• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

HodiEiN.png
This one is actually the funniest one yet lmfao 😭

FBE won't get torn like SD. FBE>SD in domain.
FBE is literally stated to be useless against Gojo's domain.
SD doesn't get torn as long User keeps the feet on the ground. FBE still takes the damage from Sukuna's Domain sure hit.
Gojo's SD got destroyed because he was moving around. You can even see Sukuna trying to lift Gojo's leg so that he can destroy his SD.

Simple Domain has levels as well, Tegen said that Kenjaku’s SD might be strong enough to endure Yuki’s DE or something.
Both SD and HWB.

Kuskabae is the only one so far stated to be ignore the SD requirement for keeping foot on the ground and use it freely.
Most likely Kenjaku can do that too.

FBE is just autocounter. It depends on users CE whole SD from even Miwa and Ino can survive Sukuna's Domain.

FBE is literally stated to be useless against Gojo's domain.
SD doesn't get torn as long User keeps the feet on the ground. FBE still takes the damage from Sukuna's Domain sure hit.
Gojo's SD got destroyed because he was moving around. You can even see Sukuna trying to lift Gojo's leg so that he can destroy his SD.
Again, for the last time, I am talking about it withstanding the domain itself. Not the sure hit.

This I should be asking you. What the hell are you talking about when you say withstanding the domain itself not sure hit means

What else is there to withstand inside the domain if not for the side hit?
XukaMRr.png

Domains rip apart SD barriers depending how strong it is. FBE can't be ripped apart by Domains.

XukaMRr.png

Domains rip apart SD barriers depending how strong it is. FBE can't be ripped apart by Domains.
FBE is more usable when comes to Sorcerers like Gojo who has high output and durability.

Even strongest modern day Sorcerer got some level damage with FBE usage
16-8cU4F8rUft5d4-m.jpg
18-xnJVxJG0i1kd2-m.jpg

Then we have Ino and Miwa not even getting a single scratch with SD usage.
11-KulekCJJsA1BN-m.jpg

You can't be serious about Miwa or Ino using FBE to tank Sukuna's domain sure hit like Gojo did & getting away with some scratches.

BTW, I'm not saying SD is better than FBE, but SD and HWB at least buy some time, whereas FBE is more useful against characters with a domain that has a physical sure hit. Against information type sure hits, FBE is completely useless. At least you can survive inside Gojo's domain for a few seconds or minutes, depending on who is using SD, but an FBE user gets cooked within milliseconds inside UV nonetheless. That's my point.

Kuskabae is the only one so far stated to be ignore the SD requirement for keeping foot on the ground and use it freely.
This is a requirement of the technique? Beginners impose vows upon themselves to be able to use. Miwa established upon herself that the domain will break if she doesn't keep both feet on the ground. I don't think it's a general rule, only beginners need it.

Even strongest modern day Sorcerer got some level damage with FBE usage
But it can't be torn apart unlike SD can by the domain.

You can't be serious about Miwa or Ino using FBE to tank Sukuna's domain sure hit like Gojo did & getting away with some scratches.
It depends on the output so no I wouldn't say that. Understand most ct depend on output to be useful.

BTW, I'm not saying SD is better than FBE, but SD and HWB at least buy some time, whereas FBE is more useful against characters with a domain that has a physical sure hit. Against information type sure hits, FBE is completely useless. At least you can survive inside Gojo's domain for a few seconds or minutes, depending on who is using SD, but an FBE user gets cooked within milliseconds inside UV nonetheless. That's my point.
Yeah okay... but majority of the verses domains are physical sure hits, why even make such a point when its not the norm and clearly not what Kusakabe was referring to when he says it won't be torn apart.

This is a requirement of the technique? Beginners impose vows upon themselves to be able to use. Miwa established upon herself that the domain will break if she doesn't keep both feet on the ground. I don't think it's a general rule, only beginners need it.
Yeah you're right. I was wrong about that.

But it can't be torn apart unlike SD can by the domain.

It depends on the output so no I wouldn't say that. Understand most ct depend on output to be useful.

Yeah okay... but majority of the verses domains are physical sure hits, why even make such a point when its not the norm and clearly not what Kusakabe was referring to when he says it won't be torn apart.
Let's say FBE user has same output as Domain user
Getting cooked inside these Domains
  • Naoya
  • Mahito
  • Yuta - Depending on the sure hit. But he should be able to cook FBE user with CS & Sky manipulation
  • Uro
  • Gojo
  • Higuruma
  • Yuji
Not sure
  • Hanami - Depends / Her domain sure hit might be big energy beam like Rika and Ryu so not sure
  • Jogo - Cooked? Because of the Temperature?
  • Kenjaku - cooks? Gravity should ignore the autocounter?
Can survive these guys Domains
Dagon
Ryu
Sukuna
Hakari

Just reread all of HxH

Kinda insane how JJK and HxH have a LOT of similarities, the inspirations are clear, and I could say that most of the criticism that JJK recives could apply to HxH (Lack of character interactions, way too many vague stuff, a lot of "potential man", no great female character, "binding vow bullshit", useless characters, etc), but HxH is technically still going on, so it still has time, and while Gege tries to always limit the world building, Togashi always tries to make it bigger

But its good that Gege doesn't make fights like Togashi lol

• Naoya
  • Mahito
  • Yuta - Depending on the sure hit. But he should be able to cook FBE user with CS & Sky manipulation
  • Uro
  • Gojo
  • Higuruma
  • Yuji
Why would any of these besides Gojo's, Mahito's and Hig not get targeted by fbe? FBE depends on the complexity of the domain. Noticed how you named Naoya's where the sure hit is literally a reel being implanted into them, Uro's which we never see, Yuji's which we also don't see. Like I said its not the norm and you filled it with nonsense.

Flowing Blossom Emotion and Simple Domains both have their strengths and trade-offs bruh. Simple Domain makes you completely invulnerable to sure-hit effects but can get torn apart pretty quickly by strong domains while FBE's activation status cannot be affected by domains with the trade off being that the user can still get hurt depending on the difference in the domain's output and their own output, sure hit effects that aren't physical attacks like UV's info overload can't be countered and physical attacks from the domain's caster that aren't linked to the domain can still go through. FBE was the better option for Gojo since it reduced Malevolent Shrine's onslaught to a papercuts that could be healed quickly and let him reset his burnt out CT faster whereas his Simple Domain breaking during round 1 of the Domain clashing put him in genuine danger of losing.

Pretty sure you can't use a Cursed Technique while using Domain Amplification.
If Sukuna put his hand inside Gojo with Domain Amplification could he use Cleave even without Domain Amplification
I'm saying like, what if he tore Gojo's stomach, and while his hand in inside the hole, he desactivate the domain amplification, and then uses Cleave

Aka, "Can Infinity repel things that are already inside Gojo?'

Noticed how you named Naoya's where the sure hit is literally a reel being implanted into them,
Naoya's domain sure hit is not physical like Dagon's Shikigami. It sets up a condition so I don't see what is there to get automatically countered. The reel you're talking about doesn't cause any physical damage like Dagon's Shikigami. They took zero damage from the reel; it just entered their body and set up the sure-hit effect.
They even thought Naoya missed them. It's seemed like they didn't even felt the reel entering the body.
3-YVf-ZetTL_zXz-m.jpg
4-m9VWCV75kTNgR-m.jpg

FBE requires attack coming to contact with the users CE. So definitely Naoya Domain ignores FBE autocounter conditions.
Uro's which we never see,
Characters can put CT for their sure hit. So thin ice breaker would just ignore durability. It's not getting autocountered with CE
Yuji's which we also don't see.
Yuji soul dismantle goes gg.
Like I said its not the norm and you filled it with nonsense.
Dude, you just don't understand which sure hit can ignore durability and which can damage its opponent with pure raw power, that's all. So it seems like nonsense to you.

Last edited:
Back