• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitsuØ1

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Itachi Uchiha (Alive (Healthy)) vs Satoru Gojo (28 Years Old)

Speed Equalized

SBA

Itachi_Uchiha.png
Satoru_Gojo.png

Genjutsu GG: (19) Rez, Shadyboi0, KingAllen30, Pain_to12, Teezar, Popted2, Loyd, M3X, Great_king_frog, theultimate5105, LIFE_OF_KING, TauanVictor, Jackof_noTrades068, Slacjow, Shadowbokunohero, mitsuki, Secretly_domain, Kidkinsey, Jseymore

Infinity GG: (0)

Devil Fruit GG: (0)

Last edited:
My favourite character wins again, A.K.A the solo king😅 he also soloed goku in a thread, wtf is gojou.

OP, make sure to add the tags of the series and characters into the blog for the matchup, or else there wouldn't be enough JJK supporters coming in. It's unfair to put a character from a series up against a character from a older and more popular franchise as a result due to that as well. XD

Dude, didn't Kakashi already beat Gojo? How is he supposed to beat Itachi?
If I recall correctly, the main reason Obito and Kakashi beat Gojo was due to Kamui, Genjutsu was debated to arguably not work against Gojo. Itachi is by far not a Kamui user here.

OP, make sure to add the tags of the series and characters into the blog for the matchup, or else there wouldn't be enough JJK supporters coming in. It's unfair to put a character from a series up against a character from a older and more popular franchise as a result due to that as well. XD
Woah. I usually don't forget about this. Thanks for reminding me.

If I recall correctly, the main reason Obito and Kakashi beat Gojo was due to Kamui, Genjutsu was debated to arguably not work against Gojo. Itachi is by far not a Kamui user here.
The argument was it's extremely out of character for Obito to use genjutsu not that it won't work on Gojo

you look like you want to say Gojo wins, dont be shy and say that, its your choice

Funny that any character in Jujutsu has mind resistance, but okay

First of all, the Six Eyes make it possible for Gojo to know the characteristics of the characters' abilities. What would prevent Gojo from using the domain and destroying Itachi's mind before the genjutsu is activated?

Funny that any character in Jujutsu has mind resistance, but okay

First of all, the Six Eyes make it possible for Gojo to know the characteristics of the characters' abilities. What would prevent Gojo from using the domain and destroying Itachi's mind before the genjutsu is activated?
Except Itachi is always passive with genjutsu.

If you watched the arc when they had a sasuke retrieval mission when Itachi appeared and naruto hid behind a tree saying he can't or shouldn't get into a view with Itachi as all Itachi needs to do is point at him again. Then Itachi told him he didn't come for a battle against him and just came to ask him a question on what sasuke is to him.

From what I have seen, Genjutsu needs to look into Gojo's eyes. So yeah, I vote for Gojo; He can simply look at Itachi's characteristics and then destroy Itachi's mind with a Domain Expansion

I also don't believe that fire manipulation is useful, considering that Gojo can survive a volcano that "vaporizes even the ashes of the body"

hold up,
theres sharingan genjutsu that required eye contact, i presume with the blindfold gojo's eyes are closed.
thrs pointing but idk if it requires the opponent to look at the finger.
he has even more subtle forms of genjutsu where he put naruto who was chasing after him/cautious against itachi stating "he wont get caught by genjutsu" but gets caught anyways.
but idk if they all require eye contact or not.

From what I have seen, Genjutsu needs to look into Gojo's eyes. So yeah, I vote for Gojo; He can simply look at Itachi's characteristics and then destroy Itachi's mind with a Domain Expansion

I also don't believe that fire manipulation is useful, considering that Gojo can survive a volcano that "vaporizes even the ashes of the body"
From what you have seen and I said based on facts Itachi has been shown and stated he doesn't need eye contact to put his prey into genjutsu.
hold up,
theres sharingan genjutsu that required eye contact, i presume with the blindfold gojo's eyes are closed.
thrs pointing but idk if it requires the opponent to look at the finger.
he has even more subtle forms of genjutsu where he put naruto who was chasing after him/cautious against itachi stating "he wont get caught by genjutsu" but gets caught anyways.
but idk if they all require eye contact or not.
Itachi pointing at you doesn't mean it will only be effective when you look at his finger lol and never stated,besides he can do that passively by his eye but he can also put characters into genjutsu by pointing at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back