• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gojo (>>2 gigatons) Vs Luffy (1 gigaton) (>>2x advantage for Gojo)
Speed equalised

Notes:
- Luffy starts in gear second and can use gear 3rd but fourth gear is restricted (Beginning of timeskip)

- Luffy resists blue, red and limitless due to it being spatial and gravity manipulation

- Gojo has mid regeneration

- Both characters can statistics amp via cursed energy and haki

Luffy:
Gojo:

Last edited:
Luffy's observation would help him to avoid the attacks no? He can quite literally see into the future to know what Gojo will do

And Luffy has blunt force resistance up to 6-B without Dura neg so basic combat isn't a problem (of course purple and immeasurable void oneshot)

Luffy's observation would help him to avoid the attacks no? He can quite literally see into the future to know what Gojo will do

And Luffy has blunt force resistance up to 6-B without Dura neg so basic combat isn't a problem (of course purple and immeasurable void oneshot)
so then gojo wins if he expands his domain.... stomp

Luffy literally cannot harm Gojo, this is as much of a stomp as gojo vs jogo, it's just competent fighter vs stupidly haxxed individual.

Bruh giga stomp, purple destroys, red and blue still work, limitless void GG, teleportation, infinity...
Red, blue and limitless fall under gravity and spatial manipulation which haki resists/negates (I'll have to check the official page) so can you explain how they still work?

Luffy's kenbun haki allows him to see the future before Gojo attacks meaning he will see purple coming, he will see limitless void coming and he will see teleportation coming

I can get some one piece supporters to come in and explain since I'm not very knowledgeable and you can debate them since I'm not as knowledgeable as either one piece or jujutsu supporters

Looks like a stomp in Gojo's favor.

Someone name me Gojo's wincons again so I can read what I can argue/concede to?

Another thing as well is the massive difference in stamina for these two, Gojo has unlimited energy use essentially and Luffy can last a day in combat it seems.

Gojo's Infinity gets resisted.

His blasts get dodged.

Teleportation is irrelevant.

Eyes are decoration with a few abilities.

Anyways, outside of this being a stomp match, voting Gojo via infinite void. Stop putting OP characters against people with mind manip. It's annoying.

Is Law a better option (Mind Manipulation only happens if Luffy gets hit by void, it's not like sharingan or anything)?

Is Law a better option (Mind Manipulation only happens if Luffy gets hit by void, it's not like sharingan or anything)?
Luffy and Law can't dodge omnidirectional void
When and how did Luffy resist infinite deceleration?
It's currently branded as spatial manip.
How he dodges something that is born inside his body
I didn't say all his blasts, I was referring to the energy blasts that need to travel a distance.

I thought void had a set range that was avoidable but I'll just take you guys' word for it

I urgently need to create the revision thread

I'll try to post the speed one today
Alright
Doesn't the expansion of the void have a range limit, couldn't Luffy or Law just escape it prior to its activation?
Gojo filled up all of Tokyo (I think it was Tokyo) in a fraction of a second.

And even if that happens, Luffy can't touch him and Law doesn't have the speed to outrun it.

Gojo filled up all of Tokyo (I think it was Tokyo) in a fraction of a second.

Man I'm a dumbass lol, I thought it was limited to how much range he showed against Jogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back