• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno vs Gold Experience Requiem šŸ”„

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. True, though it's not the only poisonous animal in the world.
True
But the ones commonly summoned for the use of Poison by Gio are snakes and scorpions
Anything outside of that is plausible for usage but OOC
2. He absolutely knows about poisonous frogs, be realistic.
He does?
What indicates that?
The way your speaking make it sounds he outright confirmed that knowledge

Iā€™d be more considerate to Jotaro knowing considering his profession and career. But what realistic consideration is there for Giorno to be aware of them as well because your speaking like itā€™s an outright fact
3. It is unlikely to be an early move yes. However, Giorno has as much time as he needs to eventually do that. He just experiments to see what works for like an hour or smthn.
You Zeno can always back away from Gio right?
RtZ doesnā€™t work against defensive actions
If you wanna talk about being realistic then if Zeno sees Gio trying force an animal down his throat then then we can always just fly away or move around.
Thatā€™s just being realistic of course unless you believe that Zeno is gonna stand then and let himself be experimented on for an hour

Not this that movement speed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Heā€™s probably takes couple minutes up to an hour but thatā€™s besides the point
4km aint that big my dude, bro just walking to the sody pop store basically, and tbf, he's as fast as Mista
also, I think they legit covered a few km in the final arc, there's a handful of maps in the final Tankoben volume showing the path from the hamlet to the very end.
This here
THIS RIGHT HERE is assuming now that Gio has the convenient knowledge to know about the Poison Dart frog. Which is not supported well due to fact he never relied on such things and the only animals he resorted on for poison are those that people with general knowledge would know are poisonous. Such as snakes and scorpions.
My dude, it's a poison dart frog. Not some obscure animal. It's no more obscure than a rattlesnake or scorpion. And why would he? A snake can travel kilometers and hunt down a target, which it did, and can poison a normal human.
And I donā€™t think Gio is studied biology or watch the discover channel either so to assume heā€™d know of animals that are poison to the touch like the Poison dart frog or the Box Jelly Fish is a stretch. Even more so since he never relies on those super convenient means for poison IC.
See like three pages ago, not once, in the whole manga, was "convient" poison even a thing, couldn't or wouldn't.
Also, he knows enough about biology to drop random ass exposition about things like what temp can life grow at, various things like animal birthing, evolution, and ecology, something he actually used to whip up an antidote on the fly by making a lifeform immune to a virus he was infected with to cure himself (meaning he obviously knows how poisons, anti-bodies and more work).
NOT SAYING itā€™s impossible. Just heavily improbable all things considered and given what we see and what common creates Gio knows.
Gio makes new shit all the time, except frog, he makes frog a lot.

Gio has unironically all the time in the world, nobody is saying he's leading with it, he won't, but after the first 5 years idk, think he might get desperate.
1. Useless unless itā€™s the poison dart frog
2. Out of character for Gio to even know about the Poison dart frog
3. Out of character for Gio to go for what evil and unholy tactic is being presented here. Thatā€™s just evil šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That isn't even true, there's a LOT of funky frogs.
"OOC to know about famous animal", if this is actually being argued, Gio goes to the ******* bookstore to buy a book about poisonous animals then while Zeno is busy being stuck then idk, I feel like Gio with his occasionally random ass animals like flying fish, artic grass, moles, and more would know something (he knows tree frogs, that's like one step off poison frog).
Not even, he's willing to poison people to death, he sent a snake dozens of kms just to bite some mf on the lips and die, so he's willing to poison. And shove things in dude's mouths? Bruh if that's ALL he did...

But the ones commonly summoned for the use of Poison by Gio are snakes and scorpions
Anything outside of that is plausible for usage but OOC
Wut, he's only ever done it twice, different each time.
Bro do like snakes ig, he's done that 3 times, but grabbing bread and hanging like a vine isn't exactly used for poisoning.

He's only used poison twice, to say he sticks with snakes and scorps is using a sample size where each only was used once.
He does?
What indicates that?
The way your speaking make it sounds he outright confirmed that knowledge

Iā€™d be more considerate to Jotaro knowing considering his profession and career. But what realistic consideration is there for Giorno to be aware of them as well because your speaking like itā€™s an outright fact
He knows what his ability is and has displayed random animal trivia.
You Zeno can always back away from Gio right?
RtZ doesnā€™t work against defensive actions
Not unless he decides not to? RTZ works on everything within jojo, up to early part 8, verbatim stated in guides, to the point the huge white text sprawl is "Returns everything to nothing", and we know it too, whether that be negating something like a wound, or even something like an enemy's act of dying, and of course movement and setting a foe back to the starting point.
It just won't be automatic is all if it isn't defensive.
If you wanna talk about being realistic then if Zeno sees Gio trying force an animal down his throat then then we can always just fly away or move around.
How? If he's set to return to 0 and go back to where he was?
Thatā€™s just being realistic of course unless you believe that Zeno is gonna stand then and let himself be experimented on for an hour
Unironically won't have a choice...

Alright
Enough memeing around now lol
But yeah I canā€™t believe poison is really the option we are going with here but if Gio has the knowledge (or rushes to the bookstore to gain that knowledge) of poison on contact animals then it might take him a while but he can definitely land at least one of those animals on Zeno at which point itā€™s game over

Zeno unfortunately has no favorable attack options due to RtZ and lacks poison resistance. Iā€™d argue Zeno would just EE every animal Gio sends coming his away however Zeno does not strike me as a strategic fighter while Gio definitely is

Poison make take awhile but heā€™ll get it off eventually
The only reason he wouldnā€™t is if Zeno just flies to outer space where Gio canā€™t touch him and just wait for old age to kill Gio.

EDIT this in now after Chariot comment
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
So not even defensive actions are good enough lol. So my guy canā€™t even get away if he chose to. Then yeah
Gio takes this one

OP should have chosen a character that doesn't only has 3ch of screentime, and then just guide wank who's only actual saving grace is if you dont have causality res, you just dont get to play. Newsflash my dudes, GER is basically just 3 feats + author wanking him he's like he gojo of jojo.

And then putting him against a character literally infinity x infinity x infinity x above him.

Like idk about but this is a mismatch.

It's just a building lv dude that has pretty good causality hax (and ooc age manip that is useless because zeno immortal) that can't really do **** all except resort to frog torture which is dumb, like i mightve argued it, but i dont agree with that being legit even if it's completely feasible, it's just grasping, against a dude that cant get past the causality hax so he straight up can't ******* do anything, but would normally look at him funny and win, and would if he could.
Untitled521_20230202233338.png

Yeah, Zeno doesn't really have any offensive wincons that aren't stalling or waiting out in space. Definitely a pizza box level mismatch

The OP don't actually think when doing match ups.
You know thatā€™s the messed up thing?
OG Dragon Ball Goku would have stood more of a chance because he actually has poison resistance and out tiers GER šŸ˜‚

Just Zen'ō teleports into space and it's game over for Giorno
RtZ has Low 2-C range my guy
Zeno going to space would just return back to Earth

Unless Zeno can jump beyond Low 2-C ranges then we can go somewhere

RtZ has Low 2-C range my guy
Zeno going to space would just return back to Earth

Unless Zeno can jump beyond Low 2-C ranges then we can go somewhere
Ger will only activate if he feels hostility towards Giorno, which let's face it he wouldn't do anything, but if he has an emotion range at low 2-C level it's even valid, but I don't see anything like that in his profile.

Ger will only activate if he feels hostility towards Giorno, which let's face it he wouldn't do anything, but if he has an emotion range at low 2-C level it's even valid, but I don't see anything like that in his profile.
Bro he ain't WoU, emotion has never even been implied.
Not even the ******* cookie waffer cards, which like, are a thing btw this is how much we struggle with GER content, LITERAL crumbs of info...
Also, also, Zeno def isn't leading that, also, also, also, RTZ is RTZ, it only has one range, and said Range is like insane If D4C's Range was for his ability, and not his 2m punching, RTZ would legit have 2-A range.

That's literally what I said tho?
You said it wasn't intended to harm him (which is true), but it also didn't and would never harm him, because MiH uni reset does nothing to living organisms.

EE, including EE without harmful intention, would still harm Giorno thus RTZ would activate.

Tbh MIH kinda ass, MIH is also completely harmless.
It doesn't actually do anything to you, it affects the world around you and Pucci.
You don't even get hurt, even a literal ant was moved over neatly.

I only say this because mfs still think MIH kills people and Part 7 is the MIH reset.
for what it's worth, every time GER interacts with MIH in other material, he's unaffected and can keep up with the time accel, hell in ASB bro straight dont give a **** and is the only character in the game, and only with GER, to not be effected by MIH.

I thought the arrow fell out of Gio after the fight against Diavolo, so his stand reverted to GE?

It doesn't actually do anything to you, it affects the world around you and Pucci.

I only say this because mfs still think MIH kills people and Part 7 is the MIH reset.
for what it's worth, every time GER interacts with MIH in other material, he's unaffected and can keep up with the time accel, hell in ASB bro straight dont give a **** and is the only character in the game, and only with GER, to not be effected by MIH.
Calm down, there's no need to stress and swear (just because your Giorno is sending a frog)

MiH got momentarily contended by Stone Free. This is some fraudulent behavior

MiHs uni reset definitely has the potential to harm a normal person, if they were in Their car, etc.
Gio tripping on a frog
I thought the arrow fell out of Gio after the fight against Diavolo, so his stand reverted to GE?
Perhaps, or perhaps not. It's intentionally left vague, and made even even worse due to conflicting information.
Even just SCR, he transformed, lost arrow, and then reverted. Later on, he transformed, lost arrow, and nothing happened and he choked a mf out.
Trish says it's his power forever. No guide mentions he loses it. But then why drop it, what was the point?
Aka, lmao **** if we know dude :)

Edit: And btw, nothing agrees on it. PHF? Permanent, has it 6m later. EOH? Shit's like Echoes and he can just swap. JJ? Lost it, used arrow again to get it back.
Not even actual media knows my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back