• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Hazel Rainart

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Drayco I didnt argue with it, i was just answering Prof's question as to whether or not Hazel can shoot electricity

Both his semblance and durability makes it so Hazel can rush Jotaro and crush his spine Hulk style. Like what he basically is in chaacter.

@Prof Sorry man but the profile has a minor mistake that lead you to misunderstand his powers so i fixed it

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean...there's really not a lot Jotaro can actually do here. Hazel's semblance and stupidly good aura regen are a hard counter to SP's normal method of attacking, Aura blocks SP's intangibility and incorporeality and allows Hazel to damage SP, his mindset would be levelheaded due to Jotaro not being Ozpin, his punches dealing electricity damage on contact which (i think?) would also electrocute jotaro, etc.
Also, as for where Hazel lands tier-wise, he is stronger than Qrow.
I will just say that weekly first argued with the info that was not wrong in the profile.

@Prof No, im not, it was a mistake on the profile that i fixed because the previous description was wrong

... despite you arguing for the previous description? You made the edit without a CRT too, despite it clearly being a highly disputed issue in this thread.

It was very poor judgement.

I didnt argue for the previous description my dude, i gave you that description to answer your question as to whether or not Hazel can shoot lightning. Not once did i argue that hazel electrocutes people from them touching him, not one time.

While it was poor judgement of Weekly for editing the profile while this thread was open, after reading again all the posts here I can surely say that he never argued for the previous description, as he only mentioned the Lighting Dust when he talked about Hazel attacking Jotaro, and his argument for Hazel defending himself against Jotaro were the Aura durability and regen, never the Lightind Dust electrocuting in contact.

The arguments as a whole in the thread centered around passive electrocution being an accepted thing. While weekly didn't push it, he did wait until the absolute last minute to correct that assumption, when he was being pressed on why it's not a stomp. Admins, do what you want with this info, but enough with discussing it here.

@Wok TBH i was genuinely unaware of the passive electrocution being a factor here until Prof pointed it out

Monarch Laciel said:
Seems to be a stomp then. If the aura is tankier than what SP can put out and regens from what damage he can do to it, he can't really hurt Hazel
Unless he can throw Hazel into space or something I guess.
Keep in mind, this is another admin agreeing it's a stomp without referencing the electricity argument.

Wrong thread lol

WeeklyBattles said:
>It's close but I give Jotaro the edge 6/10, only winning due to versatility with his stand.

This is a vote my dude

As the op youre allowed to explain stuff but you cant flat out say who you think would win.
Off-topic, but where is this rule? I couldn't find it in the versus battle rules page.

Not that type of passive, but it is on the stomp page.

It's a stomp as of now.

Waiting for @Weekly to make the CRT and get it accepted, but I'm unfollowing this thread for now. I made the new JoJo vs RWBY thread.

Ok, I will then say that the versus thread rules page currently only have a link to the spite thread page instead of having a link to both spite and stomp, so I still think it should be updated.

No he doesnt, its been determined that aura and stands are similar enough that stand intangibility wouldn't be able to bypass aura and aura users can hit stands

Jotaro is 2x stronger but Hazel has regen that can help him against pretty much any damage Star Platinum can do with blunt attacks, has aura to protect him against piercing attacks like projectiles, and he cant feel pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back