• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo - Kira Rewrite + Additions + Upgrade + Downgrade + Ratio

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
kira_-_alphonse_white_datura.jpg
Kira overhaul, with the BTD shit from last thread. Changes off the top of my head.
  • Added Supernatural willpower (Ignoring he's done shit like cut off his own hand just to escape, withstood the arrow, which grants Stand's only to those with a strong force of will (otherwise you just drop dead) and so on, he's been stated in an interview to have had the mental fortitude to surpass the Morioh group (Josuke, Koichi, Josuke and ******* Jotaro) at times).
  • Added BTD funny time boom stuff.
  • Added Limited Multilocation to BTD (Can appear in multiple locations at once, that is in the eyes of those who proc the ability. I wouldn't say it's duplication either, based on how Stands intrinsically work, also the fact he isn't duplicating but just appearing in multiple locations at once).
  • Changed the "Stand vital energy" thing, Stand's have been stated consistently to be spiritual in nature. Vital energy isn't wrong, but the "vital" energy in question is more like life energy that's spiritual in nature, it's a bit fucky but elaborating that is for the Stand page, not this.
  • Added Class 25 to KQ based on heavy hand reverse PE stuff calc (No it doesn't scale to Kira, it makes it perfectly clear that KQ lifted the hand back up, Stand amping do be a thing).
  • Added Stat amp & reduction because that's how most Stands work in general, KQ included.
  • Added scans for basically everything.
  • Added feat box with most feats minus a few that like, whatever (like KQ cutting a shoelace).
  • Gifs.
  • Expanded on most sections, so in the future, I doubt there's going to be any "how does this work", you KNOW how it works now, and if you don't, it's probably on the profile.
  • Given the existence of a feat box, I trimmed down on the stat justification to just the important ones, is what I would have said but I was kinda forced into a position where I had to keep some (I wanted to trim down the second key and just go "As before, [the new stuff]", but it seems not.
  • Added renders.
  • Added physical strength to SHA (Its explosions were listed, but it can still attack and charge and does so constantly, unfortunately, he doesn't have much beyond overpowering a 9-A but shrug).
  • Class K LS for SHA, can move through solid concrete while weighed down.
  • Obviously added a fuckton of scans and elaborated his ability section extensively.
  • Added Limited to Dead Man intangibility, he's weird, he isn't like a ghost like Reimi in JoJo, he's a weird vagabond-type ghost because there's ******* subtypes of ghosts ig that all have different rules. In his case, Kira can phase yes, but he can't be touched as in this weird limbo state of existence so contact with living things can damage his own spirit. As in, he can touch and phase through people, but he himself can't be touched as he risks damaging his own spirit. It's one way (of course if he WANTS to be touched, in theory, that's fine but Kira would never want to be touched even subconsciously so I doubt it).
  • Specified that it isn't just "he can be detected by animals", but rather animals that have some sort of spiritual inclination. It's like how irl in most ghost stories or hauntings, things like dogs will bark at "nothing", it's that sort of thing. It's just within the context of jojo some animals can just sense the presence of wandering spirits, though not always, it's not exactly uncommon.
  • Gave him a gun, because he has a gun.
  • Added moderate stealth because he do be hiding at times (Like when he broke into Reimi's house on impulse, killed everyone, and hid, or when he quickly hid from Josuke and Okuyasu trying to get his sandwich bag. Of course, I'm actually unsure of this, and I'd be willing to get rid of it, it's just I've seen some sussy stealth additions yes this is a WWE callout post.
  • Added notes with the approximate values he ends up scaling to because I saw Ziller complaining about that shit and went huh ok I guess noting the values to avoid hot potato linking is doable.
  • Gallery has some stuff, added fanart at the bottom too that checked out, no rule against it, obviously cited.
  • Added refs.
  • Gave SHA a speed I was gonna calc the speed where he shoots past and destroys the dude's hand, but in the anime it was made difficult due to the angle and kinda need the anime to calc motion, so just went with a burst and called it a day.
  • Downgraded his speed a bit with a few whatever calcs I quickly tossed together, he's still rel tho, just lower.
  • Idk other stuff probably you get the point.
Anyway, new profile, give or take.
ezgif-5-25c13e32ad.gif

I wanted to add the Last Survivor Kira trailer and Diamond Records movelist to the gallery but idk how to add videos to it so, here's a gif with a few bits of the trailers 🗿
Also I know some of the text is a bit stiff, was thinking of picking up a grammarly sub to help out in making it read better, but money is tight this month.

Also I guess I cracked out SHA's effective range too but shrug.
There's also an AP upgrade to be had for Kira himself, but that requires Koichi be upgraded first as he has 9-C to 9-B dura feats but is only 10-A atm, but I can't do everything at once,

Speed is kinda wack to me as I've said on discord but considering that's getting revised as a whole I'll let it pass for now.

This all looks very good, probably the best formatted page I've ever seen on any vs wiki.

Baken of The 384 Family agrees with this revision. I have seen everything beforehand!
YOSHIKAGE KIRA MATCHES COMING???? Goodbye Jotaro's Ultimate Stand Star Platinum, hello durability negating killer queen
cooler-dbz-power-gif-12660661.gif

i do not see yoshikage kira (roblox) in the gallery

Everything looks good, though i'm going to be very nit picky and say you shouldn't hyperlink the prefixes behind abilities such as "minor" or "selective", i believe it's against our P&A related formatting rules (i could be wrong tho) and it honestly just looks better from an aesthetics standpoint imo.

Did that so people knew only that specific ability is "limited" or "minor". I've seen people mistake every ability listed after the prefixes to mean they're also limited or minor as well.

It was awhile back, like two years ago, but it's a mistake people had made (seen it happen like twice), and if actual users can make that mistake, then surely visitors from google or what not can too so that's moreso for them than us, that's all. Appreciate the input though, if everyone else wants it changed too I'll do so tho.

kira_-_alphonse_white_datura.jpg
Kira overhaul, with the BTD shit from last thread. Changes off the top of my head.
  • Added Supernatural willpower (Ignoring he's done shit like cut off his own hand just to escape, withstood the arrow, which grants Stand's only to those with a strong force of will (otherwise you just drop dead) and so on, he's been stated in an interview to have had the mental fortitude to surpass the Morioh group (Josuke, Koichi, Josuke and ******* Jotaro) at times).
We should give supernatural willpower to all stand users made by the arrow, then (unless they already have it)
  • Added notes with the approximate values he ends up scaling to because I saw Ziller complaining about that shit and went huh ok I guess noting the values to avoid hot potato linking is doable.
Based

We should give supernatural willpower to all stand users made by the arrow, then (unless they already have it)
Part of the plan actually, a good chunk of JoJo dudes should by all accounts have it, that + specific feats generally builds a case for 70% of the verse
everytime I recall Bruno doesnt have i scream internally, mf straight up refused to die through sheer big dick energy and force of will

I'll update it later, we got enough staff agreement and nobody voiced any concerns even after like a week.

Back