• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

I can see that and wall scaling with it. Maybe compact his muscles to raise defense or go limp similar to Baki's Xiaoli.
Imagine needing a stand to mimic a fraction of Mash's power tho

so far they are star platinum's meal
"The Stand with the most appearances in the whole of the manga and has been a reoccurring Stand for the past 30 years, who is also intentionally made to be quite powerful, one of the strongest among all Stands, as well as having a very good ability, would beat the ******* shit out of this Stand who's only shown up in quite literally two panels".
ezgif-2-b4e63ffca1.gif

"The Stand with the most appearances in the whole of the manga and has been a reoccurring Stand for the past 30 years, who is also intentionally made to be quite powerful, one of the strongest among all Stands, as well as having a very good ability, would beat the ******* shit out of this Stand who's only shown up in quite literally two panels".
ezgif-2-b4e63ffca1.gif
Chariot mind telling me whether Jobin is an anti-hero or a villain?

ezgif-2-b4e63ffca1.gif
yesssssss

Also, 2% from the 6 million value divided among 4 people seems like way too little to become "very rich".
Even if Jodio is the only surviror that would be $120k. He'd have to either flee with Dragona with the diamond or be extremely good at managing money to become very rich with their combined $60k.
(But considering what happened in Part 7 the diamond might either be a red herring or just the beggining.)

Also, 2% from the 6 million value divided among 4 people seems like way too little to become "very rich".
Even if Jodio is the only surviror that would be $120k. He'd have to either flee with Dragona with the diamond or be extremely good at managing money to become very rich with their combined $60k.
(But considering what happened in Part 7 the diamond might either be a red herring or just the beggining.)
Definitely just the begining. If Gappy really is at that mansion, it might turn into a pacific ocean adventure looling for a Rokakaka, which Jodio might try to get in order to become filthy rich

Probably isn't, in fact, he lowkey says himself that that's just the start. It's going to be a catalyst, nothing more.
In fact, I'd bet money that he gets involved with the Rokakaka (don't forget, they sell for millions of yen per fruit, the stash josuke destroyed in the lab was worth ******* millions USD, and that's nothing overall).

actually I wouldn't be surprised if it was quite literally that long, considering how long I heard jojolion is
5 years for part 7, 10 for jojolion, and then another 5 for jojolands
probably a little less though realistically
sbr actually took about 7 years and part 9 is definitely gonna be as long as jojolion if not longer

actually I wouldn't be surprised if it was quite literally that long, considering how long I heard jojolion is
5 years for part 7, 10 for jojolion, and then another 5 for jojolands
probably a little less though realistically
Part 9 is definitely going to be over 5 years long, since its already set up to be over 100 chapters

Dude it has been literally two panels.
Star Platinum's two panels was grabbing a gun.
Josuke's was merely just punching some punk's face in, dealing less damage compared to NR.
GE was making a frog.
Stone Free was literally just telephone string.
Johnny's Stand doesn't even do anything till Act 4.
S&W's bubbles were just making someone blind.

Comparatively, NR casually crippling two cops without doing much of anything is impressive and if anything, would be the strongest mc Stand based on its debut chapter.

GE actually was the most broken mc stand in its first appearance
“I can create life that reflects all attacks” is just the most op thing a basic stand like that can do

False. That was chapter 2. Chapter 1 was literally just "here frog now".

Well I mean that’s still pretty broken
“Yeah, I can give life to animals, which may or may not imply that I can summon 748 Killer bees to attack you when you are sleeping”
“Or maybe just create coronavirus”
Don’t sleep on life giving

Which is speculation on the extent of Giorno’s ability but also, we could technically speculate like that with the new Jojo’s stand so it’s still fair game to bring it up

Well I mean that’s still pretty broken
“Yeah, I can give life to animals, which may or may not imply that I can summon 748 Killer bees to attack you when you are sleeping”
“Or maybe just create coronavirus”
Don’t sleep on life giving
Nope. Frog only. You're making assumptions based on future information. In chapter 1, literally, all he did, was make a frog. How'd he do it? What's his power? Is it limited to frogs only? It takes awhile based on ch1 so can he only do 1 at a time? etc.
Ch1 GE is actual just frog creation, and that's it.
Which is speculation on the extent of Giorno’s ability but also, we could technically speculate like that with the new Jojo’s stand so it’s still fair game to bring it up
Speculation isn't the same as hard evidence, for all we know NR could be MFTL+++ 7-C and have black holes due to gravity manip.

Speculation isn't the same as hard evidence, for all we know NR could be MFTL+++ 7-C and have black holes due to gravity manip.
Ok but when we see that the main character can create life, it is fair enough to speculate that maybe he can make like dinosaurs or diseases or an army of bees
As far as I’m aware, the new Jojo’s stand has nothing to do with manipulating space or gravity or anything

Ok but when we see that the main character can create life, it is fair enough to speculate that maybe he can make like dinosaurs or diseases or an army of bees
As far as I’m aware, the new Jojo’s stand has nothing to do with manipulating space or gravity or anything
Nope. Frog only, it's never said how or why he could make the frog. Maybe he just had frog powers.
he doesnt know about the gravity meme

I would have assumed it’s just frog powers, that kinda specific thing seems to fit the bill for a stand power

Back