• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure General Discussion Thread III: Stardust Crusaders

3 artist got into a hospital because they were being bullied on twitter because they drew some ships then there was some hamon beat vs shuck drama then people found out hamon beat is a massive racist anti immigration,hates muslims and a lot of other stuff

Heard there was some new Jojolion stuff. Haven't seen it.

Moritzva said:
Heard there was some new Jojolion stuff. Haven't seen it.
New JoJolion is neat, sad that next month is a hiatus, the next JoJolion is March.

Although the hiatus usually means we get a new rohan though so that may be cool.

>Hamon beat is a massive racist anti immigration,hates muslims and a lot of other stuff

Oh, source? I liked that dude's videos, it'd be a shame if I had to blacklist him over him being a **********.

>being racist against black & muslims.

>also liking jojo.

A64
I guess we /pol/ now.

>when jojo has an islamic black egyptian as a main character.

I mean Pucci technically isnt black, looks black but he cant be, all his relatives are of caucasion descent unless his family multiple generations back were black but if that was the case the KKK probably would of got him. Idk why Araki drew a black character but made him white but eh, iirc he's actually of italian descent as well.

Why is there even arguing about Pucci's heritage anyway? It aint ambigious and it aint like it effects him as a character, Pucci cool no matter what he is.

Chariot190 said:
I mean Pucci technically isnt black, looks black but he cant be, all his relatives are of caucasion descent unless his family multiple generations back were black but if that was the case the KKK probably would of got him. Idk why Araki drew a black character but made him white but eh, iirc he's actually of italian descent as well.
Why is there even arguing about Pucci's heritage anyway? It aint ambigious and it aint like it effects him as a character, Pucci cool no matter what he is.
it happened when that new atrwork from araki came and people saw that pucci was whiter then other black characters and debate started there also hamon beat was heavily into that pucci isnt black which is ironic now

That artwork?.

Well Hamon aint wrong, Pucci aint black (although tbf I thought he was for yaers, oops) he's italian-american of caucasion descent but idk why it matters, dude could be costa rican or korean, idk why race is such a big deal.

Honestly, I don't get invested in the character of my youtubers with very few exceptions. You can enjoy the art but hate the artist. I may watch his videos, I may not, but I don't think it will be due to this

BlackDarkness679 said:
Are there any feats in any parts of jojo that could make them above 8-C?
There's only Star Platinum fog sucking feat and i don't think it's gonna give great results

I tried recalcing but i gave up some time ago

SupremeGilgamesh said:
There's only Star Platinum fog sucking feat and i don't think it's gonna give great results

I tried recalcing but i gave up some time ago
Someone i know calced that and got small town level out of it, but i heard that feat isnt accepted

I'd say Damo was pretty damn relevant, but, yeah I'm feeling a death, and it already hurts

One Side: Jojo should be 8-B

Another Side: Jojo should be 9-A

Another Side: Jojo should stay 8-C

The Omniscient Despacito Man: 9-A, likely 8-C, possibly 8-B

>Not 11-A because Crazy Diamond lost to Enigma.

Jotaro and Josuke almost lost to a literal photograph. That's more 11-A.

Hey so remember the Explanation of Stone Free that Araki gave us?

Remember the "Small but incredibly Fast-Moving" part?

Yeah i want to calc that

I just need one confirmation

We have stone free speed as Massively FTL so i need confirmation if the minimum speed for this is allowed at calculations

Back