• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it decided on the first page that because Zeno is limited in causality, he can't do shit, and therefore it should end in Giorno winning or Incon?

It's agreed to be a mismatch though lol.
10 pages of chaos and it all ends up being a mismatch…no.
Zenos wincon is to 5D EE him + MFTL speed advantage
It’s just that rtz activates before he can do that

Last edited:
Bruh if it’s a mismatch in ger’s favour then why tf would ppl be voting for zeno
Zenos wincons comes from the zeno supporters🗿🔥

The fact that the Zeno supporters think it’s not a stomp is enough anyways, legally speaking
who are we lowly GER voters to overrule their opinion anyways? It’s perfectly fine, it’s not like we have a monopoly on the truth.

The fact that the Zeno supporters think it’s not a stomp is enough anyways, legally speaking
who are we lowly GER voters to overrule their opinion anyways? It’s perfectly fine, it’s not like we have a monopoly on the truth.
Two people don't think this is a stomp. That's not enough, in my opinion.

10 pages of chaos and it all ends up being a mismatch…no.
Zenos wincon is to 5D EE him + MFTL speed advantage
It’s just that rtz activates before he can do that
Stomp Sir
This is a stomp
Zeno cant reach his win con in any plausible manner

You should have done better to pick a better DB character are just any other troll character in general (like Obito, Gojo, Accelerator, Regulus, etc) to fight GER

Does he even do that IC? That's the thingy.

Because I am pretty sure the ki would block the poison to enter inside his skin.
I said he doesn't but others argued he'd eventually resort to that because Giorno would eventually resort to that because he has all the time in the world to experiment with different strategies and tactics

And evidently Zeno cant dodge, run or fly away either because RtZ can be activated against defensive actions as well

And evidently Zeno cant dodge, run or fly away either because RtZ can be activated against defensive actions as well
I kinda don't agree with that interpretation, as it was only used against attacks if I recall, and the scans in the profile don't really tell it lol.

Regardless is incon, as the ki would block the poison anyway.

This thread has been locked due to causing too much controversy. My apologies. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back