• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Hazel Rainart

Status
Not open for further replies.
SP can break the aura it will just take time, his aura has a limit its just able to regenerate stupidly fast

It isn't so much the AP so much as it is the sheer stupidity of the stuff Courier has

Mini Nukes-Radiation inducement, vaporization with most weaponry etc.

Also pretty sure Hazel is>Nora but I don't feel like derailing here

Hazel is stronger than regular Nora but Charged nora easily overpowered Hazel and sent im flying with one hammer hit

How much of the courier's stuff would bypass aura though?

Hazel was weaker after fighting Qrow and Oscar for a long period of time tbh

Radiation with the MIRV would bypass it, aside from that nothing

WeeklyBattles said:
@Someone That was before the change to Hazel's powers, it no longer qualifies as a stomp
Weren't the changes only clarifying that he doesn't electrocute people on contact?

Might make one later this day. Wany for me to notify you?

Sure, although I'm going to bed rn so I don't want to see a debate End when I sleep.

Who though?

Was thinking some The Gamer characters. Especialy as gamers body would keep radiation as more of a continous hp decrease.

For the record though, he can shock Star Platinum all day and Jotaro will never feel it. His Aura isn't a Stand, and Stands are completely unaffected by anything that isn't a Stand, so...

Its been determined for some time now that aura and stands are similar enough that aura users can hit and damage stands

WeeklyBattles said:
Maybe? The scaling chain is long enough that Hazel should be a relatively fair opponent
Would any 8Bs belle Hazel like Raven be fair or would she get AP stomped? Because her vs Courier is thematic

What does courier have, I kinda want to try an Eversor

I mean...it would be a 2-3x advantage for the courier but i think Raven vs him is fair?

Cmon though guys we need one more vote to end this

Hazel fra

Time sloe's an issue for the eversor assuming speeds equal. Unewual idk since FTL is combat speed moreso than movement, but I'm not really sure.

Eversor's probably baselineish, though thr sword negs dura, the claws and gun inject a fast acting poison that melts people, and even an average Eversor is skillwise beyond most of the tier and incredibly difficult to land a good hit on, regardless of their image as berserkers. I don't think there's a way around the nuke gun though, now that I think about it.

I'm inclined to say stomp as Courier is over 6x stronger, has strong enough armor to tank hits and VATS makes it accurate enough to one shot

Then again, Eversor did beat Hazel who could also one shot so IDK

Vats probably won't help much considering some ridiculous eversor skill feats, but I don't think there's a way around stuff like the nuke launcher that's just like "lol aoe"

Whatever I tried a match with an eversor and og Dio based off a meme so yeah

We should probably stop talking about random stuff here though

VATS is specifically designed to tell you your chances of detecting and hitting an opponent no matter where their body is

It's a chance, not a specifically accurate shot, if VATS is being spammed then it constantly dictates the targets chance at dodging

If Courier uses it the system will take what chance he has at hitting a body part and a 20% to 25% chance with that gap alone is an issue.

That said at the distance they start assuming SBA Courier just says "You know what **** you" and Shoots a Nuke and GG

Space Marines habe something like that basically wired into their brain, and I am fairly sure there's a specific eversor who dodged a shot or two from a Vindicate which is far superior. Then again, doesn't really help against "mini mirv gg" unless you give the Eversor stuff that makes them stomp.

No that's Sole Survivors VATS

Courier's is an improved model

@Wok Stomp either way then, that's unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back