• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will just get to the point.

Kira
Kira is able to harm Koichi, who has Wall level Durability, but still survived a punch from Killer Queen

Koichi
Survived a punch from Killer Queen, which had made a hole on his stomach

Okuyasu
Okuyasu is able to harm Shigekiyo in more than just one occasio while Shigekiyo himself has possible City Block level + via surviving Kira bomb (Why is only possible? This should also be changed btw)

Shigekiyo
This should be enought to say that it has Massively FTL combat speed, since if they were only Athlete level, they shouldnt be enough to get on Killer's Queen body, not to mention that they also got into Okuyasu pants without him noticing it.

Kira said no u to Shigekiyo, and while I am no genius, you kinda need City Block level+ to survive a bomb at that level in your face, not to mention that it kinda ****** up him real nice, but he was still able to walk after that.

Too long didnt read
Kira= at least Wall level AP, possibly City block+ (Able to Harm Koichi with his own hands.)

Koichi= City Block level+ dura (Able to survive a hole punched on him by Killer Queen)

Okuyasu= City Block level+ AP (Able to Harm Shigekiyo Yangu, who himself survived the bomb of Kira Killer Queen)

Shigekiyo= Massively FTL to Harvest (Able to tag Okuyasu and Killer Queen) and Multi City block+ durability (Able to survive and keep walking even though he was bombed by Kira)

Didn't Koichi only survive being knocked into the door because he got healed by Josuke as he was elbowed, and then healed again moments later when Josuke got over to him?

Are all of Kira's bombs the same strength? If they were, what would be the purpose of him increasing the size of the air bubbles in his fight against Josuke? Seems to me like an explosion from something as small of a coin would be less powerful.

Damage3245 said:
Didn't Koichi only survive being knocked into the door because he got healed by Josuke as he was elbowed, and then healed again moments later when Josuke got over to him?
Actually, Koichi was healed from Josuke punch, he still crashed into the metal door and he only got healed minutes later the fight between Josuke and the impersonator.

Damage3245 said:
Are all of Kira's bombs the same strength? If they were, what would be the purpose of him increasing the size of the air bubbles in his fight against Josuke? Seems to me like an explosion from something as small of a coin would be less powerful.
I think so? There is nothing saying that he used a different kind of bomb.

Not to mention that Killer Queen did punch a hole on Koichi and he was still alive, so that also mean something about Koichi durability.

> I think so? There is nothing saying that he used a different kind of bomb.

The ability - as in, Killer's Queen's Primary Bomb - was the same, but I think the strength of it varies depending on what he is turning into a bomb. Which is why when he wanted to end the fight decisively he created a much bigger air bomb than all the ones previously.

Which would explain why Shigekiyo managed to survive for a short while after being in close proximity to a bomb; because he was only hit be an explosion produced from something as small as a 100 yen coin.

But the bomb affected Harvest, which translated the damage to Shigekiyo, at least that happened on the anime, still, he should still have a bigger durability

> But the bomb affected Harvest, which translated the damage to Shigekiyo, at least that happened on the anime

In that case Shigekiyo should definitely be just Human level if it was his Stand that took the damage.

Does it make any sense for someone like Shigekiyo to have 8-B+ durability while Koichi has 9-B durability? That would be strange, no?

Koichi survived a hole made on his stomache made by Killer Queen and was still alive even after minutes after that, that should upgrade him as well.

Somehow that seems to me to be more of an endurance/stamina feat than durability; after all, he didn't stop Killer Queen's fist going through him. He just had enough stamina to not die from it until Josuke could heal him.

Surviving a punch made by a city block level still puts your city block durability, or else you would be dead, no?

Does it? It seemed to me like a hole would have been punched through Koichi whether he was 9-B or 8-C; the reason he survived (and he would have died pretty soon let's not forget) is that he had the endurance to survive, not the durability.

So his stamina would definitely deserve an upgrade but barely being alive for a very short period of time after recieving a lethal wound isn't worth upgrading his durability to 8-B....

That should still upgrade his durability, and possibly Josuke and Kira AP as well, since they were able to harm him with their own hands.

So what you're saying is that a character with 8-B durability was practically crippled by crashing into a metal door...?

With possible 8-B durabilty, not to mention that he was launched far away by Josuke punch, even though he healed the damage made by Josuke punch, the strength behind said punch still launched him through the metal door, crashing into a metal door is pretty much ignoring the context of what happened

Back