• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Jujutsu Kaisen Pt. 1: Massive Abilities Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the scan that says lower curses can be intangible but higher ones can't, yet rika being a special grade does it during volume 0. So its just, does she only have selective Intangibility, or do all higher curses have it and just don't show it?
You mean this?
0001-020.png

Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution (Sorcerers are stated to improve when there are consequences to suffer. Also stated here a person can change thanks to the slightest of events. Todo, Itadori and Mahito were able to use 120 percent of their potential during a fight. In a few seconds Itadori is able to completely improve his fighting skills and develop new combat methods according to the opponent's fighting style. Within days of learning to use cursed energy he was able to use Black Flash. For those who have experienced Black Flash, as compared to those who have not, their understanding of the essence of cursed energy is immeasurable. Later Itadori was able to use the Black Flash 4 times against Hanami, 4 times being the world record. He is probabily the biggest Black Flash user in the world)
Most of this is just for Itadori

Anyway, you forgot about limited Invisibility
Rage Power and Empowerment (Explanation in Itadori's sandbox)
And aura

And where is the Non-Physical Interaction ?

Last edited:
Yes, but low-grade curses are naturally intangible. This was explained in the Hax thread
Being able to phase through walls isn't natural intangibility, that's just having so little matter that phasing through things is possible.

The manga calls phasing through walls a technique, which means that it's not natural, and the fact that regular people can touch low-grade curses as well says otherwise

The manga calls phasing through walls a technique, which means that it's not natural, and the fact that regular people can touch low-grade curses as well says otherwise
Being a ability does not mean that it is unnatural. The phrase "The human being has the ability to walk" is common

There are several curses that are constantly holding parts of a person's body, as shown in Volume 0 chapter 2. Do you think they are touched/perceived?

Being a ability does not mean that it is unnatural. The phrase "The human being has the ability to walk" is common
This is fair
There are several curses that are constantly holding parts of a person's body, as shown in Volume 0 chapter 2. Do you think they are touched/perceived the curse?
Chapter 45 says that regular humans can touch curses without knowing so

Normal humans not noticing Cursed Spirits interacting with them would be a result of Incorporeality. They are not naturally intangible, though; if they were, they would phrase through all matter, but most Cursed Spirits can clearly walk on solid ground, battle with unarmed Yujis, and harass normal humans.

Normal humans not noticing Cursed Spirits interacting with them would be a result of Incorporeality. They are not naturally intangible, though; if they were, they would phrase through all matter, but most Cursed Spirits can clearly walk on solid ground, battle with unarmed Yujis, and harass normal humans.
Sounds like selective Intangibility.

And let's be honest, spirits walking on the ground is not an antifeat. Usually the verse ignores this issue of walking across the ground (Look at Bleach for example

Sounds like selective Intangibility.
Selective Intangibility is the ability to make certain parts of your body intangible. Intangibility by itself is the whole body, and it can be both an innate trait (i.e., most ghosts) or an activated form (i.e., Danny Phantom).
Nanami was still able to destroy a curse that was on someone's body, which means it was intangible
I'm not quite following.

Ok I think the way it's looking is that low grade curses are able to have selective intangibility. Scan says specifically low grade and shows a third grade iirc so third grades have selective Intangibility and second and up don't.

Selective Intangibility is the ability to make certain parts of your body intangible. Intangibility by itself is the whole body, and it can be both an innate trait (i.e., most ghosts) or an activated form (i.e., Danny Phantom).
So they have intangibility that they can turn off and on then. only third grades

Actually, could you sum up the argument? All I'm getting right now is, "Humans don't notice the Cursed Spirits, so they must be intangible," and writing on a phone is unforgiving.

Her hand isn't touching her shoulder
Wtf Bro?
Screenshot_20211229-182600.png

"Her hand is in the air," what the hell is that argument? Are you saying that she is touching something she doesn't feel and talking so normally about it? Hell, she says it is just a pain in her shoulder and not that there is a barrier on her. The anime supports this
Screenshot_20211229-182817.png

Looks good, the only thing is that I disagree 100% with Kings take on Infinity.

It's literally Gojo creating an infinite conceptual space, and works by manipulating the concept of distance. It's more along the lines of outright conceptual Manipulation over distance Itself rather than spatial manipulation. This comes from the official interview itself where the Mangaka gets to explain everything in detail.

So it should look something like that and I'm paraphrasing. Spatial Manipulation gets replaced with Conceptual Manipulation. (Gojo can directly control the very concept of distance itself, allowing him to create infinite space where anything approaching him will be slowed down to a halt.)

And before anyone goes "High 3-A Gojo!!" No. Said infinite distance is brought into reality with conceptual Manipulation so it's not AP.

Also Purple needs to have Void Manipulation due to it basically reducing the opponent into "imaginary numbers." which are essentially non existence.

Last edited:
Looks good, the only thing is that I disagree 100% with Kings take on Infinity.

It's literally Gojo creating an infinite conceptual space, and works by manipulating the concept of distance. It's more along the lines of outright conceptual Manipulation over distance Itself rather than spatial manipulation. This comes from the official interview itself where the Mangaka gets to explain everything in detail.

So it should look something like that and I'm paraphrasing. Spatial Manipulation gets replaced with Conceptual Manipulation. (Gojo can directly control the very concept of distance itself, allowing him to create infinite space where anything approaching him will be slowed down to a halt.)

And before anyone goes "High 3-A Gojo!!" No. Said infinite distance is brought into reality with conceptual Manipulation so it's not AP.

Also Purple needs to have Void Manipulation due to it basically reducing the opponent into "imaginary numbers." which are essentially non existence.
Can always be conceptual spatial manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back