• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Chapter 164 Spoilers
So apparently domains confirmed for law manipulation and death manipulation.
the death manipulation part seens to be refering to most "modern" domains like mahito's, gojo's or the one from the curse
mei mei fought having insta win abilities while the ancient ones like the ones the Disaster curses use only give strong attacks for the most part

probrably just higuruma's
Nah, it's specifically stated that domains were much more widespread in old days because, while they could apply rules (law manipulation), they could not apply OHKO aspect (death manipulation), which is why the technique began coming rarer as more sorcerers began adding the OHKO, sure hit aspects. Higuruma's is an example of the old style, given that he could force Yuji to cease violence and partake in the trial, and used it to sap Yuji's cursed energy after he lost, but it could not kill him automatically.

Nah, it's specifically stated that domains were much more widespread in old days because, while they could apply rules (law manipulation), they could not apply OHKO aspect (death manipulation), which is why the technique began coming rarer as more sorcerers began adding the OHKO, sure hit aspects. Higuruma's is an example of the old style, given that he could force Yuji to cease violence and partake in the trial, and used it to sap Yuji's cursed energy after he lost, but it could not kill him automatically.
maybe it is it , JJK is very confusing specially with fan translations gotta wait for the officials i guess
Kinda weird though regular humans survived gojo's domain, guees we wait for officials

Last edited:

Looking good

IMG_1950.png

I am not entirely sure what this would grant as a resistance for cross verse but this is in reference to Hanami and if he can grow plants in you. Considering this is a form of energy manipulation I think resistance to energy manipulation or transmutation should be given to all Sorcerers not sure on Curses.

IMG_1950.png

I am not entirely sure what this would grant as a resistance for cross verse but this is in reference to Hanami and if he can grow plants in you. Considering this is a form of energy manipulation I think resistance to energy manipulation or transmutation should be given to all Sorcerers not sure on Curses.
I think it would at best only give them resistence to attacks who spall inside a person , this is why akutami directaly refers to the insides of the body only
But it seens weird

Some new and interesting information

Toji's Pet
Toji's pet curse has a Forth Dimensional (4-D) subspace in itself, and we that it is very reminiscent of a starry night sky. Draw back being that it is covered in a sticky fluid, since its still putting things in its mouth.

So guy in the past is implied to have the same curse as he was known for have 1000 swords which is obviously impossible to carry, the idea of the pocket space thing came from a national gag cartoon.

it make itself smaller and become candy ball sized.

Length: very long
Weight: 0kg
Risk level: ★☆☆☆☆

Tengan
Tengan has four eyes and is blue in color, "The first thing that catches the eye is the four huge eyes. According to one theory, the top two fire destructive rays, and the bottom two fire he regenerates. Controls destruction and rebirth, It is a rumor that it is just like a lion god"

Tengan glizzy cobbler rank 1, he got a big mouth and a big smile, he can open his mouth and swallow a human head whole. Rumor of him being having eaten a whole cow with it being grilled at once/ a whole beef with out it being grilled at once.

A paragraph making fun of Tengans head and saying mount fuji will erupt again on top of his head. He used to be a fierce guy but calmed down over the years.

"BU DURELD According to "Zagakudanso," which summarizes the history and anecdotes of Go in the Meiji era, Gouchi Yasui in the Edo period has a deep knowledge of Go, astronomy, arithmetic, and magic, and one day he is immortal. There is an anecdote of playing against a hermit who has mastered the art of. A variant with four eyes, but gentle from beginning to end, the hermit called the name "Tengen" and shot down the center of the board from the beginning. Although he was a strange move, he was defeated by this "God's move" and thought, "Applying the astronomical reason to Go, and making it a world-class enemy."
He called the center of the board "Tengen". Even in the story of Satoshi Yasui, which was later made into a movie, the scene of "Hatsute Tengen" appears. However, the opposite of Tengen is kept hidden in the Go world, where he is kept secret."

Under the robe, Tengan has a t-shirt and shorts on.

height: 180cm
Weight: Unknown
Is a special Grade
Risk level: ★★★★★

I think it would at best only give them resistence to attacks who spall inside a person , this is why akutami directaly refers to the insides of the body only
But it seens weird
I think best given resistance is energy manipulation. The curse manipulation is just growing trees from curse energy and it’s like “no body is domain”.

I think best given resistance is energy manipulation. The curse manipulation is just growing trees from curse energy and it’s like “no body is domain”.
The weird part is that they can be damaged by cursed energy just fine, is only the inside of their bodies that can't be affected unless they got rippen open
So it is gonna be a very limited form of resistence to energy manipulation

Actually gege refers to the insides of their bodies as a domain, domains are essencially powernull, so maybe they got limited powernull?

Actually gege refers to the insides of their bodies as a domain, domains are essencially powernull, so maybe they got limited powernull?
don't think he meant it literal, just more so the body is in ur control or "domain" so you resist having ur energy manipulated internally. If powernul is accepted then that's fine though.

"like a domain"

He using a domain as an example of how the body stops it. What he is essentially saying is that someone's cursed energy is protected from being manipulated by their bodies, in a similar fashion of how a domain works with it stopping things from the outside affecting things on the inside, unless it is broken into or breached, not in the literal sense of it being a domain.

Screen_Shot_2021-11-07_at_7.08.47_AM.png

For Yuta^

Uh my main issue is the Geto>Maki

Maki got blitzed in the past but not Maki who scales to the calc. Sorcerers train everyday so yea No Geto>Maki Calc=Past Maki.

Uh I also don't think Yuta>Geto but the feat is mentionable either way though.

The speed should be likely mhs, (Able to perform against Geto in h2h from a few months of training) | Likely mhs, higher than before (Trained with Miguel over the year)

For Yuta^

Maki got blitzed in the past but not Maki who scales to the calc. Sorcerers train everyday so yea No Geto>Maki Calc=Past Maki.

The speed should be likely mhs, (Able to perform against Geto in h2h from a few months of training) | Likely mhs, higher than before (Trained with Miguel over the year)
Did we come to a consensus on what version of the gojo speed calc we will use?

For Yuta^

Why is he comparable to Gojo in speed tho?

IMG_2183.png

IMG_2184.png

IMG_2185.png

Maki with no ce amp should have fear inducing aura and Toji too. Ogi and Naobito should have minor resistance to fear manipulation as they both resist the aura that Maki and Toji let off. My reasoning for why others don't get affected is actually really simple; Toji and Maki cannot be sensed by those who have not felt their power already and feared it in the past. It's essentially that others don't know how powerful they are due to no ce to be sensed yet Ogi and Naobito have felt that presence.

IMG_2183.png

IMG_2184.png

IMG_2185.png

Maki with no ce amp should have fear inducing aura and Toji too. Ogi and Naobito should have minor resistance to fear manipulation as they both resist the aura that Maki and Toji let off. My reasoning for why others don't get affected is actually really simple; Toji and Maki cannot be sensed by those who have not felt their power already and feared it in the past. It's essentially that others don't know how powerful they are due to no ce to be sensed yet Ogi and Naobito have felt that presence.
I think it is alright

What do ya think about some of the akatsuki vs some of the jjk characters? Like I was thinking Toji vs Sasori since Toji has a puppet theme in Dagon fight and Sasori is a puppet user.

What do ya think about some of the akatsuki vs some of the jjk characters? Like I was thinking Toji vs Sasori since Toji has a puppet theme in Dagon fight and Sasori is a puppet user.
We should probrably do an AP revision before doing any matches, since the current high 7-C calc most scale got dropped, and downgraded to 8-C

Back