• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

The internet..and they're lukewarm leaks.
It's just a page and potential info about the tourist, maybe a stand name.

Just what the hell is this twist in the latest chapter. It's not like he's an AU version, it's pretty much "him" from the previous part lmao and I hope it's true

when november rain in chapter 2 doesn't bust the omniverse with layered immeasurable speeds and is perceived by 3 dimensional people despite it being 100 dimensional
wrath-anger-inside-out-mad-angry-gif-17632370.gif

Reminder that Jodio in ch1 basically says that he's going to kick all their asses, badly.

Don't forget. The opening summary called Mechanisms a concept.
The fabled conceptual manip may be cookin, and Jodio might be the chef.

I just realized how mad I am about silver chariot being so cucked
Silver chariot’s thing is that he’s really fast and precise, meanwhile Jotaro scaling above armor off chariot, having time stop, being stronger, and having literal surgical precision.
The only saving grace is that chariot can stab itself and go insane

Silver chariot’s thing is that he’s really fast and precise, meanwhile Jotaro scaling above armor off chariot, having time stop, being stronger, and having literal surgical precision.
Doesn't help that Polnareff's a little bit of a dumbass, got beat by a fire bird

jotaro knew the assignment.
Star platinum is faster, stronger, smarter, BETTERRRE

Not close enough to get hit by it and making it rain over a cactus doesn’t make the needle fly off and poke Rohan in the finger
November Rain's rain isn't normal rain, it can crush people into pancakes, so it can most definitely can make a needle fly off. Secondly, rain flies at a slant, it doesn't go straight down, and the rain follows this as shown by some panels. Thirdly, paneling gets confusing lol.

November Rain's rain isn't normal rain, it can crush people into pancakes, so it can most definitely can make a needle fly off. Secondly, rain flies at a slant, it doesn't go straight down, and the rain follows this as shown by some panels. Thirdly, paneling gets confusing lol.
Not how it works if he made it heavy on the cactus it would crush the cactus it being heavy doesn’t carry the needle from the cactus and then into Rohan finger by applying weight if anything the needle would fall on the floor from the weight

Not how it works if he made it heavy on the cactus it would crush the cactus it being heavy doesn’t carry the needle from the cactus and then into Rohan finger by applying weight if anything the needle would fall on the floor from the weight
Jodio has shown to be able to control individual droplets of rain such as in chapter 2 in the drug bust

I thought all November rain did was make it rain heavy over the target he picks

how did it get a needle all the way from the cactus to Rohan
Dude, we don't even know what NR actually does. We already know it's selective in what it does from ch2 What it did this chapter aligns with what we know.

It got it there because water drips?
And Rohan was ******* with stuff to check why it's all wet now?
Do we know if this is the same Rohan and that he survived the reset or is this a new universe Rohan?
My brother in christ it's 2023, this meme should have ended back in 2013 when Araki was like "Part 6 reset and Part 7 have nothing to do with each other".
It's an alternate universe Rohan. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just obviously, Rohan across worlds is extremely similar, much like Funny across worlds being nearly identical, from the looks of things.
The **** do you MEAN "not how it works", we don't even know how it works yet. For all we know it could work by manipulating gravity or any other untold countless mechanics and methods. Put simply, we don't know shit about Jodio's Stand yet, we're just guessing based on 3 quick appearances.

But no, that's literally how it works, if you recall back in Ch 2, Jodio made the rain drop on the undercover cop, not harming her, but the moment it touched the drugs, it shredded it. He also made it to where the rain drops only tore the cops feet, while the rest did nothing. Jodio thus far has displayed high precision with his ability, and selectivity with it too.

Dude, we don't even know what NR actually does. We already know it's selective in what it does from ch2 What it did this chapter aligns with what we know.

It got it there because water drips?
And Rohan was ******* with stuff to check why it's all wet now?

My brother in christ it's 2023, this meme should have ended back in 2013 when Araki was like "Part 6 reset and Part 7 have nothing to do with each other".
It's an alternate universe Rohan. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just obviously, Rohan across worlds is extremely similar, much like Funny across worlds being nearly identical, from the looks of things.
Hey, influx of new fans who've seen the part 6 ending and go "Aha parts 6 and 7 are connected"
The **** do you MEAN "not how it works", we don't even know how it works yet. For all we know it could work by manipulating gravity or any other untold countless mechanics and methods. Put simply, we don't know shit about Jodio's Stand yet, we're just guessing based on 3 quick appearances.

But no, that's literally how it works, if you recall back in Ch 2, Jodio made the rain drop on the undercover cop, not harming her, but the moment it touched the drugs, it shredded it. He also made it to where the rain drops only tore the cops feet, while the rest did nothing. Jodio thus far has displayed high precision with his ability, and selectivity with it too.
That should be a pretty good skill feat for Jodio with his stand. If stand stats still existed for newer stans then Nkvember Rain would probably have high precision.

Back