• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I wasn't trying to say that. Who do you think I am, LIGHTYW?

I'm saying he's capable of making movements that his supposed high reaction speed can't account for while face to face
No okay I'm saying this is less speed and more Sukuna's just good at maneuvering is all.

Some have it as MHS+, FTL, or MFTL+ and it’s cause those instances have them either think or see events within microseconds, nanoseconds, or they literally just see lasers as frozen in one instance but their main combat speed remains lower since despite that they can’t move that fast. Hell the guy who saw lasers as frozen a page later iirc literally got stabbed by a spear from a dude who is very much not mftl+
Yeah, thats the big problem. MHS+ perception speed would allow Gojo to basically see Sukuna moving at slow motion, which is very weird since theres zero things that implies such thing in their fight

Reaction speed would fit way more, and it wouldn't scale anyway

Yeah, thats the big problem. MHS+ perception speed would allow Gojo to basically see Sukuna moving at slow motion, which is very weird since theres zero things that implied such thing in their fight

Reaction speed would fit way more, and it wouldn't scale anyway
Eh but that means mhs+ returning and ehhhh. Also if they were moving that fast does that make the rest of the cast mhs+ cause they were able to watch the fight without it being an insane speed blitz of a viewing

There's always taking the easy way out and using reincarnated Sukuna blitzing Kashimo's EM wave
soobfad-druski.gif

Also don't they all get stronger during the Shinjuku arc? Because if so, then Toni scaling to Maki's Hypersonic is a bit iffy, since Toji is scaling off of a previous Maki.
IIRC there was a statement for Shinjuku Maki still being equal to Toji
Unless Maki didn't get stronger and I missed something
Maki didn't got statement for being stronger. Unlike others who has CE to increase their reinforcement.

But it's better to wait for Fanbook we might get more information on if she got stronger or not.

You're wrong. It is clearly talking about those movements being the reactions. I don't get what the issue is.

Yet that's what we see. Gojo has slower reactions/perception, you yourself are showing that by his late reaction. Meanwhile Gojo's reactions in the beginning were like this.

0224-005.png
0224-006.png
0224-014.png
0224-015.png

0226-006.png
0226-012.png
This sukuna was playing with Gojo and didnt even had 100% output bro, also, look at chapter 227, where sukuna actually gets serious and gojo says that sukunas output was increasing
Sukuna is able to somehow blitz gojos perception, giving MHS+ speed
Even if you dont agree, sukuna can have MHS speeds with his dismantle, on chapters 224, sukunas dismantle also blitz gojo

This sukuna was playing with Gojo and didnt even had 100% output bro, also, look at chapter 227, where sukuna actually gets serious and gojo says that sukunas output was increasing
Sukuna is able to somehow blitz gojos perception, giving MHS+ speed
Even if you dont agree, sukuna can have MHS speeds with his dismantle, on chapters 224, sukunas dismantle also blitz gojo
How do you know he was playing? Why was it increasing? Don't ignore the context lmao he's literally in domain and using DA of course his outputs increasing. Sukuna didn't blitz anything. And his dismantle didn't blitz either.

The problem here is people thinking Naoya and Naobita are the fastest characters to exists in the verse..
Because the story portrays it as such. Naobito is literally the fastest sorcerer behind Gojo and no one but Sukuna scales to Gojo. Naoya's Mach 3 is what pushes the threshold for that and then no one really has anything beyond.

The problem here is people thinking Naoya and Naobita are the fastest characters to exists in the verse..
2nd fastest besides Gojo is a pretty nasty statement when Yuta was an active sorcerer at the time. Yuta is comparable to other special grade sorcerer tier fighters.

Shinjuku characters get off scot free though. Kinda.

Because the story portrays it as such. Naobito is literally the fastest sorcerer behind Gojo and no one but Sukuna scales to Gojo. Naoya's Mach 3 is what pushes the threshold for that and then no one really has anything beyond.
Naobito only has the reputation as the second fastest, and this doesn't account for Yuta and Hakari having been gone for months

And ofc this all goes out the window because all the people in question have better feats than Naobito or scale to better feats than him

Naobito only has the reputation as the second fastest, and this doesn't account for Yuta and Hakari having been gone for months
This is not acknowledged in the story nor are we meant to interpret it as such when Yuta and Hakari don't show anything impressive for speed besides that one speed feat which most don't accept.

And ofc this all goes out the window because all the people in question have better feats than Naobito or scale to better feats than him
Name these feats. And not calcs, the story showing us this.

This is not acknowledged in the story nor are we meant to interpret it as such when Yuta and Hakari don't show anything impressive for speed besides that one speed feat which most don't accept.

Name these feats. And not calcs, the story showing us this.
Fair point on the second one, but my point is that using Naobito being known in-universe to be the second fastest at surface level to cap the top tier characters that come in after is a slippery slope

The thing about Naoya and Naobito is because they’re two dudes known to be fast because they have a speed-based Cursed Technique, so it’s kinda hard to not put them among the fastest.

Now one thing I don’t see yall talking about:

Naoya using basic Projection Sorcery blitz Yuji and Choso.

Naoya stacking Projection Sorcery surpasses Subsonic speeds.

Keyword: Stacking.

Normally, Naoya operates on Subsonic speeds and he blitzed Yuji and Choso. This puts a cap on everyone who was comparable to them.

2nd fastest besides Gojo is a pretty nasty statement when Yuta was an active sorcerer at the time. Yuta is comparable to other special grade sorcerer tier fighters.

Shinjuku characters get off scot free though. Kinda.
Technically my issue is this 👇
Fair point on the second one, but my point is that using Naobito being known in-universe to be the second fastest at surface level to cap the top tier characters that come in after is a slippery slope

The thing about Naoya and Naobito is because they’re two dudes known to be fast because they have a speed-based Cursed Technique, so it’s kinda hard to not put them among the fastest.

Now one thing I don’t see yall talking about:

Naoya using basic Projection Sorcery blitz Yuji and Choso.

Naoya stacking Projection Sorcery surpasses Subsonic speeds.

Keyword: Stacking.

Normally, Naoya operates on Subsonic speeds and he blitzed Yuji and Choso. This puts a cap on everyone who was comparable to them.
That's kinda inconsistent tbh, considering Yuji could react to and block the supersonic PS from a relatively similar distance
0139-011.png
0139-013.png
0101-010.png
0101-013.png

Arkenis stop bringing up irrelevant arguments. Choso and Yuji are not the only characters in the verse. Funny thing you act like Choso and Yuji would be Blizting Yuki and Kenjaku.

I'm pretty sure him reacting and raising his arms was calced at

wouldn't you know it

subsonic
That's not my point. My point is that the Naoya blitz is inconsistent with what Gege himself has showed us since Yuji can react to a supersonic attack one moment (while off guard btw) but can't react to a subsonic guy the next.

It's not like Shibuya Yuji level characters have feats beyond mach 1 anyway but they shouldn't be gatekept out of say Subsonic+ because of Naoya

That's kinda inconsistent tbh, considering Yuji could react to and block the supersonic PS from a relatively similar distance
0139-011.png
0139-013.png
0101-010.png
0101-013.png
We’re not doing this again are we? Yuji is getting blitzed by both.

In close range sure but he still reacted to PS from a distance
Yuji says that dodging/blocking PB was a 50/50 thing, not something he can consistently do.

The only reason Piercing Blood got that close to him is because he couldn’t react before, because he was blitzed.

Back