• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo and it's comeback to City Block Level Attack Potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread,if you didn't read the title,it's about the JoJo comeback to City Block Level on the account that Jonathan dead body also took the explosion and was fine afterwards for Dio to use

Any arguments against,please present yourselves

They were plenty of distance away from the explosion, to the point inverse square law says it's only 9-A

Also, even if it's a plot hole, Dio only survived by crawling into he casket with Jonathan's body. Yes, Erina was also in there at the same time, but point is, the explanation no way implies he took the blast and only then crawled into the casket

Did we do inverse-square for Dio's head or Johnathan's body, or both?

If the former, we could do a recalc for Johnathan's body, although I strongly doubt it will be anywhere near 8-B.

TBH I feel like it's probably higher then 9-A

They were only like 3 meters away from the source of the blast, it shouldn't reduce it that drastically

But it would probably reduce it to a bit feat, and it wouldn't apply either way

How the explosion itself even got 8-B when the explosion itself looks to be nowhere neart that size still baffles me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back