• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
gojo and Yami meet at a bar and start a fight to see which is the best Sensei

Equal Speed

Yami is in 7-A key

Gojo: Razor, StrawHatArslan, Popted2

Yami: Rez

Last edited:
Gojou win, he capable to use "Gravity Manipulation" to slowing down all movement Yami

Or teleport> immeasurable void done

i refuse to let this thread die
yami resist gravity manip, he cuts the domain ez gg

i refuse to let this thread die
yami resist gravity manip, he cuts the domain ez gg
Yami would be immobile, It's not the gravity that's making you immobile in gojo's domain, its the endless amount of information you receive whilst inside it so resistance to gravity manipulation does nothing

I'm pretty sure yami can cut gojo and yami commonly uses the dimension slash, I don't think Gojo starts with dimension slash, yami could probably absorb or neutralize most of Gojo's techniques with dark magic, he also has precognition and intent sensing and information analysis, so he would know what Gojo will do, yami has counters to pretty much everthing Gojo can do except domain expansion as far as I know so I'm voting yami.

I'm pretty sure yami can cut gojo and yami commonly uses the dimension slash, I don't think Gojo starts with dimension slash, yami could probably absorb or neutralize most of Gojo's techniques with dark magic, he also has precognition and intent sensing and information analysis, so he would know what Gojo will do, yami has counters to pretty much everthing Gojo can do except domain expansion as far as I know so I'm voting yami.
That "Yami has counters to pretty much everything gojo can do except domain expansion" is really a big blow for yami and can cost him the match

Also gojo can open and close his domain expansion in the span of 0.2 seconds so speed being equalized is almost irrelevant if he starts off with domain expansion

Just to ask how big and what is the range of Unlimited Void?
I'm not sure if there's any official answer to that question but I'd say its the size of a small building or a big house and def big enough to trap yami in it

Can yami bypass infinity? If not then if gojo uses everything he has except for DE and then he sees yami can counter everything else he has and that yami is a threat, he'd use DE
yes, yami spatial manipulation hax bypass gojo's, as far as I know.

I looked up dark cloaked dimension slash and it says it can cut space but imo that wouldn't be enough to bypass infinity cause you would have to cut space infinitely to bypass infinity, Saying yami can cut through space thats been infinitely divided just cause he can cut space in general is like saying
a person with a bucket of water would be able to extinguish the sun, So yami would likely not be able to bypass infinity which would mean gojo wins

Voting Yami via space cutting slashes and also the fact that gojo won't start with his domain

Infinity is not a space. Gage explained that it is something that Infinitely decreases the speed
Infinity is a technique that divides space infinitely, So yeah it isn't a space but it affects the space around the user not speed itself

Infinity is a technique that divides space infinitely, So yeah it isn't a space but it affects the space around the user not speed itself
It just slows things infinitely the space is still the same

It just slows things infinitely the space is still the same
No, The slow down thing is just a by product of what's actually happening, This is its exact definition in this wiki "Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Therefore, to successfully hit Gojo, the target would need to physically cross a literal infinite distance first" Infinite amounts of finite space, that's what I was talking about when I said that infinity divides space infinitely

I’m not seeing much win cons for Yami rn, Yami can likely cut infinity with dimension slash but gojo can evade it or teleport away from it. How does Yami resist Purple?

Reactions: Rez
Back