• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Did someone say he can create the same size? Or are you saying it follows due to being above jogo?
Both
iirc the reasoning for it was because Gojo's control of curse energy, like all elite sorcerers, he is able to utilize it all in a punch or kick. It was talked about with Yuta and Yuji.
Well, it doesn't seem that solid of a reasoning to me personally. It'd be great if this was discussed and properly resolved once and for all in the next massive CRT

Both

Well, it doesn't seem that solid of a reasoning to me personally. It'd be great if this was discussed and properly resolved once and for all in the next massive CRT
It was. that's why we have it as such. I forgot where, but we will likely end up having to go over it again.

20210711_131121.jpg

The cover of issue has been revealed

Does this mean that Gage is back to drawing?

CyAkLn8.jpg

Supporter feats about toji resistance to poison

Alcohol Its poison (?), But toji can't get drunk at all
Idk if alcohol is significant enough to give him resistance to poison. Like this wouldn't really help him against other poison if I'm being honest.

...You're not meant to put the whole Chapter on Imgur and link that. What you meant to do is put parts of the chapter relevant to whatever evidence you're trying to discuss in a CRT/Versus/Profile and link just that.

Basically, just say the chapter has been released and do not link it in any way, shape, or form until the official website has posted it then you link to that.

The scientific explanation stuff is on the process of being translated by a 4chan anon:

It is also got fully translated into Chineses.
From a glance it seems to reexplain things that were already explained in the manga with scientific/mathematic concepts being referenced, so don't get too optimistic about massive new lore drops.

So what are the CRT plans?

So what are the CRT plans?
Speed
AP
Hax

I have already created the speed thread. But I don't know when I will post it. My classes are back, and during the vacations my computer broke. Only today my computer is back. So I really lost a lot of interest in discussing about Jujutsu. But yes, I will try to post my thread this week.

I really apologize for taking so long to post a reVision thread

Lmao A guy edited the pages and gave Gojo MFTL+ speed, Yuta rel and Sukuna ftl with 6-B shrine

I already edited the pages back and reported it

Back