my main points:

• Sorcerers with less ability than Yuta are confirmed to be faster than him or relative to him (Naobito/Yuji/Gojo) (Yuta has more CE than Gojo)
  • Hes stated to be the second-best overall sorcerer below Gojo despite Naobito having the title of second-fastest sorcerer: So that statement doesn't include speed.
-Yuta has a ton of speed-bypassing hax: Cursed speech that can stop movement (seen with Inumaki stopping Hanami), Domains with sure-hit guarantee, having more CE than Gojo so he can obviously beat faster opponents (like Naobito) just with brute force. His abilities dont rely on speed
-Has a lot of anti-feats if you use the "second-strongest sorcerer behind Gojo" as a speed statement: getting his katana broken by Yuji, getting hit by comparatively weak Sendai colony sorcerers (Ryu got no-diffed by 15F Meguna, yet he could fight Yuta) confirmed slower than Naobito who is slower than Toji.
- Why is Yuta reacting to 0.01 second difference Lightning feat? Its just a small Anti-feat for Hakari whos' supposed to be a Lightning timer.
-Agree with most of ur scaling but not that the scaling can be used for speed because as mentioned statements like "second-strongest behind Gojo" dont apply to speed.

Ok now im done. Pls reply to these points, i'll read it at least

15F Sukuna and Pre Prison Realm Gojo still scales a way level above Others in the verse. Needs seperate key. I guess.

Same goes for Kenjaku Before the time skip. If he has Relativistic calculation then Yuki scales to it at best.

JJK 0 needs a seperate key. If Possible.

Kashimo Speed can replace it. Post Prison Realm Gojo and 20F Sukuna will have FTL speed.
First Calculation needs to gets accepted though.

Current Yuta (after 35 time skip) Most Probably scales to Weakend Sukuna looking at his confidence in handling Mahoraga and Agito. But let's wait for more chapters before going to any conclusions.
Why do we need a seperate key for gojo? I don't remember him getting stronger after prison realm?

Well i'd have liked you to respond, so im going to sum up my main points:

• Sorcerers with less ability than Yuta are confirmed to be faster than him or relative to him (Naobito/Yuji/Gojo) (Yuta has more CE than Gojo)
Irrelevant I never made a claim for any CE based Arguments. Also Naobito being faster than Yuta already addressed it in this CRT. I did suggested you to read the full CRT. You are just ignoring at this point.
  • Hes stated to be the second-best overall sorcerer below Gojo despite Naobito having the title of second-fastest sorcerer: So that statement doesn't include speed.
This also already addressed in this thread.
-Yuta has a ton of speed-bypassing hax: Cursed speech that can stop movement (seen with Inumaki stopping Hanami), Domains with sure-hit guarantee, having more CE than Gojo so he can obviously beat faster opponents (like Naobito) just with brute force. His abilities dont rely on speed
Bypassing hax means nothing when characters doesn't have speed Hakari can literally blitz and out live yuta because of his jackpot and speed if your saying is true. So stop bringing of yuta has bypassing hax thing. Cursed speed can be Resisted and Yuta gets depleted meanwhile using that. Hanami example only shows what would happen if he gets using it too much
Don't bring Naobito arguments again without reading this thread Fully.
-Has a lot of anti-feats if you use the "second-strongest sorcerer behind Gojo" as a speed statement: getting his katana broken by Yuji, getting hit by comparatively weak Sendai colony sorcerers (Ryu got no-diffed by 15F Meguna, yet he could fight Yuta) confirmed slower than Naobito who is slower than Toji.
Already addressed this as an Outlier. Dude atleast fully read the thread 🗿😭.
- Why is Yuta reacting to 0.01 second difference Lightning feat? Its just a small Anti-feat for Hakari whos' supposed to be a Lightning timer.
Yutas reaction speed was 0.01 seconds faster than Hakaris. Hakari already has lightning speed reaction feat.
-Agree with most of ur scaling but not that the scaling can be used for speed because as mentioned statements like "second-strongest behind Gojo" dont apply to speed.

Ok now im done. Pls reply to these points, i'll read it at least
Again read the full CRT and don't come back asking same thing again and again.

Put it simply
  • Naobito Arguments were already addressed
  • Never claimed More CE = More Speed.
  • Yutas Perception and Reaction speed was able to point out 0.01 sec difference between Gojo and Sukuna fight where Hakari Couldn't. Which puts Yutas speed above Hakari.

I came late to this but we do not assume supernatural lightning/electricity are lightning speed without evidence.
So far there is none that has been provided

I came late to this but we do not assume supernatural lightning/electricity are lightning speed without evidence.
So far there is none that has been provided
Questions regarding Kashimo lightining is explained in this thread. Check power reply at the end.

Questions regarding Kashimo lightining is explained in this thread. Check power reply at the end.
that is a QnA thread, make a CRT for it, things do not get accepted in QnA.
That aside, power's reply do not work since they are not what is being asked
Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis.
Being called electricity is not one of them
The only thing it showed is electrolysis if i can remember correctly and that is just one and you need a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back