• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

HodiEiN.png
This one is actually the funniest one yet lmfao 😭

FBE won't get torn like SD. FBE>SD in domain.
FBE is literally stated to be useless against Gojo's domain.
SD doesn't get torn as long User keeps the feet on the ground. FBE still takes the damage from Sukuna's Domain sure hit.
Gojo's SD got destroyed because he was moving around. You can even see Sukuna trying to lift Gojo's leg so that he can destroy his SD.

Simple Domain has levels as well, Tegen said that Kenjaku’s SD might be strong enough to endure Yuki’s DE or something.
Both SD and HWB.

Kuskabae is the only one so far stated to be ignore the SD requirement for keeping foot on the ground and use it freely.
Most likely Kenjaku can do that too.

FBE is just autocounter. It depends on users CE whole SD from even Miwa and Ino can survive Sukuna's Domain.

FBE is literally stated to be useless against Gojo's domain.
SD doesn't get torn as long User keeps the feet on the ground. FBE still takes the damage from Sukuna's Domain sure hit.
Gojo's SD got destroyed because he was moving around. You can even see Sukuna trying to lift Gojo's leg so that he can destroy his SD.
Again, for the last time, I am talking about it withstanding the domain itself. Not the sure hit.

This I should be asking you. What the hell are you talking about when you say withstanding the domain itself not sure hit means

What else is there to withstand inside the domain if not for the side hit?
XukaMRr.png

Domains rip apart SD barriers depending how strong it is. FBE can't be ripped apart by Domains.

XukaMRr.png

Domains rip apart SD barriers depending how strong it is. FBE can't be ripped apart by Domains.
FBE is more usable when comes to Sorcerers like Gojo who has high output and durability.

Even strongest modern day Sorcerer got some level damage with FBE usage
16-8cU4F8rUft5d4-m.jpg
18-xnJVxJG0i1kd2-m.jpg

Then we have Ino and Miwa not even getting a single scratch with SD usage.
11-KulekCJJsA1BN-m.jpg

You can't be serious about Miwa or Ino using FBE to tank Sukuna's domain sure hit like Gojo did & getting away with some scratches.

BTW, I'm not saying SD is better than FBE, but SD and HWB at least buy some time, whereas FBE is more useful against characters with a domain that has a physical sure hit. Against information type sure hits, FBE is completely useless. At least you can survive inside Gojo's domain for a few seconds or minutes, depending on who is using SD, but an FBE user gets cooked within milliseconds inside UV nonetheless. That's my point.

Back