• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scale and explanations of the Jujutsuverse is here

Calculations
Accepted calculations
Calculations not yet evaluated
Abilitys and Hax

Very interesting upgrades in the calc department

I can see the black flash one and the Kamo black outbeing contentious but the others look good
Ill wait for more people to get here to give their opinions as well

You can't give characters resistance to Matter Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for surviving Red.
Limitless works by manipulating space on atomic level and is a category of multiple techniques.
Red repels stuff, Gojo manipulates space on atomic level to create repelling effect, they don't outright get hit by Matter Hax or Space Hax. Toji himself mentioned it is a shockwave. And again, states that Red is the power to repel. Blue is the power to attract. This is basically Shinra Tensei and Bansho Tenin from Naruto but in Naruto they outright manipulate gravity to create repelling and attraction effects, Gojo manipulates space and matter to do the same.
Red, Purple, Blue are all the results of Matter and Space Manipulation.

Also I disagree with Black Flash scaling, it has it's dedicated CRT thread right now, and you didn't explain in here why they should scale to it.

I thought we disagreed with Black Flash scaling as that makes no sense for the explanation of it given.

Maki caught the bullet with her right not her left so the anime scene is inherently different from the manga version.

Also I disagree with Black Flash scaling, it has it's dedicated CRT thread right now, and you didn't explain in here why they should scale to it.
Read my blog, I explain why it is usable
Limitless works by manipulating space on atomic level and is a category of multiple techniques.
Red repels stuff, Gojo manipulates space on atomic level to create repelling effect, they don't outright get hit by Matter Hax or Space Hax. Toji himself mentioned it is a shockwave. And again, states that Red is the power to repel.
I mean, it is still manipulation of material and manipulation of space. But I am neutral about this

@LIFE_OF_KING i also have no clue why you used 9x19mm for Mai’s gun as her bullets are clearly shown and don’t look like that. We also did agree in the discussion thread on what we should use for the gun since I found an actual gun model that closely resembles her’s.

I'm still unconvinced that Mai was using a real bullet, as it was never stated that she created a real bullet AFAIK. Also the issues with Itadori struggling with Choso's transonic blood attacks, unless we're just gonna ignore that?
And if they're all Massively Hypersonic then why was Mai even using bullets in the first place, whether it be rubber or real.

Though anyways, even if we replace the speed of the bullet in your calc into a rubber bullet's, which is 60 m/s, it still gives Maki a High Hypersonic speed (15415.3401623 m/s). Not a calc group member, so take that as you will.

I'm still unconvinced that Mai was using a real bullet, as it was never stated that she created a real bullet AFAIK. Also the issues with Itadori struggling with Choso's transonic blood attacks, unless we're just gonna ignore that?
I am curious myself, for some reasons people seem to ignore that Piercing Blood is that impressive in JJK because it can reach the Speed of Sound.
And it's not like JJK has overwhelming amount of Supersonic+ feats to assume this is just PIS.

Please read the blog. Most of the explanations are there
This has been discussed before
i also have no clue why you used 9x19mm for Mai’s gun as her bullets are clearly shown and don’t look like that. We also did agree in the discussion thread on what we should use for the gun since I found an actual gun model that closely resembles her’s.
What's the bullet then?
Post it here so I can address it.
Bruh

The argument is that Mai can increase her bullets speed with Cursed Energy but idk where this comes from. It’s possible but idk where it comes from.

@LIFE_OF_KING its closer to a .44 special round. All I can say for now is it’s small with a blunt head. I’ll need to do more research into bullets that fit that description.

The Black Flash is activated and space distorts along with the cursed energy that lasts 0.00001 seconds. In the anime version, space distorts before Itadori punches Hanami. Therefore, the Black Flash was activated before the punch and Itadori traveled the entire distance in the time of the cursed energy.
Is this the explanation?
I am just going to copy past my replies on that blog then, since no one addressed those.
This is not what the scan said, nowhere does it state that the cursed energy lasts for 0.00001. It said that the cursed energy needs to be activated in that timeframe, which doesn't require movements, you just channel cursed energy through your hand at that timeframe while you are still and after that the space distorts.
Therefore, the Black Flash was activated before the punch and Itadori traveled the entire distance in the time of the cursed energy.
The Black Flash gets activated when you apply the energy, if we go by anime, he already applied the cursed energy within 0.00001 timeframe, hence the space got distorted, it happened before he got to Hanami and punched him, everything that happened after the space distortion wasn't within 0.00001s.
It goes like this Itadori applies cursed energy within 0.000001s>Space Gets Distorted>He rushes to Hanami and punches him/her.

BUT this only applies to anime version, which contradicts the manga by adding the extra scene.

In the manga it's stated clearly that the cursed energy must be activated within a 0.000001 of physical hit, so he has to connect his punch first then activate it and distort the space.
In the anime the space distorts before he delivers the hit, it goes against the statement and the whole dfinition of Black Flash. And considering that extra scene wasn't in the manga I think it's reasonable to dismiss it.

This has been discussed before
Then do enlighten me on what has been discussed, especially on what has been concluded.

Because I brought it up in the JJK Discussion thread and only got a reply from Nelliels saying the feat could legit limit the characters, and this calc that's not evaluated nor approved but still doesn't remove the problem anyways considering the results doesn't come close to MHS. We did clear up that the raws might say that Choso's blood projectile is supersonic, but again it's far from MHS.

I only began reading JJK like a month ago so whatever discussions that happened prior to that, I'm not aware of.

and this calc that's not evaluated nor approved but still doesn't remove the problem
If he was Hypersonic+ he wouldn't even care about some barely above baseline Sonic attack. The difference between his reaction on that calc and Piercing Blood is 10x, this is huge and doesn't fit the narrative at all.
Piercing blood was a technique he had problems dodging and a misstep could cost him, it's better to just give him Supersonic+ reaction.

If he was Hypersonic+ he wouldn't even care about some barely above baseline Sonic attack. The difference between his reaction on that calc and Piercing Blood is 10x, this is huge and doesn't fit the narrative at all.
Piercing blood was a technique he had problems dodging and a misstep could cost him, it's better to just give him Supersonic+ reaction.
Supersonic+ reactions should be fine for Yuji. If anything it fits especially if we use the conventional weaponry of scale Akutami gave for cursed spirits.

I know not everyone agrees with it but it really doesn’t contradict anything afaik.

I think the calc was inherently flawed in the first place due to assuming that Itadori's reaction speed is the same as the time Choso's blood crossed the distance between it and his head. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, though. Also, we're basing reactions rating on this page, which lists perception. Is that how it is?

Not fitting the narrative of the story is also the issue with Maki's feat, as it makes Mai a laughable fodder for relying on subsonic-supersonic projectiles against Massively Hypersonic characters.

I was originally hoping that the supersonic feats are the inconsistent/outlier-ish ones but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Last edited:
The calculations look fine, and as do most of the abilities, but I might need to come back later to look at the resistance to space/matter manipulation proposal.

0110-012.png

0110-013.png

Im back

Okay, to make life easier, let's discuss one thing at a time. First AP (apparently it is the simplest), after Hax, and finally on speed.

The calculations look fine, and as do most of the abilities, but I might need to come back later to look at the resistance to space/matter manipulation proposal.
You'll have t address the Black Flash issue and Maki's Calc, as pointed out in the manga she used a different hand to catch a bullet.
These two are most important and controversial.
No one will get Space/Matter resistance as explained earlier.

Ok so the only problems is the scaling for the domains, a lot of people disagree with that form of scaling in the past so I doubt you'll get that passed to be used as everyone's ap except for very few people which are Gojo, Toji, Sukuna and Yuuta (rika). That's what I think for ap.

Most controversial are High 7-A feats.
The Blackout feat is unusable and can't be scaled to anybody for obvious reasons.
For Jogo's Domain Expansion, did you use the size of a mountain for his Domain?

Yes, since he names the domain a mountain
Well, you can't use that.
You have to prove that the Domain is that big, no Domain so far has been shown to be so big and we can't use names as a sole basis for techniques or else, you know "Big Bang Attack", "Planetary Rasengan" etc.
You'll have to find measures going by the visuals.

In regards to "transonic" Chozo:

EvQldxRVkAAoVEZ

呪力で強化された血液の初速は音速をも超える

"The initial speed of the blood, enhanced by the spell, exceeds the speed of sound."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back