• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Is that really an unreasonable way to look at the god tiers?
Yes? Being a God tier doesnt mean you can just scale illogically. Typically God tiers would scale above the best actual attack of a person or would have a feat themselves to scale to. At least scaling to the meteor makes far more sense than scaling to the domains.

Yes? Being a God tier doesnt mean you can just scale illogically. Typically God tiers would scale above the best actual attack of a person or would have a feat themselves to scale to. At least scaling to the meteor makes far more sense than scaling to the domains.
How is it illogical for Gojo to scale above Jogos domain?

How is it illogical for Gojo to scale above Jogos domain?
If I remember last revision right the justifications for scaling to domains for Yuta and Gojo was that thx to the Six Eyes Gojo’s cursed energy supply was nigh impossible to finish and he could spam domain expansions without being tired by such

We chose not to scale the beings creating domains to them because its once a day and fries a ton of cursed energy so assuming it could be used for generic punches was outrageous
With Jogo not even being stated to have “Boundless” cursed energy at all

So we just said screw it
And said its fine for Gojo and Yuta to scale off of Domains due to cursed energy supply because then everyone would just stop going back and forth.

I guess that’s also a super abridged version for Rocker as well for further context when the thread is made.

Jogo can quantify his own Domain.
Jogo can not quantify Gojo's casual power.

They have a universal energy system.

Gojo's casual power > Jogo's domain.
Domains do not need quantifying as they are not AP based. Terrible assumption. This is of course if said domain is actually the size of a mountain regardless something else that needs proving.

Nowhere is it said that Jogo can not quantify Gojo's power. Correct me if I am wrong.

Power should never scale to domain as domain is not AP based yet again.

Also the irony of you saying and agreeing with this sort of scaling logic is hilarious.

The logic of "There is an energy system, so it scales above the one that has the least energy, even if the energy doesn't scale to the weaker character's normal attack potency" is used in 99% of verses with power system(And even those who don't have a system). Not accepting this is a bit hypocritical with the site's rules
Firstly I am not talking about the logic of being more powerful than anyone else in your verse. I am talking about the logic of scaling above the creation of something that clearly is not in anyway shape or form an attack. Secondly what 99% of verses scale to pocket dimensions? Only a few do and even so they have far better reasoning and evidence for doing so like the destruction of said dimensions. Thirdly, that example is not nearly the same thing based on the calc it is based on a character moving all the oceans of the earth of course that makes far more sense to scale to that person's AP and then people far stronger would be stronger than that. Also the explanation on the page is far better than what you are saying is fine.

Last edited:
Only a few do and even so they have far better reasoning and evidence for doing so like the destruction of said dimensions.
Unfortunately a bunch verses just scale off of
The stars in the background and say they are probably real to make them 4-A (Although usually for that limited amount of evidence to get accepted the characters will be tier 5-4 to begin with)

Unfortunately a bunch verses just scale off of
The stars in the background and say they are probably real to make them 4-A (Although usually for that limited amount of evidence to get accepted the characters will be tier 5-4 to begin with)
You say unfortunately meaning you disagree or think it is wrong. In which case two wrongs don't make a right. I don't agree with that and neither do I agree with it here.

Shouls gojou have causality manip? Via limitless (paradox Achilles and tortoisse)

He capable to create a Invisible Barrier to create a limitless distance to his opponent against him

Shouls gojou have causality manip? Via limitless (paradox Achilles and tortoisse)

He capable to create a Invisible Barrier to create a limitless distance to his opponent against him
He isnt manipulating causality he is manipulating space by essentially constantly having the distance moved by the opponent reduce by half. That is what his explanation on limitless seems to be anyway.

Domains do not need quantifying as they are not AP based.

Very cool what has that got to do with anything. Domains arent even environmental destruction as they dont affect they environment. They create a space in which people get buffs and can do other shit.

And this space has mass and several other things which generates an energy result to create.

This is called "Pocket Dimension"
And it is also not something that is used as any sort of attack as well as has a limited space regardless of its visuals and names. I know what a pocket dimension is. And I wholely disagree with your use of it in scaling in JJK.

....know what whatever, regardless it has no reasoning to scale to god tiers as the environmental destruction as the size of people's domains are independent of their actual power.
Domain Expansion are made with cursed energy, people are not able to attack with thepotency of a Expansion because they don't have enough energy. If a character has cursed energy considered unlimited compared to characters with limited cursed energy, they naturally scale above considering the physiology of "Elite Sorcerer". This is how it works with every verse with energy system
I mean limited as compared to what the visuals make it look like. As I am sure you understood.
I know, it was just a joke. I won't argue until Saturday. This is just a conversation

If a character has cursed energy considered unlimited compared to characters with limited cursed energy, they naturally scale above considering the physiology of "Elite Sorcerer". This is how it works with every verse with energy system
They would naturally scale above the strength of the other person's domain expansion with their own domain expansion overpowering the last person's. Physicallt they would typically scales above them too however that still does not scale from the domain expansion itself. And no this is not how it works with every verse with an energy system or else Naruto scaling would not be as annoying to do as it is right now. And Naruto is not the only verse.

Elite sorcerers have unlimited cursed energy and a domain expansion has X cursed energy

"Unlimited energy" > X

Since an elite sorcerer is able to make all energy flow simultaneously in all parts of the body, they scales above. It's a simple reasoning. And no, this is actually used in any verse with a power system

Elite sorcerers have unlimited cursed energy and a domain expansion has X cursed energy

"Unlimited energy" > X

Since an elite sorcerer is able to make all energy flow simultaneously in all parts of the body, they scales above. It's a simple reasoning. And no, this is actually used in any verse with a power system
Well most verses
Naruto for example with the relation between energy quantity and strength there being weird as hell
But I won’t get into specifics for that for obvious reasons

"Unlimited energy" > X

Only Gojo has "unlimited" cursed energy due to cycling cursed energy back into his body after use something only he can do due to the six eyes.

Again this is not how it works. There is no proof that having more cursed energy means that you have more AP than what creates a domain. In fact it is the opposite. Having the energy to create a domain in the first place allows you to create one to give you a buff in general.

No it is not a simple reasoning. Sorry but it is a dumbed down reasoning to scale people far above what they have actually shown. Again if this was the case then sizes of each person's domain would match up with their strength which is obviously not true.

Back