• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Hazel Rainart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the context, but it can be indicative of spite.

Aren't spite matches stomps in the first place? Except a stomp with bias. I don't really see that here, and in the Qrow vs Joseph thread it was Incon. So...

I mean I don't think it is, and personally kinda disagree with that, but it's still frowned upon. People just get around it by asking other people to make matches for them anyways, you can probably find people willing to in chat if you don't want to get judged.

"with a winner in mind" wasn't the right way to put it. "so one character can get a win" would be a better way.

It's not against the rules, it's just frowned on.

Spite matches are done when one is salty with the outcome of a previous matchup, thus they are creating a borderline stomp one in spite of previous results.

I clearly have not done that here, but feel free to report me anyways.

@Monarch thanks for clearing it up. I don't mind being frowned upon for justifying my opinion with facts, lol.

Even that's kinda shaky though. I made a thread that I keep forget to bump to have a culexus assassin to fight the GK because I want to see if the CA can get to the strongest low 5-B spot, and that probably fits the latter.

I'll quickly summarize why this is a stomp for Hazel:

- His aura is strong enough to defend himself against four 8-B fighters.

- His electricity stuns on contact, and should pass through Star Platinum and onto Jotaro.

- His aura regenerates at an insane rate.

- He himself regenerates faster than Jotaro can put him down.

These were all brought up by Weekly himself, I just compiled it. Bottom line is, I don't see any scenario where it is possible for Jotaro to win.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Monarch Please settle this for us, is this a fair match or not?
I don't really know either character well enough to say.

If I'm not mistaken the main argument is that Jotaro electrocutes his stand/himself on punch Hazel?

That, and the fact that Hazel's aura is strong enough to withstand blows from four 8-B fighters at once. It regenerates too, so there's no chipping away at it within a reasonable frame of time.

Seems to be a stomp then. If the aura is tankier than what SP can put out and regens from what damage he can do to it, he can't really hurt Hazel

Unless he can throw Hazel into space or something I guess.

He should be 2x stronger, but considering Hazel can contend against four 8-B fighters, it likely shouldn't matter much.

The 2x stronger is a guesstimate too, Hazel has far higher on his profile.

His aura continues to regenerate too.

Weekly, you've already said he fought four 8-B at once and didn't have his aura go down.

Even if Jotaro could FEASIBLY do it, the electricity on contact thing makes it impossible anyways.

Four 8-Bs that are 2x weaker than Star Platinum and his aura only stated up because it regenerates, not because its durable

Do the math, Weekly.

If they are 2x weaker than Star Platinum, then we'll set them with a power level value of "1" and Star Platinum with "2".

Four of them means they have a collective power level value of "4". His aura didn't break under this amount of pressure.

Star Platinum still only has a power level value of "2", yet you think he can break through it? Despite being electrocuted and paralyzed if he touches him too long?

Considering Hazel has to physically grab or punch his opponent in order to electrocute them, yes, given enough time he could potentially break through it

WeeklyBattles said:
Considering Hazel has to physically grab or punch his opponent in order to electrocute them, yes, given enough time he could potentially break through it
Wrong, you already argued that just touching him is enough to be electrocuted.

Anyway this is a stomp, last time I'm going to say it. @Monarch please close it.

When did i argue that just touching him causes electrocution? Thats not how his electricity works at all.

This isnt a stomp my guy, sorry your character is losing but you cant just cry stomp to prevent it

WeeklyBattles said:
>I don't see that he can shoot people with electricity on his profile, only fire
Lightning Dust: Hazel carries Lightning Dust that he can inject into himself which let him shoot bolts of electricity from his fist and electrocute anyone who touches him.
@monarch please close

"electrocute anyone who touches him"

Jotaro has to be at least 2 meters away to use Star Platinum against Hazel. With the speed Hazel can just rush and crush his spine.

Hazel's electircity manip works through his arms and hands, he's never shown the ability to electrocute people just from them touching him. Ive fixed the description on his profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as the electricity feeling would transfer through Star Platinum he'd get a lot more than just a quick jolt considering the electricity is powerful enough to knock people out or bring them to their knees in agony
Anyway, make a CRT since it's on a profile.

Yet you willingly put an exerpt from his profile that says he can.

Then you lowkey make the argument anyway.

Please close this.

Anyways, now that one of Prof's major arguments for this being a stomp is gone, this thread can continue

If you knew it was incorrect why did you argue with it in the first place?

Anyway, if this isn't a stomp because SP doesn't get shocked when he hits Hazel, then I vote Hazel just for having better Durability.

I'm not having this. I'm reporting Weekly for editting profiles in the middle of a fight to make this less of a stomp, despite me telling him to make a CRT on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back