• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not? That's a strawman
All what I said is that Gojo said they have the potential to reach his level, so they rapidly progress, the last time Hakari was ranked was last year, after that people from Jujutsu high couldn't even meet with him, you can't even prove what happened

Yuta himself was abroad for months, so how about saying he didn't grow, meaning he's still grade one, meaning Yuta isn't a special grade sorcerer because he thinks Hakari is stronger than himself, we have people like Geto getting qualified for special grade rank simply because of a CT, so Hakari should qualify for his Jackpot
But they haven't reached his potential, not even close to it? And Yuta agrees with this btw, thought he'd go and help Gojo, turns out he wasn't built for that.
And Hakari's lame Jackpot is not making him special grade where's that coming from?

But they haven't reached his potential, not even close to it? And Yuta agrees with this btw, thought he'd go and help Gojo, turns out he wasn't built for that.
And Hakari's lame Jackpot is not making him special grade where's that coming from?
What are you replying to? I didn't say they reached his potential, I'm blatantly saying they grow rapidly since Gojo still believes they will reach himself, so you cant use Hakari from one year ago as a limiter ,while Tempest is saying Hakari didnt grow

Then the manga says "that's before he lost an arm". He just lost his arm. The whole jujutsu society doesn't know about that. He's slower now cause of that?

Stop nitpicking
Only one ignoring what's written in the manga and Databook is you. I even gave an explanation with an example.
4906934_784_1145_94368.webp

Don't send a single scan then get it debunked and send a new one
You didn't debunked anything. Just ducking what's presented Against you.
Prove Hakari got stronger or faster. For all we know he didn't train at all.
"Yuta shouldn't have current information on Hakari" yet the statement's on his profile
Yuta can make a comeback within 3 months as a special grade from losing his previous power meanwhile Gojo states Hakari has same potential. One year gap was big enough time for him to grow. Unless you prove he doesn't have the potential and Gojo was lying.

No I'm not? That's a strawman
You: Gojo himself says Hakari, Yuta and others will be as good as him one day
Me: You're scaling off of potential
You: That's a strawman
Go google what a strawman is
All what I said is that Gojo said they have the potential to reach his level, so they rapidly progress, the last time Hakari was ranked was last year, after that people from Jujutsu high couldn't even meet with him, you can't even prove what happened

Yuta himself was abroad for months, so if you want to say Hakari didnt grow, meaning he's still grade one, meaning Yuta isn't a special grade sorcerer because he thinks Hakari is stronger than himself, we have people like Geto getting qualified for special grade rank simply because of a CT, so Hakari should qualify for his Jackpot
Special Grade for sorcerers isn't just "ahhh who's stronger". There's specific requirements. Which is why Yuji isn't special grade for beating Special Grade Death Paintings.
Fair, but that would also mean Naobito is faster than 15F Sukuna, because the fanbook covered Shibuya, so you will have Naobito > 15F Sukuna > 3F Sukuna ~ Toji.
Very quickly, I don't know nor care, cause idk.

But if we're saying 3F Sukuna is relative to Toji that causes Naobito to be faster in itself.

Naobito's faster than Jogo, who's on the level of 7 or 8 finger sukuna, which would put him above Toji by your standards.

What are you replying to? I didn't say they reached his potential, I'm blatantly saying they grow rapidly since Gojo still believes they will reach himself, so you cant use Hakari from one year ago as a limiter ,while Tempest is saying Hakari didnt grow
Yeah I'm saying their growth wasn't actually impressive. They aren't even able to help Gojo. The fact it's implied everyone has to go and jump a weakened Sukuna also proves this. And we see Hakari and Yuta's growth in a year, they end up struggling in combat against past sorcerers who are nothing but just stronger first grades, basikally this rapid growth is in context underwhelming

That's addressed in the previous CRT
It doesnt matter, really. Isnt as if Hakari would show off his powers when he barely fight or need to. He's isnt active as a sorcerer
Everyone knows about the Zenins and their feats, but Hakari? The guy who works in the underworld where no one can talk about?
And again, Jujutsu High hates Hakari's powers. They wouldnt say to everyone how a random buddy who hates Jujutsu High can easly defeat one of the most important and traditional familys in their world

Last edited:
Only one ignoring what's written in the manga and Databook is you. I even gave an explanation with an example.
4906934_784_1145_94368.webp
You keep sending the same page not proving anything
You didn't debunked anything. Just ducking what's presented Against you.
Tackle my argument. Not me. If not, don't say anything else
Yuta can make a comeback within 3 months as a special grade from losing his previous power meanwhile Gojo states Hakari has same potential. One year gap was big enough time for him to grow. Unless you prove he doesn't have the potential and Gojo was lying.
Yuji has the potential.
Like what are you even saying.
Yuta made a comeback to special grade cause he's special.

Gojo never says Hakari has the same potential to grow. He says he's potentially gonna be strong enough in the future.
If Hakari don't train then he's the same

What is happening here now?
I disagree with the character who utilized the feat in the OP to be allowed to scale to it due to the issues the scaling has with it
And everyone disagrees

Eldemade's too busy saying I'm ducking that he hasn't even added me to the disagree in the OP yet

You: Gojo himself says Hakari, Yuta and others will be as good as him one day
Me: You're scaling off of potential
You: That's a strawman
Go google what a strawman is
It's funny how you're taking that sentence out of context then accusing me of not reading your posts.

Me: Gojo says they will reach his potential, the last time Hakari was ranked is one year ago, and after that they couldn't meet up with him.
You: OMG YOURE SCALING BASED OFF OF POTENTIAL

Despite that I'm repeatedly saying since Gojo believes they will reach his level it means they are growing, however you're saying no and misrepresenting my argument and insisting on repeating that
Special Grade for sorcerers isn't just "ahhh who's stronger". There's specific requirements. Which is why Yuji isn't special grade for beating Special Grade Death Paintings.
Which special grade sorcerers did Yuji beat? Choso is clearly called by Kenjaku a first grade sorcerer

0203-016.png

Very quickly, I don't know nor care, cause idk.

But if we're saying 3F Sukuna is relative to Toji that causes Naobito to be faster in itself.

Naobito's faster than Jogo, who's on the level of 7 or 8 finger sukuna, which would put him above Toji by your standards.
You ignored how your point will go towards scaling Naobito above 15F Sukuna who could react and block a serious Gojo.

And Jogo was given that statement as a generous estimatement, it's why he got surprised and didn't expect the massive difference in power between him and 15F Sukuna

You keep sending the same page not proving anything
I didn't even sent that scan to you previously.
Tackle my argument. Not me. If not, don't say anything else
You didn't debunked anything.
Yuji has the potential.
Like what are you even saying.
Yuta made a comeback to special grade cause he's special.

Gojo never says Hakari has the same potential to grow. He says he's potentially gonna be strong enough in the future.
If Hakari don't train then he's the same
If he doesn't grow how he will reach Gojos level one day? Your statement are literally Contradicting.
Eldemade's too busy saying I'm ducking that he hasn't even added me to the disagree in the OP yet
I was waiting for the debate to be over. I guess you are not changing your stance anyway.

I guess continuing wouldn't change anything. I will stop right here

The previous Speed CRT pretty rejected Maki's Hypersonic calc or any values above Subsonic in favor of consistency with statements and other showings like Yuji struggling with Piercing Blood's speed during Shibuya. I think someone also brought up that Jozu's reaction speed doesn't automatically scale to Transonic because of how the formula is applied:
  • (Distance the character moved in meters) x (Speed of projectile in meters/s) / (Distance the projectile was away from the character when he/she started to move in meters)
That was for the hypersonic calc, she has several subsonic to supersonic+ calcs that tempest did prior to her bullet catching feat.

Yuji’s feat is > half the speed of sound and even if Jozu is subsonic+, the point still remains. You could do the same thing with naoya’s speed. If Jozu is subsonic+ for reacting to sound from 5m, what makes you think Naoya’s pure speed would be any different? Yet we clearly know a naoya blitz is much barder to dodge than Grandpas sound attacks. Meaning the idea that sound level speeds is a hard cap for the verse who has lightning amd EM wave timers, is wild, especially when aupersonic barrier waa broken wayyyy before Naoya.

Despite that I'm repeatedly saying since Gojo believes they will reach his level it means they are growing, however you're saying no and misrepresenting my argument and insisting on repeating that
How would Gojo know Hakari is growing?
Since Hakari's so damn lowkey how would Gojo know if he's growing?
Which special grade sorcerers did Yuji beat? Choso is clearly called by Kenjaku a first grade sorcerer

0203-016.png
Where did I say he beat a special grade sorcerer?

He's a first grade sorcerer, but a special grade death womb

Also, Yuji and Todo beat on Hanami and Todo beat a special grade before. Still Grade 1.
You ignored how your point will go towards scaling Naobito above 15F Sukuna who could react and block a serious Gojo.
Then maybe Gojo not all that fast without his ct, since his speed was noted to be an application of his limitless, not his regular combat
And Jogo was given that statement as a generous estimatement, it's why he got surprised and didn't expect the massive difference in power between him and 15F Sukuna
ok.
still above 3 fingers.

If he doesn't grow how he will reach Gojos level one day? Your statement are literally Contradicting.
Years ago I told a mentee of mine that he has the potential to go great with sports.
Then he stopped playing sports.

Hakari holds the potential. Potential is not "what is certain to happen".
Hakari holding the potential to reach his level means "if he works toward it and utilizes the gifts he has, he will be there".
Not "later down the line he'll reach it".
I was waiting for the debate to be over. I guess you are not changing your stance anyway.
You ain't wait for the conversation to start before you added the other votes at the speed of light.

Years ago I told a mentee of mine that he has the potential to go great with sports.
Then he stopped playing sports.
Meanwhile Hakari is shown to running underground fighting and kicking asses of whoever enters his turf. There is no statement he stopped training especially when fighting gives better growth than training in that school
Hakari holds the potential. Potential is not "what is certain to happen".
Hakari holding the potential to reach his level means "if he works toward it and utilizes the gifts he has, he will be there".
Not "later down the line he'll reach it".
Doesn't matter all Sorcerers has accelerated development. Which also already accepted by wiki. There is nowhere stated Hakari stopped training. As I already said he was literally running fight club and running underground activities and kicking asses whovever enters his turf.
You ain't wait for the conversation to start before you added the other votes at the speed of light.
You are here arguing with me where they didn't. So stop trying to act like I didn't wanted to count your vote. It's not that deep. As for Naobito case I already addressed that even before staffs gave the input.

DDM, dereck and duedetta gave their input after the discussion was over not before I addressed Naobito statement. .

Also I'm gonna drop this here because one who using Naobito statement seems to don't know the meaning of Known and Unknown.

Anyway it's 3 vs 1 tally. 48 hours already over I think I'm good to apply the changes.

That was for the hypersonic calc, she has several subsonic to supersonic+ calcs that tempest did prior to her bullet catching feat.
The last CRT pretty much established that the Supersonic+ calcs were going to be rejected for the same reason the Hypersonic calc one was (unless they were for Awakened Maki)
Yuji’s feat is > half the speed of sound and even if Jozu is subsonic+, the point still remains. You could do the same thing with naoya’s speed. If Jozu is subsonic+ for reacting to sound from 5m, what makes you think Naoya’s pure speed would be any different? Yet we clearly know a naoya blitz is much barder to dodge than Grandpas sound attacks.
The only person who reacts to Gakuganji's sound waves is Juzo and he doesn't have scaling to anyone else to use as a reference since he gets taken out by Gojo immediately. Naoya also always uses Projection Sorcerery when he performs his blitzes.

Meanwhile Hakari is shown to running underground fighting and kicking asses of whoever enters his turf. There is no statement he stopped training especially when fighting gives better growth than training in that school
Fighting a bunch of little fodder makes you go from subsonic to almost baseline MHS+
Doesn't matter all Sorcerers has accelerated development. Which also already accepted by wiki. There is nowhere stated Hakari stopped training. As I already said he was literally running fight club and running underground activities and kicking asses whovever enters his turf.
Do you know what accelerated development is?
It means you learn faster.
You won't learn faster if you DON'T PUT IN AN EFFORT TO LEARN
You are here arguing with me where they didn't. So stop trying to act like I didn't wanted to count your vote. It's not that deep. As for Naobito case I already addressed that even before staffs gave the input.

DDM, dereck and duedetta gave their input after the discussion was over not before I addressed Naobito statement. .

Also I'm gonna drop this here because one who using Naobito statement seems to don't know the meaning of Known and Unknown.
You just aren't reading then. I accepted the known and I said their levels of strength would be known by others
Anyway it's 3 vs 1 tally. 48 hours already over I think I'm good to apply the changes.
@Duedate8898 @DarkDragonMedeus @Dereck03 can you read the new arguments

This is a bit misleading, their ad is not in stats, but in abilities for most of them. As I listed Higuruma, Yuji and Megumi. It is also stated that this development is not easy. And also, Hakari fighting random no name sorcerers in a fight club is really your way of showing Hakari didn't stop training? And even if he didn't stop training, who is to say this training ever amounted to anything? We see he's still locked in as first grade, we see he still struggles against people like the Manga artist in base, he never learned rct, his domain came with his ct as well. The guy didn't have to train as much as you think.
0058-012.png

Handling Disagreements

If a disagreement arises between staff members during the evaluation of a content revision thread, it is important to seek the input and guidance of additional staff members in order to reach a fair and unbiased decision. This may involve seeking the opinion of higher-ranked staff members, or consulting with staff members who possess specific expertise or knowledge related to the revision in question. The final decision on the approval of a content revision should be based on a thorough and unbiased evaluation of the suggested changes and their impact on a verse.
Hasn't been done

You need to call staff to evaluate the new arguments

Tempest, I do not think Naobito works as a cap for speed scaling for the reasons stated by others already but also because of two other facts:

One, Maki eventually outspeeds Naoya ( who is the fastest sorcerer after him, a Maki that proceeds to also be kept up with by Yuji and Sukuna)
Two, this same Maki is now the equal of Toji, who Gojo and Geto were able to keep up with to some capacity in the past.

Therefore, Mach 3 can't be a cap for the series as a total.

And since most of those who are involved in the lightning scaling would be ignored by the given statement (everyone but Hakari and Yuta) I believe that we should just drop Yuta from the scaling for now and since this is Hakari's feat clearly he ignores it.

I still agree with the OP here.

This is a bit misleading, their ad is not in stats, but in abilities for most of them. As I listed Higuruma, Yuji and Megumi. It is also stated that this development is not easy. And also, Hakari fighting random no name sorcerers in a fight club is really your way of showing Hakari didn't stop training? And even if he didn't stop training, who is to say this training ever amounted to anything? We see he's still locked in as first grade, we see he still struggles against people like the Manga artist in base, he never learned rct, his domain came with his ct as well. The guy didn't have to train as much as you think.
0058-012.png
I concede on this part then I thought you guys accepted a solid Accelerated Development.

Regarding Charles feat he was seeing future and move faster than what will happen. Also didn't Hakari was holding back.

Hasn't been done

You need to call staff to evaluate the new arguments
You didn't brought up any new arguments. Another guy already brought your arguments previously and I did addressed them in this thread only later onwards staff gave their input. Naobito Arguments were brought up by another guy in this thread even before you. So don't see where this new arguments thing comes from.
I also think that KT has a point here but I need to go back through the thread to give a proper evaluation.
I will put you as a Disagreed for now. But @Duedate8898 here explained it better. Tell me if you change your mind.
Tempest, I do not think Naobito works as a cap for speed scaling for the reasons stated by others already but also because of two other facts:

One, Maki eventually outspeeds Naoya ( who is the fastest sorcerer after him, a Maki that proceeds to also be kept up with by Yuji and Sukuna)
Two, this same Maki is now the equal of Toji, who Gojo and Geto were able to keep up with to some capacity in the past.

And since most of those who are involved in the lightning scaling would be ignored by the given statement (everyone but Hakari and Yuta) I believe that we should just drop Yuta from the scaling for now and since this is Hakari's feat clearly he ignores it.

My POV still the same as here. I still agree with OP.

Calculation is already in OP. Just do a quick calculation for how much value comes for that when you consider only 5% you will get that. Also I didn't say he is superior to everyone.

I did gave two choices. Yutas Perception speed is already shown to be above Hakari. So I don't really see a point in scaling Yuta below him. As I suggested we should scale him above or atleast relative to him.
36347565_784_1145_107540.webp

36347567_784_1145_144388.webp
Do the images only not work for me?

Nobody said it's a cap for the series. It's a cap for the dude who did the feat.

Gojo and Geto in the past have no scaling to Naobito. We currently
Yuji and Sukuna have no scaling to Naobito whatsoever. Yuji was relative to a non enhanced Choso who is slower than Naoya without accelerating, who's slower than Naobito.
Toji was stated to be comparable to 3 finger Sukuna, who's inferior to Jogo, who Naobito disappeared from their sight. Direct scaling and statements.

Maki never outspeeds Naoya. Her body is the same pre realization and post realization. The only thing that changes is her new enhanced sight that makes her effectively precog Naoya, stated time and time again.

And
since this is Hakari's feat clearly he ignores it.
Doesn't matter. The last thread solidified that it doesn't matter who has the feat, if they fall under the wall.

If Maki gets a MHS feat but is canonically slower than Mach 1, the last thread solidified that she's slower than Mach 1.

Unless Hakari somehow scales above the people who fall under that, aka Naoya, then it doesn't matter.

And wait
And since most of those who are involved in the lightning scaling would be ignored by the given statement (everyone but Hakari and Yuta)
Didn't the new Maki who's equal to Toji get blitzed by lightning from much further distances? Same Maki who scales to 15F Sukuna?

Last edited:
I should reiterate that Gege himself admitted that parts of the fanbook are subject to change post Vol-15.
Subject to change means that info in the series needs to contradict it. Nothing contradicts it.

Nobody countered Naobito > Jogo > 3F Sukuna ~ Toji yet, the actual most direct scaling that isn't inflicted on "Maki grew or didn't grow we don't know"

Like someone earlier said. The only people who so far are allowed to scale above the feats are Gojo, max Sukuna, and max Kashimo

The last CRT pretty much established that the Supersonic+ calcs were going to be rejected for the same reason the Hypersonic calc one was (unless they were for Awakened Maki)

The only person who reacts to Gakuganji's sound waves is Juzo and he doesn't have scaling to anyone else to use as a reference since he gets taken out by Gojo immediately. Naoya also always uses Projection Sorcerery when he performs his blitzes.
I don't know why you think that CRT is some holy grail. Things can be changed, and I am presenting the arguments so please respond to those instead of just linking me a CRT that I was apart of and am aware of.

You are being quite coy if you are trying to posit Jozu as some special speed case, you can still scale people in verse and it's clear he's at best around grade 1 level. Gakuganji himself fought on par with him and Gakuganji is not speedblitzing or out of the ballpark of any grade 1 sorc.

You still didn't respond to the Yuji and maki stuff.

@Dr._whiteee You need to make a separate thread if you want to negate the currently accepted speed wall. It can't be brought up in here since this thread isn't based on that wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back