• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I have a problem with Gojo’s abilities, mainly his Attack Reflection (Can redirect forces to reflect attacks at other people),

The thing being used isn’t attack reflection, it’s Gojo amplifying his own technique which neutralizes their domain amplification. It should be labeled as power nullification, it neutralizes their technique. Gojo also compares it to simple domain which is power nullification. So should just be power nullification. Another thing is that Gojo literally says attacks will hit but the chances of them hitting increases.

I have a problem with Gojo’s abilities, mainly his Attack Reflection (Can redirect forces to reflect attacks at other people),

The thing being used isn’t attack reflection, it’s Gojo amplifying his own technique which neutralizes their domain amplification. It should be labeled as power nullification, it neutralizes their technique. Gojo also compares it to simple domain which is power nullification. So should just be power nullification. Another thing is that Gojo literally says attacks will hit but the chances of them hitting increases.
There is supposed to be a 'hax' CRT sometime in the future which will make ability descriptions more accurate.

Screenshot_20210807-164145.png

Femboy*
Would’ve appreciate if that wasn’t spoiled for me, but thank you.

Can Gojo resist telekinesis with limitless? Generally telekinesis is a technique that doesn't need to travel so I imagine he couldn't but correct me if I'm wrong

6jgfCpB.png

Anyone else in here want to Translate This info?

Here is the Source post ( full pict)
Here is the translate.

Gojou should have Cm2?
Because capable to manipulate "concept near and far"

T: This becomes difficult right away, but I’ll sort it a bit. So it seems that Gojo is able to tweak the concept of “near” and “far”. He can tweak the feeling of the enemy who thought “near!”. For example, if they are separated 1000 meters away, he can make them think “he’s near!”. In reverse, he can also control the phase to make the opponent think 1 m as “that’s far!”.

Do any of you guys know who created Gojo's page? This is to prove towards people who think Gojo cannot input infinite information with domain expansion in a Gojo Vs Madara thread

Alot of you guys could come in and disprove their arguments if that works too though

This is the thread

Uhhh so the speed thread is pretty much coming to a close. Is anyone willing to apply the changes and post the next revision thread?

Uhhh so the speed thread is pretty much coming to a close.
Is it tho?
Is anyone willing to apply the changes and post the next revision thread?
Nope, you mind explaining why you are trying to ignore projection sorcery? Cause from what the original agreement was was, we see the recalc and also see how it can affect the thoughts on projection sorcery
Then secondly, you changed the bullet speed to real bullet speed, when it was actually rubber bullets?

What's with all the bias?

Is it tho?

Nope, you mind explaining why you are trying to ignore projection sorcery? Cause from what the original agreement was was, we see the recalc and also see how it can affect the thoughts on projection sorcery
Then secondly, you changed the bullet speed to real bullet speed, when it was actually rubber bullets?

What's with all the bias?
Follow the thread and learn to read. Muktiple mods okay’d my work. Projection sorcery is not an issue as already discussed. The only ones being biased are you and your thread mate trying to purposefully downplay the verse and make bunk “calcs” and arguments. There is a reason you two are being largely ignored. I am done conversing with you until you two can make actual arguments. Cheerio.

Follow the thread and learn to read. Muktiple mods okay’d my work. Projection sorcery is not an issue as already discussed. The only ones being biased are you and your thread mate trying to purposefully downplay the verse and make bunk “calcs” and arguments. There is a reason you two are being largely ignored. I am done conversing with you until you two can make actual arguments. Cheerio.
Downplaying a verse where we are given an actual timeframe for speed and we are trying to use it? Okay
Yeah I shouldn't have called you bias, you may sound like.you are but it can just be conflicting ideas overall.
But that doesn't still explain why you changed the bullet speed to an actual bullet speed cause you think it is an actual bullet when it was said to be non lethal bullet

Downplaying a verse where we are given an actual timeframe for speed and we are trying to use it? Okay
Yeah I shouldn't have called you bias, you may sound like.you are but it can just be conflicting ideas overall.
But that doesn't still explain why you changed the bullet speed to an actual bullet speed cause you think it is an actual bullet when it was said to be non lethal bullet
Half a dozen feats > statements, especially when the author has already conceded not knowing the math behind his abilities/feats and having actual physicist have to fix his explanation errors.

And once again, it doesn’t even limit the verse as: Proj sorcery is movement speed, not reaction speed, proj sorcery isn’t limited to 1/24 of a second…or else speed could never be increased which we know isn’t the case

Like I said, read the thread. Nowhere was it ever stated the bullet was non lethal. It was assumed so based on her using tubber bullets vs Nobars. The bullet used vs Maki was explicitly created using matter manipulation and we also no Mai had real bullets on her she used earlier in the arc. Two mods agreed with the use of real life bullet speed, someyhing you’d be aware of if you read the thread objectively.

All of the blatant downplay has been debunked and the Maki feat is fixed from hyperinflated to accurate. So stop.

Back