• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Sorcerers Powers

Wdym maybe that's a basic CE function and fits just perfect with the ability
Maybe because you only show Reggie and Gojo being able to do it, both of them aren’t basic sorcerers so idk if I should apply it to all sorcerers

Maybe because you only show Reggie and Gojo being able to do it, both of them aren’t basic sorcerers so idk if I should apply it to all sorcerers
Agree with this, especially since when Megumi, Todo, and Itadori fight with Hanami in the water, none of them are shown standing on it.

I didn't call them basic Sorcerers, I called it a basic CE function, Reggie states it's merely Cursed Energy Reinforcement on his feet, CE reinforcement is a basic sorcerer ability and everyone except a noob Itadori is capable of. Of course he has grasped the core of CE since then and mastered CE reinforcement.

Agree with this, especially since when Megumi, Todo, and Itadori fight with Hanami in the water, none of them are shown standing on it.
I don't think there'd be a need for them to Water walk in ankle deep water as there's no risk of sinking or disadvantage on it

I didn't call them basic Sorcerers, I called it a basic CE function, Reggie states it's merely Cursed Energy Reinforcement on his feet, CE reinforcement is a basic sorcerer ability and everyone except a noob Itadori is capable of. Of course he has grasped the core of CE since then and mastered CE reinforcement.
I'm saying Gojo and Reggie aren't basic aka more skilled than the average sorcerer and show better control over their ce hence the water walking. It's like in Naruto basic chakra control is a thing all ninjas can do but some struggle with free movement e.g running up trees

Alright I know the speed downgrade for JJK is happening but considering people agree with this, I'm hoping to get this added some time in the next month at least.

I've changed the name to sorcerer powers as I've realized how inaccurate calling it curse energy would be. There are p&a in the sandbox that curses just do not have and linking it onto a cursed spirits page would just be misleading.

I've added

RkhAIUP.png

What do you guys think this should be? I was thinking about it being resistance to unconventional teleportation but not sure. Maybe just resistance to organic manip or bio manip?

RkhAIUP.png

What do you guys think this should be? I was thinking about it being resistance to unconventional teleportation but not sure. Maybe just resistance to organic manip or bio manip?
That's just the Domain Expansion's Power Null at play, and it seems to grant them resistance to Bio Manip

Iirc, every sorcerer with an Innate Technique possesses an Innate Domain, it applies to them, not just Domain Expansion users
so we should add it to all? Like someone like Maki wouldnt get it or panda ?

Just want to make a list of who is Low Tier and who is High Tier in regards to the sandbox.

Low Tiers

Inumaki
Panda
Kamo
Momo
Miwa
Mai
Megumi
Haruta
Nobara
Ino
Kusakabe
Mei Mei
Utahime
Mechamaru
Chojuro
Jinichi
Naoya
Higuruma
Reggie
Charles Benard
Miguel
Uraume
Jiro

High Tier

Todo
Yuta
Gojo
Nanami
Kashimo
Hakari
Yuji
Uro
Ryu
Yuki
Edit: Getou, Kenjaku for high tier obviously. Naobito for high tier.

Last edited:

Low Tiers

Inumaki
Panda
Kamo
Momo
Miwa
Mai
Megumi
Haruta
Nobara
Ino
Kusakabe
Mei Mei
Utahime
Mechamaru
Chojuro
Jinichi
Naobito
Naoya
Higuruma
Reggie
Charles Benard
Miguel
Uraume
Jiro

High Tier

Todo
Yuta
Gojo
Nanami
Kashimo
Hakari
Yuji
Uro
Ryu
Yuki
... Is this based off of the Physiology page?
No way some of these are put correctly, first you have Naobito as part of justification for High Tier resistances then you proceeded to list him as low tier

... Is this based off of the Physiology page?
No way some of these are put correctly, first you have Naobito as part of justification for High Tier resistances then you proceeded to list him as low tier
Huh? What did I say for Naobito resisting high tier stuff? I'm removing that then.

Edit: Alright forgot what was in high tier. nvm Naobito is high tier ill change it.

Huh? What did I say for Naobito resisting high tier stuff? I'm removing that then.

Edit: Alright forgot what was in high tier. nvm Naobito is high tier ill change it.
And Naoya and Uraume, If Yuji's a high tier then it's realistically a low bar

Since I'm realizing that there is a gap in quality of the sorcerers more than I thought, I think a mid tier should be created.
Being Mid Tier requirements:

1. Be First Grade
  2. Be considered a skillful Sorcerer so people like Nanami, Naobito, Mei Mei, Kusakabe
  3. Have killed a special grade curse or be capable like most First Grades are.

Being High Tier requirements:

1. Can do Black Flash
2. Can do Reverse Cursed Technique
3. Has Domain Expansion
4. Comprehends their Soul or others (extreme example)
5. Be Special Grade
6. Able to do Simple Domain

If I'm forgetting something then I'll add it. Also the High Tier requirement is not that the Sorcerer needs to have done all six, I think having done at least three qualifies them for high tier, such as someone like Yuta is a good example but also a very high example to show just how much of a difference there is between mid tiers and high tiers.

Low Tiers

Inumaki
Panda
Momo
Miwa
Mai
Megumi
Haruta
Nobara
Ino

Mid Tier

Yuji
Todo
Kamo
Kusakabe
Mei Mei
Utahime
Mechamaru
Chojuro
Jinichi
Naobito
Naoya
Nanami
Higuruma
Reggie
Charles Benard
Miguel
Uraume
Maki (ZCE)

High Tier

Yuuta: Black Flash, Has Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade
Gojo: Black Flash, Has Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade

I'm not too sure what to do with them but here:

Hakari: Has Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade (likely)
Ryu: Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade (likely)
Uro: Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade (likely)
Kashimo: Can do Simple Domain, Special Grade,
Kenjaku: Have really no knowledge but should be high tier
Getou: Have really no knowledge but should be high tier

Since I'm realizing that there is a gap in quality of the sorcerers more than I thought, I think a mid tier should be created.
Being Mid Tier requirements:

1. Be First Grade
  2. Be considered a skillful Sorcerer so people like Nanami, Naobito, Mei Mei, Kusakabe
  3. Have killed a special grade curse or be capable like most First Grades are.

Being High Tier requirements:

1. Can do Black Flash
2. Can do Reverse Cursed Technique
3. Has Domain Expansion
4. Comprehends their Soul or others (extreme example)
5. Be Special Grade
6. Able to do Simple Domain

If I'm forgetting something then I'll add it. Also the High Tier requirement is not that the Sorcerer needs to have done all six, I think having done at least three qualifies them for high tier, such as someone like Yuta is a good example but also a very high example to show just how much of a difference there is between mid tiers and high tiers.

I'm not too sure what to do with them but here:

Hakari: Has Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade (likely)
Ryu: Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade (likely)
Uro: Domain Expansion, Can do RCT, Special Grade (likely)
Kashimo: Can do Simple Domain, Special Grade,
Kenjaku: Have really no knowledge but should be high tier
Getou: Have really no knowledge but should be high tier
Yeah, this is really good, but it's really hard to grade cause sorcerers have wildly different experiences and stuff.

But draft it out first

Curse Technique reversal isn't actually combination of positive and negative, it's using The Positive Energy of RCT to Power their regular Cursed Technique
Gojo's Blue is the normal CT from his Limitless.
Powering his Limitless' Blue with Positive Energy from RCT creates Red.
Combining those Two is actually called Hollow Technique, probably cause it's Gojo's.

Mostly agree,

just a few things:

Explain that information stuff in simpler terms for me

Invulnerability negation? any example?

Are curses invulnerable to physical attacks? I thought they were intangible to attacks without CE or something like that. I probably forgot.

As for the conceptual and information, I just reread it so no worries about that one.

Are curses invulnerable to physical attacks? I thought they were intangible to attacks without CE or something like that. I probably forgot.

As for the conceptual and information, I just reread it so no worries about that one.
They are Invulnerable to attacks without curse energy. Yuji tries punching one and Megumi says no matter how strong you are, only curses can exorcise another curse meaning only curse energy can work.

They are Invulnerable to attacks without curse energy. Yuji tries punching one and Megumi says no matter how strong you are, only curses can exorcise another curse meaning only curse energy can work.
Also add this Maki is also unable to harm Curse Naoya physically, he also goes on to say "I am a Cursed Spirit, What use are blows not infused with Cursed Energy"

Back