• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo (JoJo) vs Diego Brando (Steel Ball Run)

Jotaro is at his peak vs Alternate human Dio from steel ball run universe.

Win by death or ko.

das dio have the timestop stand?

because he world it will be a similar fight as in canon but only that dio doesnt have his vampire body anymore so he dies easier with less need of drastic injuries :)

on the other hand, with scary monsters and the usual battlefield i can imagine diego to actually win this fight, he can turn plant into monsters too so he will spam it on the trees and flowers, while staying away from kujo,

and i dont think that SP can defend against all attacks from every side at the same time, so the longer the fight goes on the better are the chances for diego with scary monsters ^_^

Ok. Just wanted to ask a quick question isn't the only reason Jotaro defeated Dio because dio was acting really dumb and did not go straight for the kill as Dio's stand the world is slightly stronger and faster than jotaro's star platinum. So can't Diego kill Jotaro if he stayed cautious and go straight for the kill.

-BANLK- said:
Ok. Just wanted to ask a quick question isn't the only reason Jotaro defeated Dio because dio was acting really dumb and did not go straight for the kill as Dio's stand the world is slightly stronger and faster than jotaro's star platinum. So can't Diego kill Jotaro if he stayed cautious and go straight for the kill.
the real issue was that the world and star platinum are brother stands so they would evolve nonetheless and DIO wanted to kill Jotaro real quick but was getting tricked by Jotaro and moving in stopped time didn't helped either I think because Jotaro is far more experience in dealing with the world unlike diego with star platinum then i think Jotaro wins

true but factor that is in time stop then again it doesn't matter SP did evolve so it had more power still

I feel that it needs to be specified which Diego is being used in this battle. If it were Diego with Scary Monsters, then Jotaro takes it easily. Scary Monsters only allows Diego to move at speeds around Mach 1 , while Star Platinum is FTL. Scary Monsters is also significantly weaker than Star Platinum. However, if it's the Alternate Diego which uses THE WORLD, that may be different. Both of them do have a maximum of five seconds during their time stop, however it's unknown the exact strength of Diego's THE WORLD because it hasn't really been shown. I'd say this fight can't be decided with Alternate Universe Diego.

GreatestSin said:
the world isnt as strong as SP,afterall a single kick of SP broke both of the worlds legs :/
Star Platinum didn't break The World's legs, it broke DIO's. Massive difference there.

didnt SP punch the world knee and it ended in dio getting injured?

but yeah, i reread the scene, dio got kicked...

Stands reflect their user. Since Dio's leg was messed up The World's durability around its leg decreased resulting it to crack from a single punch from Star Platinum.

Because I'm right?

Because we have rules against creating hostility between fanbases.

Besides, if you don't like the franchise and/or its fanbase, why are you in this thread? Could have just said necro and moved on.

Well, if you're annoyed over someone calling a fanbase toxic (which is true btw), then it just amplifies how bad the fanbase really is.

You aren't doing yourself any favors. Especially when you made a comment like that without provocation,

KarsMarsBars said:
Diego has an arsenal of items that he can use to trick up Jotaro. He won't try and persue him; he'll set up traps and stuff
Please stop any more arguments in this thread. The thread is years old and a lot has changed since then.

A necro is when people comment on an old abandoned thread and we have rules against doing so. If you wish to continue this particular matchup, it would be best to create a new Vs thread for it instead of continuing to comment here.

Oh, my bad. I guess I didn't know we were expected to know what these random terms meant. Guess I'm a stupid toxic JoJo fan now.

KarsMarsBars said:
Oh, my bad. I guess I didn't know we were expected to know what these random terms meant. Guess I'm a stupid toxic JoJo fan now.
Nah, just ignore the person who said that. Has some irl issues afaik.

Anyway, welcome to the site and may you have a pleasant stay. As for the random terminology, you can go through the VS Battles Glossary when you get confused. All relevant info and links are provided in Promestein's welcome message on your profile's message wall.

Back