• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo vs Echo Echo

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: WHEN THE SCREAMING BECOMES COMBAT APPLICABLE

Making due with a promise I made in the Jotaro Match-Up thread. Also if Echo Echo somehow wins, it would be really ******* funny that we end up creating a scaling circle in which Neopolitan beats Echo Echo, Jotaro stomps Neopolitan, and Echo Echo beats Jotaro.

That's probably not gonna happen but oh well
● ------------------------------------- ●
Jotaro watches as the men in uniforms walk around, seemingly re-arranging the scene. Well, they're probably just humanoids and some of them aren't even bipedal. Scorch marks are present all around and one of the workers was even pushing a cart filled with rotten dismembered hands.

"Damnit, Kira. Is this what you were doing?" he asked to himself quietly.

Looking at another part of the park, he took notice of the people running the operation, one of which he recognized or at least, heard of.

"Good to meet you! Jotaro, is it?" Ben greeted, offering his hand which as expected, the gesture was greeted by an intimidating glare, prompting him to back up a bit "OK, not very amicable. I'll respect that. I assume you've seen some of the plumbers at your place?".
"That confirms it, yes" Jotaro replied.

"Alright, we've already managed to get benefactor privileges on the place. As weird as the other benefactor is, should be worth preventing incidents like this won't happen aga-".
"I doubt it".

"Anyway, I've heard from the others you've been having some issues. Let's see if I can help you out, one of your friends probably recognizes this one" the teenager said before pressing the watch, a small hologram appearing as well as the middle section extending.

He quickly slammed on the watch and with a green flash, a small humanoid with inorganic white skin and green eyes was left in his place, his loud voice yelling "Echo Echo! So, ringing some bells?". A hand was suddenly thrown at his face which he managed to catch. Said hand proceeded to give him the middle finger before floating away.

"Well that was weird. Oh well, you ready?" Ben asked, earning a menacing glare from the delinquent "I'll take that as a yes".

• Can't equalize speed
  • Part 4 Jotaro and Base Echo Echo used
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

ddlccjg-c1630032-d7fd-4037-8098-3e068c2d57c4.png

VS
0adef7d5dbbbffc9425afa53f12046ae.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldnt't Echo Echo get speed blitz he can't see the stand but before he'll even use a move like Echo Echo chamber he'll be defeated by Star Platinum, unless he can make clones faster than Jotaro's stand.

Wouldnt't Echo Echo get speed blitz he can't see the stand but before he'll even use a move like Echo Echo chamber he'll be defeated by Star Platinum, unless he can make clones faster than Jotaro's stand.
Jotaro's range sucks and his movement speed is pretty slow so Echo Echo should have some time to set up

So how exactly does Jotaro deal with the sheer AoE of Echo Echo's Sonic Attacks? Like I get he can stop time but isn't this the Jotaro that has the nerfed Time Stop?

Echo Echo is definitely one of my top fave aliens lol.

I like Upgrade more though. Upgrade, Terraspin, Upchuck, Cannonbolt and Echo Echo are probably my top 5.

Anyways so how long does the time stop last and how spammable is it again

if his movement is slow enough to where he can't immediately **** up Echo Echo then that's good. If Echo Echo gets set up it would be basically impossible for Star Platinum to block every shot.

According to his profile he can move 400 meters in 22 seconds. That's actually 18 meters per second.

At this range Jotaro just closes the distance with one time stop and blitzes.

Imma have to peep that Neo thread cuz I’m lost on how illusions stops my boy from just duplicating and indiscriminately nuking the area.

On topic, we really need to know how fast Platinum can use timestop after it ends cuz rn it wastes half of its time just running up to EE. 2 secs of punching ain’t gonna be putting him down so EE just needs a sec to yell in JoJo’s direction to kill him.

Imma have to peep that Neo thread cuz I’m lost on how illusions stops my boy from just duplicating and indiscriminately nuking the area.

On topic, we really need to know how fast Platinum can use timestop after it ends cuz rn it wastes half of its time just running up to EE. 2 secs of punching ain’t gonna be putting him down so EE just needs a sec to yell in JoJo’s direction to kill him.
Doesn't SP have MFTL combat speed though? 2 seconds of punching is gonna be a lot of punching

If that would be the case then yeah Jotaro couldn't cover the entirety of the distance. He may have a chance with like star finger or literally just throwing shit at Echo Echo but he won't be able to just stand rush him.

I know too much about this series for having never watched it

What am I supposed to clarify, i don't wanna read 🗿

Jotaro in his youth has the funny meme superhuman speed, Jotaro in his older age, well, it's still probably superhuman, but not as high.
Part 4 Jotaro is more in the 40 to 60kmph movement range, closer to 40 tho (Josuke caught up to a bus after chasing it for hundreds of meters, jotaro is at least comparable).

He'd be moving like 11.1111-16mps. (So like 22-34 meters a timestop, assuming you using the 2 second time stop).

If it's post coma, man, that mf shouldn't even be walking, over 80% of his muscle mass is gone, his Stand power has dwindled due to his current state, he has no stamina.
Reminder, he literally technically died and had to be frozen and his body atrophied to the point he was being kept alive on tubes. It's an actual miracle he even got to the fight and yet despite all that, he still outclasses the part 6 fodder

Pre-Coma, idk, all we know is Plat is FTL and is >>> Part 6, which doesn't say much. He's getting up there in age though and is no longer in his prime, has no feats for himself basically.

If it's post coma, man, that mf shouldn't even be walking, over 80% of his muscle mass is gone, his Stand power has dwindled due to his current state, he has no stamina.
Reminder, he literally technically died and had to be frozen and his body atrophied to the point he was being kept alive on tubes. It's an actual miracle he even got to the fight and yet despite all that, he still outclasses the part 6 fodder

Pre-Coma, idk, all we know is Plat is FTL and is >>> Part 6, which doesn't say much. He's getting up there in age though and is no longer in his prime, has no feats for himself basically.
Alright, I guess I'll just keep it at Part 4 then

Thank you

🤔 … Echo Echo could beat up a cripple should be able to just scream in Jotaro’s direction within a few secs and aoe the general area.

ALTERNATE TITLE: WHEN THE SCREAMING BECOMES COMBAT APPLICABLE

Making due with a promise I made in the Jotaro Match-Up thread. Also if Echo Echo somehow wins, it would be really ******* funny that we end up creating a scaling circle in which Neopolitan beats Echo Echo, Jotaro stomps Neopolitan, and Echo Echo beats Jotaro.

That's probably not gonna happen but oh well
● ------------------------------------- ●
Jotaro watches as the men in uniforms walk around, seemingly re-arranging the scene. Well, they're probably just humanoids and some of them aren't even bipedal. Scorch marks are present all around and one of the workers was even pushing a cart filled with rotten dismembered hands.

"Damnit, Kira. Is this what you were doing?" he asked to himself quietly.

Looking at another part of the park, he took notice of the people running the operation, one of which he recognized or at least, heard of.

"Good to meet you! Jotaro, is it?" Ben greeted, offering his hand which as expected, the gesture was greeted by an intimidating glare, prompting him to back up a bit "OK, not very amicable. I'll respect that. I assume you've seen some of the plumbers at your place?".
"That confirms it, yes" Jotaro replied.

"Alright, we've already managed to get benefactor privileges on the place. As weird as the other benefactor is, should be worth preventing incidents like this won't happen aga-".
"I doubt it".

"Anyway, I've heard from the others you've been having some issues. Let's see if I can help you out, one of your friends probably recognizes this one" the teenager said before pressing the watch, a small hologram appearing as well as the middle section extending.

He quickly slammed on the watch and with a green flash, a small humanoid with inorganic white skin and green eyes was left in his place, his loud voice yelling "Echo Echo! So, ringing some bells?". A hand was suddenly thrown at his face which he managed to catch. Said hand proceeded to give him the middle finger before floating away.

"Well that was weird. Oh well, you ready?" Ben asked, earning a menacing glare from the delinquent "I'll take that as a yes".

• Can't equalize speed
  • Part 4 Jotaro and Base Echo Echo used
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

ddlccjg-c1630032-d7fd-4037-8098-3e068c2d57c4.png

VS
0adef7d5dbbbffc9425afa53f12046ae.jpg
Damn I was gonna say my take on this but I’m not reading allat 😂

Back