• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Jujutsu Kaisen Pt. 1: Massive Abilities Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yo
Tempest doing a JJK thread?
What is he doing?
What's going on? This isn't One Piece?
Yeah I know. But I recently binged JJK (170 chapters in a single day, I'm ridiculous) and I looked at the profiles. Much to be desired. Seems as if it's just here for the sole purpose of good hax and cool ratings instead of accuracy.

So what I'm going to be doing from now on is working on this verse full time. I have some stuff in the woodworks, but this is what I wanted to get down first.

I will be listing characters that do not have profiles yet btw, so when they do get profiles, the abilities there will be accepted.

Might not add it when this CRT is over. I'll be intending to add all of the profiles at once.

Abilities​

Invulnerability: Cursed Spirits can only be exorcised by another curse (Scans)

----------------------------------------

This CRT made it to where all Cursed Spirits have Intangibility.

This scan says it works only for beings with low cursed energy.
Remove that.

A lot of Cursed Spirits have this.

They are not incorporeal or have abstract existence. They live regularly and they have regularly tangible bodies.

Being born from a specific concept does not mean that you embody it, which is what Abstract Existence is.
Jogo does not embody the earth. Hanami does not embody forests. Dagan does not embody the sea. Mahito does not embody people.
When they die, the concept of the earth, forests, seas, and people do not fade out of existence.

They do not work like that.

NPI should be removed as well because of it.

Information Analysis: Able to easily tell the mechanics of a Curse User's techniques just by looking at them. He can tell that Yuji and Sukuna are combined. He can also automatically sense mass, speed, shape, and more to distinguish the danger of an object (Scans)

Limited Statistics Reduction: Slows people down with the Infinity, forcing them to not be able to touch him (Scans)

----------------------------------------

He currently has this
Spatial Manipulation (Gojo can make himself untouchable in any way because he can create an infinite, invisible space between himself and the target. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Therefore, to successfully hit Gojo, the target would need to physically cross a literal infinite distance first. Additionally, this ability is always active)
#1 This is too much explaining. Cut the definition down.
#2 He's not creating a literal infinite space.
Not every wording of "create" means to literally create.
By using the application of slowing down his opponents, he has essentially created an "infinite" space.
Which is why people who bypass his Infinity don't need to cross an infinite space to negate his technique (Scan).

"Therefore, to successfully hit Gojo, the target would need to physically cross a literal infinite distance first."
Where is this said in canon?

Change it to this
Limited Statistics Reduction and Limited Spatial Manipulation (In a small space around his body dubbed "Infinity", he can slow down people who are close to him and he makes them slower the closer they get to him, mimicking the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise)

Accelerated Development: He was a quick learner in learning how to manipulate Cursed Energy. He also grows during fights, fighting better and responding differently to techniques (Scans)
Acrobatics: Self explanatory (Scans)

Paralysis Inducement: With Nue, he can paralyze victims hit by his electricity (Scans)

Information Analysis: Easily analyzed the mechanics of Miwa's technique (Scans)
Acrobatics: Self explanatory (Scan)

Sound Manipulation: Toge fights using Cursed Speech, which is done by adding Cursed Energy to his voice and creating phenomenons from what he says.
Explosion Manipulation and Air Manipulation: Can send people flying with "Blast Away" (Scans) and can make things explode with "Explode" (Scan)
Limited Telekinesis: Can twist things up with "Get Twisted" and can crush things with "Get Crushed" (Scans)
Gravity Manipulation and Deconstruction: Can make people forcibly crumble with "Crumble Away", which appears to be done by forcing gravity on them to make them crumble (Scans)
Paralysis Inducement and Mind Manipulation: Can forcibly paralyze people with "Don't Move" and "Stop" by willing them and attacks to stop moving (Scans), and can force people to run away with "Run Away" (Scan).
Sleep Inducement: Can force people to sleep with "Sleep" (Scan)
Summoning Negation: Can force spirits to return to their owners with "Return" (Scan)
Death Manipulation: Can tell people to die (Scan) (Yuta pretty much confirms he can do it)

Durability Negation and Vibration Manipulation: With the Unblockable Drumming Beat (Scans)

Acrobatics: Self explanatory (Scan)
Skilled Swordsman: Trained with Maki in order to master kenjutsu. Could follow Geto, a proficient martial artist, in both grounded and aerial combat

Remove
This is stated by Pseudo-Geto off of Geto's memories of Yuta, where he uses someone else's cursed technique with the cursed speech megaphone.
He doesn't copy techniques, he saw him use 1 move and he made an assumption that he can mimic techniques.

I'll add more above when I think of new ones/when I have more time.

I've also created a Cursed Energy page with things there that need to be accepted.

We can link this instead of doing what we were already doing.

Last edited:
You are just a hater, tempest, reported and banned.

IMG_20210507_184553.jpg

Third, why the hell a revision at the end of the year ?
Yeah Tempest why didn’t you revise the verse early, I don’t care that you didn’t finish reading until now obviously this is on you!

Lol homeboy just finished the manga so he is now equipped to make CRTs.

Everything Tempest says is fine (If you ignore the fact that in general the characters need a lot more)

Except about Yuta. It's kind of stupid to assume that Kenjaku can't identify Rika's powers, especially considering that he was studying about her

About domain expansion, I remember that limited Subjective Reality was accepted. So better add also (The reason is here)

Last edited:
Yeah, first the revisions of the Jujutsu Kaisen haxs are waiting for the discussion about conceptual manipulation to be finished. So in general I recommend not discussing about Infinite for now.
This is fair, I'll cross that out then
Yeah I needed some more stuff to add w/ it, thanks
Third, why the hell a revision at the end of the year ?
Bro I was bored

I don't agree with law manipulation. Iirc this whole law manipulation thing is for past domains and not the new ones.

Everything Yuta says is fine (If you ignore the fact that in general the characters need a lot more)

Except about Yuta. It's kind of stupid to assume that Kenjaku can't identify Rika's powers, especially considering that he was studying about her

About domain expansion, I remember that limited Subjective Reality was accepted. So better add also (The reason is here)
that link not linking.

And Yuta should have power mimicry. Its stated by one of the most knowledgeable people and also
unknown.png

I don't agree with law manipulation. Iirc this whole law manipulation thing is for past domains and not the new ones.
An attack always hitting is one of the new laws for domains. It's still in play, they're just not competent enough to use it right.

And Yuta should have power mimicry. Its stated by one of the most knowledgeable people and also
Most knowledgeable about basic concepts ≠ Knowledgeable about a specific person

He said "he can copy techniques" based on him picking up a megaphone and talking through it. That's not... reliable

Cursed techniques are unique to each individual who has had the characteristic inherited. Rika in the scene literally used Toge's technique casually by invoking.

An attack always hitting is one of the new laws for domains. It's still in play, they're just not competent enough to use it right.

Most knowledgeable about basic concepts ≠ Knowledgeable about a specific person

He said "he can copy techniques" based on him picking up a megaphone and talking through it. That's not... reliable
Is it stated that's why he said it? This seems like an assumption you're making. and how is his intelligence on the world basic?

Is it stated that's why he said it? This seems like an assumption you're making.
It literally shows him with the megaphone in the scan that it says he can copy techniques
and how is his intelligence on the world basic?
Knowledge about basic concepts ≠ Basic knowledge about concepts
That sounds like homing attacks not law manipulation.
They're tied together
Cursed techniques are unique to each individual who has had the characteristic inherited. Rika in the scene literally used Toge's technique casually by invoking.
I must be blind, but where did Rika use Toge's technique?

0004-010.png

It seems to me at least, that the implications is due to her endless ce she's capable of replicating others abilities.

The Jujutsu Kaisen Official Fanbook points out that Yuta copied the Cursed Speech technique.

Also, why do the Curse Energy users have Chi Manipulation? Cursed Energy isn't similar to life energy. And, the Curse Spirits' Invulnerability should be Limited. Other than that, I agree with everything here.

Your sandbox has the following:

Enhanced Senses (Owners of a specific amount of cursed energy can see cursed energy, which is invisible to the human eye)

That's ESP, not Enhanced Senses.

Also, why do the Curse Energy users have Chi Manipulation? Cursed Energy isn't similar to life energy. And, the Curse Spirits' Invulnerability should be Limited. Other than that, I agree with everything here.
0037-010.png

Your sandbox has the following:

That's ESP, not Enhanced Senses.
Thanks
I thought invulnerability was rejected by a staff member on my thread.
And it's being re-brought up with additional scans

I guess chi manipulation isn't too far off but it just seems to be basic energy manip than based off chi.

Hey I noticed something, its likely due to her form or Gege being forget, but Rika has selective intangibility right? Or is there something else?

Where's this from
Well the scan that says lower curses can be intangible but higher ones can't, yet rika being a special grade does it during volume 0. So its just, does she only have selective Intangibility, or do all higher curses have it and just don't show it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back