• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure General Discussion Thread III: Stardust Crusaders

Some kind of new techno-bug species in the Jojoverse that's taking over the population and forcing them into consuming electrical media like cellphones etc. and gradually enslaving humanity to electronics. In the meantime, they absorb bio-electricity from humans. Old and weak people don't live for long and younger and healthier people grow less healthy over time. Also, if anyone is not a slave to their phones yet, they mind-control the slaves into accidentally killing the non-slave by controlling their movement, although the slaves can't tell what's exactly wrong.

Will be 10-C with mind manipulation, technological manipulation, bio-electricity absorption, statistics reduction, likely invisibility and non-corporeal too as the people don't seem to notice them.

I dont think its that most cant see them but dont notice them. In fact they have to, it said at the end of the manga that in a few years, the bugs would of been discovered and released to the public.

Stealth Mastery is the power.

There is actually a ton of hidden supernatural elements in the verse aside from simply undeads, Hamon, Stands and Spin. Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre verse indeed.

Of course, there's also mountain gods, greek gods and youkai among other things.

And maybe aliens, maybe given what Araki said about Mikitaka (that aliens are barely albeit are, an acceptable thing within jojo).

Yeah, pretty sure that's a youkai along with the mountain butler.

speaking of that, wouldn't a ghostly hands in morioh is considered as some kind like a natural forces? i mean, they're not just a regular ghost, right?

Definitely not regular ghosts, I forget what the hands are exactly, a few things were implied between sources though. I'll go and look through interviews later to see if anything was said.

Genericstickman said:
I just want an explanation if Alien or Human
"I wanted to draw the character of Mikitaka Hazekura. He's a self-styled "space alien", but it's a mystery whether he's that, or a Stand user! Within the worldview of Jojo, aliens are just barely acceptable."

—Hirohiko Araki, JOJOVELLER Stand Guide page 108

Well, the answer is lol idk i guess.

Das Boot works in space, Narancia used it a few times in space, and so did Joji. It functions kinda like a spaceship, and luckily for Kars, he can create tendrils for it to ride on to re-enter atmospheres which he did for Narancia and Joji when they took out the military from orbit.

D4CU can come back from spatial BFR, and if not, Kars can and will wait wait qadrillion of years, reset the universe and wait till an alternate version of himself gets BFR'd again and come back the way (although he adapted D4CU and MIH afterwards so he doesnt need to wait to do that now).

New JoJolion chapter is out, doesn't quite add much in terms of feats, except for possibly some minor additions to Head Doctor's stand it seems, but it's really good.

Man seeing all the HIgashikatas reunite, with Tsurugi being in such danger... I'm pretty sure we're in the final stretch now.

just wondering, wouldn't Novel Rohan should have infinite reaction speed as he managed to keep up with time acceleration and 36x universe resets ?

just wondering, wouldn't Novel Rohan should have infinite reaction speed as he managed to keep up with time acceleration and 36x universe resets ?

No, because novel rohan didnt survive contrary to popular belief. The rohan in the novel is a different Rohan, other characters are the same as the oriinal universe as well despite not surviving, Kira for example is the same as well although he takes someone else's identity (not Kosaku) although he does rig Kosaku with BTD instead of Hayato. The ways the reset works in the novel is, Pucci accelerates time, dies, universe goes through it's natural progression in normal speed again up to Pucci, Pucci accelerates, dies, etc.

Only Kars and Giorno survived the resets (via being unkillable and setting his death to 0 respectvely), albeit Dio later on survived one reset off panel.

Literally every jojo character that matters has high end mftl reaction speed, given Rohan can casually blitz CD, he should be encroaching on quad digits, so the upper end of MFTL before hitting the plus.

I think he means higher end since he canonicaly wrote manga weekly even with the time acceleration (At the point where a week would be a few minates)

Wouldnt be much, probably not even ftl. Entire weeks, if not months compressed into a second is only like mach 30000+

Back