• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Agreed. My opinion on his rating would be Varies from Building Level to Solar System Level. My reason for this is because his power level can be really inconsistent, ranging from staggering his father to being able to one-shot Robi.

Bump.

Also he needs a key to indicate his new age as he's 17 years old as he spent time in the past on Earth-3.

He's now strong enough to survive Black Holes and fight with Imperial Guards and also able to make Rogol Zaar bleed with a single punch.

A lot of the feats that I saw listed on his profile looks to be 4-B like harming Superman and Wonderman. I would be supportive of a 4-B rating.

If his powers varied with emotions then I think Varies from Building level to Solar System level work.

I suppose that this seems fine, even though I strongly dislike what BMB and his friends are doing to the DC Comics continuity.

Justice League and Frank Miller's Superman origin story are pretty much the only good DC Comics titles right now, yes.

Yes. I forgot about those two comicbooks. They are also good.

Anyway, I think that this seems fine to apply.

Oh, I forgot to apply this. Just for the record, we agreed on "Varies from 8-C to 4-B", right?

Well, it is a start, but we also need a rendered image of his almost adult body, as well as updated examples of what he is capable of as justifications for his highest statistics.

Thank you. That would be appreciated. Please show what you intend here first though.

Shouldn't current Damian Wayne be Building level+ via scaling to Rebirth Batman?

KLOL506 said:
Shouldn't current Damian Wayne be Building level+ via scaling to Rebirth Batman?
Shouldn't Rebirth Batman be Small Building level+ via scaling to Post-Crisis? Or should we use the same tier as New 52?

No, Rebirth Batman is the same thing as New 52. Nothing indicates his powers suddenly degraded over-time.

I mean, we scale the Rebirth version of all characters (such as Wondy) to their Post-Crisis self. That's why I'm asking.

That's because Post-Crisis 4-Bs are stronger than New 52 4-Bs. At least, that's what it implies.

Back