• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joji Joestar vs Giorno Giovanna

Doing this again because the last thread between these two kinda died

A battle for a spot in the 10-A list

Joji vs Giorno

• Joji has Beyond
  • Giorno has GER
  • Speed equalized if needed
  • SBA
JojiJoestar
Giorno Giovanna-0
Joji: 4 (Earl, Dziga, Ionliosite, StrymUltra)

Giorno: 1 (Abyss)

Beyond puts the match at Joji's favour, at some point Giorno or GER won't use the reset and Das Boot kills Giorno.

And before someone says that GER reset is passive, it isn't, either GER has infinite speed or his reset is passive, not both.

GER can revert anything, even actions. It was also shown that GER can talk while time was being erased, and reverted it back to when the time erasure didn't happen. Beyond can manipulate the narrative to Joji's advantage, but if GER can revert time being erased, I don't see why GER can't revert Reality/Plot Manipulation if GER reverts Time Manipulation.

Ionliosite said:
And before someone says that GER reset is passive, it isn't, either GER has infinite speed or his reset is passive, not both.
Some of the other jojo supporters and I have been talking it over. Its probably passive instead of infinite speed

I mean, let's be fair here instead of just saying "High 2-A Plot GG".

Is it possible for Giorno to exploit Joji's weakness?

Giorno's pretty intelligent...

I'd say inconclusive or Giorno's victory. We never got how did Beyond influenced the plot in Joji's favor. We simply got that it did. And even then, it heavily depended on Joji's actions, which is 100% negg'd by GER.

Edit: Striked because I was misremembering that. We did get how Beyond influenced the plot. See my last comment.

He'd have to know that Joji is under protection of a god and that this protection only works if Joji believe it does. Yeh no.

Giorno has some good charisma and talking points, but idk if he can manage to break Joji's belief. Joji knows Giorno as well, so he should be able to stay his will

The Jorge Joestar Novel in general is just hecking bizarre, my tiny human mind cannot comprehend such storylines...

For one, Novel Kars literally went through Narancia's search history (sorta). What we saw isn't too pleasant...

I seriously got headache reading that novel. Truly lives up to its hype of the single most bizarre piece of JoJo media.

Exactly! The whole thing with Giorno in that novel and Kars in mars, etc was just so nauseating. Still, it's one of those "so bad it's good" type stuff, tho that's my opinion.

Truly it lives up to its name.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
I thought GER was passive?
GER isn't passive. It's just a Stand that works on its own, appearing to be seemingly sentient.

At best you could say it's Automatic.

DMB 1 said:
LephyrTheRevanchist said:
I thought GER was passive?
GER isn't passive. It's just a Stand that works on its own, appearing to be seemingly sentient.
At best you could say it's Automatic.
Then what stops GER from still winning?

What people here doesn't seem to get is that Beyond isn't an instant win button. Joji has to do something for it to start working. That something he can't do if GER keeps resetting his stuff.

Ogbunabali said:
No. He created a spaceship by using the bodies of the other Kars.
"…but we'll need fuel."
"I have plenty."
"Where?"
"Floating above us."
? The Eyed Balloon?
"Eh? Is that...? What is it?"
"Extra mes."
"Extra...?"
"Yes. The universe has looped thirty-six times, and as it ended and began anew thirty-six additional mes arrived."

Page 347 of the Novel.

Edit:

"While my mind boggled at the sheer scale of that time,
Narancia stopped staring at us open-mouthed, peered through his periscope, and said, "Hey, the moon broke."
He showed me the view. The Eyed Balloon had crumbled,
and the thirty-six pieces each turned into Cars. They'd combined their flesh, and had stretched their combined mass out into a giant sphere. Now they and the thirty-six Giottos they'd held inside the sphere all began falling towards us."

Page 348

Back