• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Naoya's domain sure hit is not physical like Dagon's Shikigami. It sets up a condition so I don't see what is there to get automatically countered. The reel you're talking about doesn't cause any physical damage like Dagon's Shikigami. They took zero damage from the reel; it just entered their body and set up the sure-hit effect.
The reel is the surehit. Done with this nonsense.

FBE requires attack coming to contact with the users CE. So definitely Naoya Domain ignores FBE autocounter conditions.
You're a troll. The reels LITERALLY TOUCH THEM.
nJHw3mw.png

Characters can put CT for their sure hit. So thin ice breaker would just ignore durability. It's not getting autocountered with CE
Yeah no duh yet we have no idea how that looks in domain. And no it doesn't ignore durability and that doesn't even matter. Ice Breaker also seems to be an extension of the ct not the main ct, the main ct is the spatial interaction. Regardless the point is that you're using something we have no idea about to support your argument.

Yuji soul dismantle goes gg.
You're trolling. But go ahead and prove Yuji's MAIN surehit is soul dismantle not him selectively changing his target (something we have no idea if he can do in domain)
Are you reading your own fanfic where Yuji solos Hakari, Maki and Yuta? Stop.

Right I forgot, everything needs to be stated for you JJK readers lmao.

Show us the connection.
Gege never stated because it doesnt lmao, its funny how you guys says "subtext!!" When gojo was literally explaining exactly how d.a works on chap 227 but he never says that it was d.a increasing output

and bro, just read chap 226 and you will see why his output was increasing, sukuna was simply playing and using low output with a ****** gojo, but once gojo managed to tie things a little bit, he increases output to win domain clash, AND WINS 😭

Anyways, im tired of arguing abt d.a, i was simply saying that if gojo have MHS+ perceptions, Sukuna has MHS+ speed too, otherwise sukuna would be in slow mo for gojo (you can see at chap 224, where gojo was at prime 100% and yet sukuna was still throwing hands, so " being nerfed" is not a anti feat

Gege never stated because it doesnt lmao, its funny how you guys says "subtext!!" When gojo was literally explaining exactly how d.a works on chap 227 but he never says that it was d.a increasing output
He doesn't need to say it AGAIN when he told us the beginning of the manga "yeah domains buff stats lol".

Anyways, im tired of arguing abt d.a, i was simply saying that if gojo have MHS+ perceptions, Sukuna has MHS+ speed too, otherwise sukuna would be in slow mo for gojo (you can see at chap 224, where gojo was at prime 100% and yet sukuna was still throwing hands, so " being nerfed" is not a anti feat
I guess, but we've already made Kashimo's abilities keep their speed and not grant Hakari mhs speed off reacting to them. It can just be scrapped if anything.

When even the JJK wiki acknowledges the film reels as the sure hits Eldemade just can't be taken seriously. I come here amazed at his arguments every single day.
pG1qeZo.png

Gege can at least brag about having the worst trio in shonen history. Removes one for 100+ chapters, makes one reduced to a side character close to the end of the manga, and then removes another from the mangas last arc.
best part is the trio wasn’t even bad pre-Shibuya then something in Gege snapped that he’s gotta make his trio notoriously bad

best part is the trio wasn’t even bad pre-Shibuya then something in Gege snapped that he’s gotta make his trio notoriously bad
Yeah they had some nice moments. OOO arc probably my favorite for them all. I honestly don't get why he dropped Megumi and Nobara in Shibuya. He didn't need them doing stuff like winning against Mahito like Yuji but Nobara getting beat by Haruta and then not being important in beating Mahito was unfortunate. Idk what he tried with Megumi.

Yeah they had some nice moments. OOO arc probably my favorite for them all. I honestly don't get why he dropped Megumi and Nobara in Shibuya. He didn't need them doing stuff like winning against Mahito like Yuji but Nobara getting beat by Haruta and then not being important in beating Mahito was unfortunate. Idk what he tried with Megumi.
Was Megumi sidelined so hard that you forgot he had one of the best fights in the series against Reggie?

He doesn't need to say it AGAIN when he told us the beginning of the manga "yeah domains buff stats lol".

I guess, but we've already made Kashimo's abilities keep their speed and not grant Hakari mhs speed off reacting to them. It can just be scrapped if anything.
Man, the only reason why amplification is compared with domain is because you use the barrier of a domain to negate CT and sure hit, but its never stated that it has the exactly same properties and can buff stats like a domain, why wouldnt people like yuji just spam d.a if would make him stronger

Infact, gojo himself on shibuya states that using amplification is like youre being surrounded by water and even increase th chance of missing attacks

And the kashimo thing is different, Gojo has MHS+ perceptions, sukuna being able to throw hands with gojo and even being faster at close h2h just proves he has MHS+speeds, if sukuna had Hypersonic speeds, gojo would perceive him as a snail, the difference of speed is like, 200x slower?

Man, the only reason why amplification is compared with domain is because you use the barrier of a domain to negate CT and sure hit, but its never stated that it has the exactly same properties and can buff stats like a domain
"Its a more REFINED simple domain", Oh look "Within this Domain my cursed energy output will get a boost". Simple Domain is a Domain Expansion, just simplified (name is very misleading), Domain Amplification is a more refined Simple Domain.

why wouldnt people like yuji just spam d.a if would make him stronger
Maybe because most besides Yuji (till awakening), have really good ct and Domain Amplification restricts one's innate ct use. Also Domain Amp is hard to use considering not even Kusakabe could do it.

Back