• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure General Discussion Thread III: Stardust Crusaders

You literally cant calc ke using ftl speeds. It's impossible and if you coud it'd be High 3-A.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Another Side: Jojo should stay 8-C
I'm genuinely curious if anyone actually thinks JoJo should stay at 8-C; it seems that most of the supporters here have either fallen under the 9-A or 8-B party.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its entirely dependent on when you make the downgrade crt Dargoo
I'd like to wait before that shitshow happens, so I have it later in my queue

I might include calcs and arguments for 8-B in whatever I post so that I don't entirely ignore that people are arguing that. That said I don't personally see what supports 8-B currently, outside of a number of rejected and unevaluated calculations.

No, but if someone wants to make one, go ahead.

Quick question.
Star Platinum's rating is Building level+ with Star Platinum (Comparable to, if not stronger than, Stone Free, who was capable of casually doing this. Overpowered Magician's Red, a speed-boosted and Anubis-possessed Silver Chariot, and ultimately even The World. Inhaled all of Enyaba's air. Crushed DIO's skull and sent him flying with a single punch)? That's that.
Magician's Red's is Building level with Magician's Red. (Overwhelmed Judgement, who was capable of deflecting Silver Chariot's blows and overpowering him), so relativity/superiority to Silver Chariot right?
Silver Chariot's is Building level with Silver Chariot. So Silver Chariot has like 4 different feats on his page that show relativity to Star Platinum right? Including harming Dio.
WHY ARE THEY NOT BUILDING+?

Not even including the fact that Joseph's stand has Building level+, likely Building level+ with Hermit Purple (DIO stated it was the weakest Stand of the Crusaders, and broke out of it easily but it still showcased feats such as having the tensile strength to kill The Empress, who is as durable as Joseph himself).
So weakest stand of the crusaders... but building+?

What's going on.

Not even including the fact that Stone Free's calc isn't even building+, just building, so I don't understand what's going on.

Quick question.
Star Platinum's rating is Building level+ with Star Platinum (Comparable to, if not stronger than, Stone Free, who was capable of casually doing this. Overpowered Magician's Red, a speed-boosted and Anubis-possessed Silver Chariot, and ultimately even The World. Inhaled all of Enyaba's air. Crushed DIO's skull and sent him flying with a single punch)? That's that.
Magician's Red's is Building level with Magician's Red. (Overwhelmed Judgement, who was capable of deflecting Silver Chariot's blows and overpowering him), so relativity/superiority to Silver Chariot right?
Silver Chariot's is Building level with Silver Chariot. So Silver Chariot has like 4 different feats on his page that show relativity to Star Platinum right? Including harming Dio.
WHY ARE THEY NOT BUILDING+?

Not even including the fact that Joseph's stand has Building level+, likely Building level+ with Hermit Purple (DIO stated it was the weakest Stand of the Crusaders, and broke out of it easily but it still showcased feats such as having the tensile strength to kill The Empress, who is as durable as Joseph himself).
So weakest stand of the crusaders... but building+?

What's going on.
A JoJo AP CRT is in the works for reworking the scaling and some feats of some characters. A few of your qualms are being answered directly,

A JoJo AP CRT is in the works for reworking the scaling and some feats of some characters. A few of your qualms are being answered directly,
Gotcha, is there a link for the CRT? I've only found the speed one that I commented in the other day

Only one CRT per verse at the time. A few things still need to be discussed.
It's just mostly done. Ie, not up, just in the works.
(Though everything you mentioned and that other dude have been thought upon so no worries on that front).

Anyone else caught up on Jojolion? Wonder of U is so ******* OP
I have a Wonder of U profile draft, it's just, well, not publishing it till I know for sure if some of the abilities work a certain way because few are just me guessing.

Its gonna be pretty big if I remember right?
Well yes, but technically no. It's like, almost a full verse wide thing but, not a drastic as you think (for the most part). Though, I dont want to hype things up or give misinfo till it's done and settled.

I’ve just realized something. Imagine if Wonder of U was Part 4 Kira’s stand.

The entire Morioh gang would have died immediately lol

You could say that about any villain Stand except (possibly) Love Train, TWOU is ridicolous

I’ve just realized something. Imagine if Wonder of U was Part 4 Kira’s stand.

The entire Morioh gang would have died immediately lol
I have a pretty extensive and fleshed out profile draft for WOU, I havent published it yet though because a few of his powers and sub abilities arent specified to something specific yet. Waiting on more info.

Back